This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[32x32] [1.3.2 & pre12w37a] SummerFields R29.a is out ! Ready for the latest snapshot ! [14/09/2012] [+950K Download]

Poll: What about a 20$ T-shirt (via spreadshirt) featuring the Summerf

What about a T-shirt ?

What about a 20$ T-shirt (via spreadshirt) featuring the Summerf - Single Choice

• I want other mob/npc (such creeper or chicken...) 17.9%
  • Too expensive ! 28.5%
  • Summerfields guy is ugly... 6.7%
  • Bad idea, wolf armor is ugly... 5.4%
  • Good idea ! 41.5%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:45 PM

Yo c'est Trifase de JVC :smile.gif: Ton pack à du succès félicitations :Diamond:
    Tres bien!
    Quote from Trifase

Yo c'est Trifase de JVC :smile.gif: Ton pack à du succès félicitations :Diamond:

Quote from leonel

Tres bien!

Merci =D
    AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !
    In this new version, some people don't like :
    1. Diamond icon, there is too many diamond on it.
    2. Coal icon, they think it looks like some piece of **** ...
    3. The clock, seems to be unreadable (they say that they can't see if the night is coming on going...)

And you ? What do you think of the new pack ?
    Last edited by lithiumsound: 7/11/2011 8:04:07 AM
    Quote from lithiumsound

In this new version, some people don't like :
    1. Diamond icon, there is too many diamond on it.
    2. Coal icon, they think it looks like some piece of **** ...
    3. The clock, seems to be unreadable (they say that they can't see if the night is coming on going...)

And you ? What do you think of the new pack ?

2. No ****'s that black...
    3. MCPatcher can fix this problem for 32x+ packs.

In my opinion, I like 32x packs but this pack still can't replace the Jolicraft. Your idol, Andre, carefully put more details in every pixel. Everything in his pack blended together.
    and don't forget to put this pack in http://minecraftcustomizer.net

Good job, keep going :laugh.gif:
    Last edited by highmagician: 7/11/2011 12:45:20 PM
    Your friendly neighborhood Kingpin here...
    This is quite a lovely project. Extremely beautiful and synergistic texture pack. Nicely done. Magnifiques!

-LK
    Nice !
    Great Pack! Have been unable to stop using it.
    About your question :
    Tbh, the diamond icon could be better if you made a rework of the original diamond icon. :3 About the coal, it don't really look like ****, people say that because of the shape. :V . Also the cloak icon bug is because of the HD (Easily fixable with MCPatcher HD).

My opinion :
    On the other way, i'd also change the stone block, because basically it's just like the dirt block but desaturated. Same for the obsidian and the bedrock, they're the same but with some different color.
    Also, the ore block are small, it's more or less hard to figure them out when you're mining without many lights. (But as you said, they're not final :V)
    Also, they iron door and the mobspawner look like broken, seems that someone escaped from them. (Though i might be wrong)

And the last thing i'll work on might be the flowers (they look like the wild grass but with a flower added on them) and the cake icon from Terrain.png, it look too much aliased.

Ok so, i may talked too much for my 1st post :3. Anyway, bien joué a toi ! :biggrin.gif:

Will be using this for a while with Dokucraft's (light) water untill you make the water animated. :V
    Last edited by Fairlight_: 7/17/2011 1:05:53 PM
    I wish this worked with the Premium Wood mod :x
    Quote from Mitaru

I wish this worked with the Premium Wood mod :x

Let him finish the pack first then Mods can come, good grief.

♦ Piyo! ♦
    No update for this sunday !

Just a preview of the tools comming in the version 0.7 (for the 24 I think..)

Tools !
    Wood & stone :

Quote from Fairlight_

About your question :
    Tbh, the diamond icon could be better if you made a rework of the original diamond icon. :3 About the coal, it don't really look like ****, people say that because of the shape. :V . Also the cloak icon bug is because of the HD (Easily fixable with MCPatcher HD).

My opinion :
    On the other way, i'd also change the stone block, because basically it's just like the dirt block but desaturated. Same for the obsidian and the bedrock, they're the same but with some different color.
    Also, the ore block are small, it's more or less hard to figure them out when you're mining without many lights. (But as you said, they're not final :V)
    Also, they iron door and the mobspawner look like broken, seems that someone escaped from them. (Though i might be wrong)

And the last thing i'll work on might be the flowers (they look like the wild grass but with a flower added on them) and the cake icon from Terrain.png, it look too much aliased.

Ok so, i may talked too much for my 1st post :3. Anyway, bien joué a toi ! :biggrin.gif:

Will be using this for a while with Dokucraft's (light) water untill you make the water animater. :V

Thank you for sharing your opinion fairlight, i take note =)
    Awww...It looks like Jolicraft, except in higher resolution. How cute?! Well done sir, well done! The cake is my favorite! As for the new tools, they looks so crud (in an awesome way). Those tools are so cool.
    Last edited by TheMarsh: 7/17/2011 11:49:36 AM
    Quote from TheMarsh

Awww...It looks like Jolicraft, except in higher resolution. How cute?! Well done sir, well done! The cake is my favorite! As for the new tools, they looks so crud (in an awesome way). Those tools are so cool.

Thank you for the compliments TheMarsh !
    I hope you'll also like the upcoming tools =)

For wood and stone Tools I wanted to do something "prehistoric" because the tools of wood and stone can't be anything other than these pieces of wood and bits of string =D
    For steel and diamonds I'll make something more modern, can be crimped steel nail or some screws, I do not know...
    For gold I'll make something more "ornamental", something that is sort of decoration, I think it's just what wanted to do Notch, tools / armor difficult to craft (gold) but do not serve nothing but a good looking tool =D
    Vous avez fait un excellent travail d'impliquer le thème d'été. Ce qui est beau
    Proud builder of The Voxel Box
    Quote from BeuTube

Vous avez fait un excellent travail d'impliquer le thème d'été. Ce qui est beau

Merci ! =D
    Just awesome :Notch: Would be proud
    Quote from VeteranGoblin

Just awesome :Notch: Would be proud

lool !
    Anyway, i'm proud of notch =D
    Some new tools =)

Quote from lithiumsound

Some new tools =)

*pic*

Wow, the iron tools look great ! Especially the axe and the sword ! But, imo, i'd take of the yellow thingy on the sword, well its up to you ! And nicely done for the diamond sword, not too fancy and not too bling bling. Can't wait to see the gold one ! :V

So will you the Romulus armor, with the wolf hat ? :3 *yeah i'm posting here bcs im too lazy to do an account on the french forum :c*
    Last edited by Fairlight_: 7/19/2011 4:21:15 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes