1.7.10 64x 128x 256x 512x

Sphax PureBDCraft (25/07/14) - All resolutions + available for Snapshots!

Question, I have mcpatcher and the texturepack works great, but how can I install the battle towers mod? It says it requires forge, is it ok to install forge after I have mcpatcher already installed?
    Please provide me with a direct download link for all versions of the 128x Texture Pack. Your website insists that I am not using a 'Normal Browser' - I am using Firefox, and all scripts for Adf.ly are unblocked yet I am not allowed to access the TP's. In your OP you state that you do not expect any money for the TP's so I would like you to honor that statement and provide me with the direct file links,
    Thank you.
    hi, im trying to confirm something:

do you guyz have problem with "animation" texture of "frame motor" from RedPower2 support ?
    Last edited by Karimiri_1: 2/8/2013 5:29:11 AM
    Great TP can I port it to pocket edition 0.6.1?
    Visit my BLOG for texture packs and maps updates :)
    Please Update the one for MCPE
    Sigh, I always get an end of stream when I try to download, thus giving me half of the texture pack. I feel like it's a problem with Creeper Host, because it never happens when I download something else.
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt
    Does anyone here have a link to a full Better Than Wolves texture addon for the latest version of the mod?
    I know that you can find a BTW mod texture addon that is supported on the forum but that one is incredibly incompleted and outdated
    PureBDcraft has been updated for Minecraft 1.4.7

Some new textures/animations (Need MCPatcher or Optifine) before Minecraft 1.5.0 and bugfix with trapdoors. ;)

Changelog: http://bdcraft.net/c...purebdcraft#146

Download: http://bdcraft.net/download-purebdcraft-texturepack-for-minecraft

Note: PureBDcraft is already fully compatible with very last version of snapshots (future Minecraft 1.5.0). ;)
    Last edited by Sphax84: 2/15/2013 8:17:41 AM

Follow me on twitter: @Sphax84
    Oh yes.
    Your newer textures are certainly improvements over the old ones.

Maybe you could work on the giant brown mushroom texture too?
    It has too much of a "default through a filter" feel. And the default texture never did tile very well at all.

I think you really shouldn't use too much of default's designs since it stops you from making your own to match the graphical style you're using.

I mean, your villagers and villager golem are proof of this.
    Last edited by Deepblue686: 2/15/2013 9:08:47 AM
    First I want to apologize. Because I use a translator.

Right. I know that this question has been done several times. Or so I think. But ... Could you tell me the name of the font you use for your pack? Please, it's beautiful font :)
    Hey sphax and anyone else, heres a video i made of a temple using your texture pack. It looks awesome!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YDK8WcEEWs
    Quote from Karimiri_1

hi, im trying to confirm something:

do you guyz have problem with "animation" texture of "frame motor" from RedPower2 support ?
    i have this same block in conflict with a mod (the block that says update tp)
    Regarding the Sphax BTW texture pack mod, is anyone have problems with the stone texture having little icons on it respresenting fire/netherportal etc.????

Nevermind fixed my own problem, it needed MCPatcher for HD textures to get rid of the little icons in the corner.
    Last edited by Holy_Shield: 2/17/2013 5:44:42 PM
    Quote from gijsdebest

i have this same block in conflict with a mod (the block that says update tp)

yeah thats frame-motor when it "spins". looks like some ppl dont have problem with it, but for me it gets that error for every HD pack...
    Hey wait....since when did you add the better skies support?
    The daytime sky looks awesome. :D

Not sure what's going on the night sky though, it's all black.
    Is this still being worked on?
    ola para todos sou novo e queria q vcs me ajudem em quauquer situaƧao
    vrey nice tp i am using it in game
    Quote from Sphax84

PureBDcraft has been updated for Minecraft 1.4.7

Some new textures/animations (Need MCPatcher or Optifine) before Minecraft 1.5.0 and bugfix with trapdoors. ;)

Changelog: http://bdcraft.net/c...purebdcraft#146

Download: http://bdcraft.net/d...k-for-minecraft

Note: PureBDcraft is already fully compatible with very last version of snapshots (future Minecraft 1.5.0). ;)

Nice, but you forgot to update the "water currents" animated textures when you updated the "water still"' one...looks pretty ackward :( ("woops" moment?).
    uh cool, nice work, this is an awesome texture pack
    Brilliant texture pack, I've been using it for a good while and I admire your persistance to get snapshot textures up and running very quickly. One recomendation for the texture pack is the pulsating Netherrack in the snapshot version, it's quite straining on the eyes so could I make the suggestion that instead of of pulsating constantly it would only pulsate ocasionly every 3-5 seconds then returning to the still texture for a few seconds before pulsating again. Sort of representative of a hearth beat as the texture is quite "organic".
    The whitest rose is the one easiestly stained black,this leads to an important question.Why do you have paint near your roses?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes