1.7.10 16x 32x 64x

Dokucraft, The Saga Continues.

Alrighty, after a bit of work i made the diamond scythe.

I had fun making this one :biggrin.gif:!
    1.8 was leaked.

http://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/112269453621862401
    the 1.8 download is on the front page of the forums to download. its a pre-release version so there are still bugs and things present.
    I improved my diamond armour sprites, I had to completely remake the chestplate.

closed face:

open face:
    I Need You
    To give me an opinion on this
    is there a diffrent texture for the ghast?
    i really dont like it its like a big pig
    Guys 1.8 got Leaked. Btw im gonna get the textures...
    I'm focused working on mod support to there be an FTB support, it's not easy considering my luck right now. In other news, come on join us at http://dokucraft.co.uk/irc !
    ok guy finsh the gui for 1.8 and did the new chest

gui for dark

gui for high

gui light

chest.png for light

largechest.png for light

chest.png for high

largechest.png for high

chest.png for Dark

largechest.png for Dark

makig better slider

other stuff need to fix the up a bit

or
    Last edited by WantedRobot: 9/23/2011 11:08:27 AM
    I tried the leak it is legit!

And for all those claiming it's illegal and all that, Notch himself said he had no problem with it.

Also that "jaw" on the enderman skin is a jaw I believe. I stared right at an enderman and he appeared to open his mouth as if he were screaming, but I couldn't get a pic.

P.S. It was TERRIFYING
    Last edited by omega234: 9/9/2011 5:49:52 PM
    Quote from omega234

I tried the leak it is legit!

And for all those claiming it's illegal and all that, Notch himself said he had no problem with it.

Also that "jaw" on the enderman skin is a jaw I believe. I stared right at an enderman and he appeared to open his mouth as if he were screaming, but I couldn't get a pic.

P.S. It was TERRIFYING

I believe so :smile.gif:
    I'm focused working on mod support to there be an FTB support, it's not easy considering my luck right now. In other news, come on join us at http://dokucraft.co.uk/irc !
    Quote from lordofsax

I improved my diamond armour sprites, I had to completely remake the chestplate.

closed face:

open face:

I personally like the old sprites more.
    Quote from NoobCrafter14

I personally like the old sprites more.

yeah same here I prefer the old sprites.
    minecraft fances dont have Textures :sad.gif:

bow :cool.gif: made by Aceofhrts97 works in 1.8

Last edited by WantedRobot: 9/9/2011 6:55:55 PM
    Quote from mystic-eagle

What if Doku comes back he might comeback go to his post and he might return plus you can't recreate his GREAT WORK!

I take it you didn't bother to even check his topic.

Is anyone else cynical enough to think that Mojang 'leaked' that just so they could get release it to get some playtesters?
    ...or is it just me?

Quote from lordofsax

(snip)

Uh, i think the older ones were way better, the chestplate looks like just a recolor

EDIT.
    Having checked the news section - it turns i was right, they just released it to find bugs.
    Last edited by Balduran: 9/9/2011 7:34:08 PM
    ...But that's just my opinion.
    My modder's resource and assortment of miscellaneous textures.
    Status: Fed up with Minecraft [Consult the above link for details]
    My DeviantART, requests welcome.
    The whole leak was intentional. Jeb and Notch approve it.

And it's a teaser for all the people that complained about 1.8 being delayed, I believe it is a pre-PAX version of 1.8 because it has too many bugs on it.

Anyways... I'm currently testing it as well, the Doku Chests may fit the new open lid version because the lock may not be necesary...

EDIT: Here are the new mobs:

enderman.png

enderman_eyes.png

cavespider.png

pig.png (Snout)

Last edited by nameless023: 9/9/2011 8:02:51 PM
    done the chests
    Quote from WantedRobot

done the chests

You keep posting all of these images and stuff of the work you are doing, but honestly it does us no good unless you post the actual textures... Those look great and so does everything else you do, so why not post them!

---
    Anyways, I added the "critical hit" spark to the particles.png it looks great in game.

Last edited by Diet_Taco: 9/9/2011 8:41:33 PM
    Quote from Diet Taco

You keep posting all of these images and stuff of the work you are doing, but honestly it does us no good unless you post the actual textures... Those look great and so does everything else you do, so why not post them!

---
    Anyways, I added the "critical hit" spark to the particles.png it looks great in game.

because they still need tweaking a bit but when i done then i posted them i dont like posting work that look off i have done the light, high chest need to do dark then i will let them go with the gui

high chest

started the dark :cool.gif:
    Last edited by WantedRobot: 9/9/2011 9:45:26 PM
    i dont know if this is my fault, but when i downloaded it and tried to load my game, minecraft crashed. the error message disappeared before i could read it and send it though. i have mostly dokucraft high items and one dark one, that might be the problem.
    Quote from XDrakkonX

i dont know if this is my fault, but when i downloaded it and tried to load my game, minecraft crashed. the error message disappeared before i could read it and send it though. i have mostly dokucraft high items and one dark one, that might be the problem.

Texture packs can't make Minecraft crash like that... And having parts of high and dark Dokucraft mixed won't cause any problem.

What did you download? The texture pack or Minecraft? Was it the Minecraft 1.8 Pre-Release?
    Sorry for making extra work, but I prefer to have my pig(boar) texture I posted recently with my other pigs instead of just being in the Mo Creatures(?) section cuz that was what I intended for, being used as pig mobs. So it would be nice if you could rearrange it, thanks.

And just out of curiosity, is there any ways of disabling the download of the mod textures that I dont use?

Nice textures btw! Looks like I wouldn't have any trouble with those default textures playing 1.8 after official release :smile.gif:
    Last edited by Aqua_KaZ: 9/9/2011 11:55:24 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes