1.7.10 64x 128x 256x 512x

Sphax PureBDCraft (25/07/14) - All resolutions + available for Snapshots!

Awesome texture mod, can only use the 128, but that's fine with me, my problem is, all my sandstone turns white... no texture on them was so ever, anyone got a clue as to why this is?

Also, not sure how to make Wildgrass use this texture packs textures, and the same goes for Random mobs...
    other then that, i see no problems...
    Last edited by Hesjing: 8/19/2011 9:54:08 AM
    I notice you've got pictures of mobs that aren't yet included in the download. Will these be coming out soon? Along with the armor? :3
    Does this update will be in all TP resolution ?
    McMemory ! GLSL Extensions ! GLSL tool ! Aether installation !
    All Here !
    how long will it be before you release armour?
    Quote from Mahkia

I notice you've got pictures of mobs that aren't yet included in the download. Will these be coming out soon? Along with the armor? :3

Quote from tf2jake

Does this update will be in all TP resolution ?

Quote from Cake101

how long will it be before you release armour?

One answer to those questions: SOON

The next update will be a huge update with all mobs AND armors - so it takes more time than expected... :wink.gif:

Follow me on twitter: @Sphax84
    Yay! Take your time, of course; I was just curious what all your next update might consist of. :biggrin.gif:

Also, I saw someone had done some Yogbox textures for your pack.. Will those be incorporated any time soon, or will you be doing your own?
    Quote from Hesjing

Awesome texture mod, can only use the 128, but that's fine with me, my problem is, all my sandstone turns white... no texture on them was so ever, anyone got a clue as to why this is?

Also, not sure how to make Wildgrass use this texture packs textures, and the same goes for Random mobs...

This appears to be a glitch with mcedit.
    Quote from Hesjing

Are you using CTM mod? If you are make sure you installed it properly and have the latest version.
    Sometimes you have to make a new world after you have CTM installed and play that world first before the mod works on older maps <_<
    Also the CTM mod has bugs when used with OptiFine :angry:
    ok ive fixed the resized ctm.png for 512x texpack ,works perfectly (got the size wrong first try), no real loss of performance.
    sphax if you give permission i will share it , otherwise i'll just use it for myself.
    the next update sounds great, i assume it will complete this awesome pack? :biggrin.gif:
    thanx
    Last edited by zomb69: 8/19/2011 10:07:15 PM
    including 1.7.4-1.8 updates - mirror: https://drive.google...bjA&usp=sharing
    Official VDC server: vdc.zomb69server.co.vu
    Will 0.7 have Aether 1.2 textures or is that asking to much? :unsure:
    Quote from MPx9

Yeah will it?
    Due to the new forum layout I am forced to leave a Link to my about me page so you can my mods/texture packs I support along with my Dragons, Just click on the image
    I rarely use texture packs, but this is how they should look. More comicky, but still feels a lot like the original game.

Quote from Fross »
    It's like Lego but occasionally a terrorist sneaks through your window and blows all of your **** to hell.
    Quote from MPx9

Quote from Dino72898

Yeah will it?

Yes for the blocks but not for the items.

Quote from Sphax84

Yes for the blocks but not for the items.

Can you give us a date please ? :smile.gif:
    McMemory ! GLSL Extensions ! GLSL tool ! Aether installation !
    All Here !
    I really like your texture pack! :smile.gif:

Can't wait for the next update and the new monster skins :Sheep: :SSSS:
    Hi guys!

I've tried but I know that I'll not have enough time to release v0.7.0 in all resolutions before tonight.
    So, instead of keeping for me the 128x128 resolutions in v0.7.0, I've released it.
    But, don't worry: I'll release the other resolutions next week in version 0.7.1. :wink.gif:

SO... v0.7.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE and it's a HUGE version. In fact, it is the "final" version of the pack for Minecraft 1.7. From now, I'll only release new versions with some tweaks, alternatives and Mods support. And believe me, it's still a huge work. :wink.gif:

Changelog of v0.7.0:
    - 03/08/2001 - v0.7.0:
    * MOB: Added Ghast
    * MOB: Added PigZombie
    * MOB: Added PigMan
    * MOB: Added Sheep (black sheep)
    * MOB: Added Squid with 5 variations
    * MOB: Added Wolf normal/tame/angry
    * MOB: Added Chicken
    * MOB: Added Char (Steve) with 7 variations
    * MOB: Tweaked Zombie
    * MOB: New Zombie variation (with visible braain)
    * MOB: Tweaked Pig
    * ARMOR: Added Leather Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Iron Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Gold Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Diamond Armor
    * ITEMS: Added Leather, Iron, Gold and Diamond Armor items (helm, chest, pants, boots)
    * MISC: Added new Map BG
    * TERRAIN: Alternative Pumpkin texture
    * TERRAIN: Corrected bug with the bed (black line under the bed removed)
    * GUI: New Map GUI
    * GUI: Added Achievement GUI
    * GUI: Added Slot icons for statistics screen
    * MOD: Tweaked CTM picture for Connected Textures MOD
    * MOD: Added Aether 1.2 blocks (Freezer, Library, Purple&Yellow flowers, QuickSoilGlass)

When I say, it's a huge update. I hope you'll enjoy it and do not hesitate to ask anything: sometime I agree with you and I'll change the pack (sometimes not). :smile.gif:

ENJOY!
    Last edited by Sphax84: 8/21/2011 4:03:40 PM

OMG OMG OMG! Hooray! Now if I can only get my computer to deal with using a texture pack this high without excessive lag from time to time.. XD Thank you! I love this pack so much!

*cough*Yogbox support next*cough* :wink.gif:

Also, congratulations on being the only person I've seen to make a sheep that doesn't have white wool on its face when it's not a white wooled sheep! What a neat surprise that was!
    Last edited by Mahkia: 8/21/2011 4:38:03 PM
    Yay for this Update! But, I don't know if I'm really stupid or whatever but how am I suppose to use hd skin for Steve?
    Scott : Dude! This thing claims I have mail.
    Wallace : It's amazing what we can do with computers theses days.
    Scott : Dude! Now I'm reading it!
    Wallace : So happy for you.
    I was beginning to be impatient for a moment there, because the next update was only gonna be armors, and it was getting delayed, but all of a sudden the final version drops?! Holy ****, yes! Awesome! Sphax my man, thank you for all your hard work.
    Quote from Sphax84

Hi guys!

I've tried but I know that I'll not have enough time to release v0.7.0 in all resolutions before tonight.
    So, instead of keeping for me the 128x128 resolutions in v0.7.0, I've released it.
    But, don't worry: I'll release the other resolutions next week in version 0.7.1. :wink.gif:

SO... v0.7.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE and it's a HUGE version. In fact, it is the "final" version of the pack for Minecraft 1.7. From now, I'll only release new versions with some tweaks, alternatives and Mods support. And believe me, it's still a huge work. :wink.gif:

Changelog of v0.7.0:
    - 03/08/2001 - v0.7.0:
    * MOB: Added Ghast
    * MOB: Added PigZombie
    * MOB: Added PigMan
    * MOB: Added Sheep (black sheep)
    * MOB: Added Squid with 5 variations
    * MOB: Added Wolf normal/tame/angry
    * MOB: Added Chicken
    * MOB: Added Char (Steve) with 7 variations
    * MOB: Tweaked Zombie
    * MOB: New Zombie variation (with visible braain)
    * MOB: Tweaked Pig
    * ARMOR: Added Leather Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Iron Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Gold Armor
    * ARMOR: Added Diamond Armor
    * ITEMS: Added Leather, Iron, Gold and Diamond Armor items (helm, chest, pants, boots)
    * MISC: Added new Map BG
    * TERRAIN: Alternative Pumpkin texture
    * TERRAIN: Corrected bug with the bed (black line under the bed removed)
    * GUI: New Map GUI
    * GUI: Added Achievement GUI
    * GUI: Added Slot icons for statistics screen
    * MOD: Tweaked CTM picture for Connected Textures MOD
    * MOD: Added Aether 1.2 blocks (Freezer, Library, Purple&Yellow flowers, QuickSoilGlass)

When I say, it's a huge update. I hope you'll enjoy it and do not hesitate to ask anything: sometime I agree with you and I'll change the pack (sometimes not). :smile.gif:

ENJOY!

awesome... can't wait for 512x version. thanx sphax
    including 1.7.4-1.8 updates - mirror: https://drive.google...bjA&usp=sharing
    Official VDC server: vdc.zomb69server.co.vu
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes