[32x][1.7+]FoxCraft v0.6(Updated 7/13/11)

This texture pack seems to conflict with Buildcraft

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also the watch doesn't work
    Quote from Stealth1525 »
    This texture pack seems to conflict with Buildcraft

also the watch doesn't work

What is Buildcraft?
    And did you patch it? Read the instructions in the OP
    Really Love this texture pack man, decided to make a short little trailer for it for you, plan on doing a full length version soon when I have the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkwn4WaI8ZQ
    Quote from Tal »
    Really Love this texture pack man, decided to make a short little trailer for it for you, plan on doing a full length version soon when I have the time.

Thanks so much man, It really made me proud to see that :smile.gif: Actually seeing someone use it on youtube means way more to me than the download count (over 400 now) I watched a few of your let's plays too and decided to subscribe. It's kind of funny because I haven't even shown it off on my youtube yet! I have a let's play as well and I'm gonna be showing off whatever textures I'm testing as well. So you guys can see what I'm working on before it gets released.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gregaaron89

Now, I need some critique. How does this lava look?

I used the same pattern as the Obsidian. Ignore the bad tiling.
    Is it too much contrast? It looks kinda dark but if I try to make it brighter it just looks washed out in game. I tried stuff closer to the default but I didn't like how it looked.I'm trying really hard to keep making everything the same style. But man, lava has me stumped. I've redone it like literally dozens of times and it's driving me insane. I can't get anything to look good :sad.gif: Every other block I can usually get it right after only a few tries! I've literally spent days pondering over the lava... I think I should just take a break from it.

Also, 0.3 will be out soon (lava might have to be postponed again...)
    Amazing. That's what I have to say. I like the look of the water, no one ever changes it anymore and I think its great. My only suggestion is that you add a little bit of a dark violet to the obsidian because I think it makes it more magical and kinda "creepyer" if that's a word. Anyway you deserve some :Diamond: :Diamond: and a little :Iron: :Iron: my two favorite things.

*EDIT* Could you also make a banner for my signature? A little advertisement never hurts. lol
    Quote from boog7 »
    Amazing. That's what I have to say. I like the look of the water, no one ever changes it anymore and I think its great. My only suggestion is that you add a little bit of a dark violet to the obsidian because I think it makes it more magical and kinda "creepyer" if that's a word. Anyway you deserve some :Diamond: :Diamond: and a little :Iron: :Iron: my two favorite things.

*EDIT* Could you also make a banner for my signature? A little advertisement never hurts. lol

Yes, I need to make a banner. I will get on that soon
    And thanks for the suggestion
    Alright, I changed my mind and decided to do an update today.

In this release:
    Added:
    Chest
    Workbench
    Furnace
    Dispenser
    Bookcase
    Netherrack
    Soul Sand
    Glowstone
    pumpkinblur.png (what you see when you wear a pumpkin)

Replaced:
    Lava (still uncertain, so it isn't animated, sorry!)

I had so much fun drawing the Soul Sand, and I LOVE the Netherrack! (though it makes it a bit harder to see stuff)
    I like this, alot
    really nice keep up the good work :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Hey Greg, I'll make the banner for you, I have some experience with some graphic design stuff, and I'm working a little more on that trailer today, I'll be sure to post the full length one here when I'm done.

Edit: I'll need some base image you want to use, just message me it whatever it is.

Here's the full length trailer by the way.

Quote from Tal »
    Hey Greg, I'll make the banner for you, I have some experience with some graphic design stuff, and I'm working a little more on that trailer today, I'll be sure to post the full length one here when I'm done.

Edit: I'll need some base image you want to use, just message me it whatever it is.

Here's the full length trailer by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miq2-lrqYz8

Thanks, but you don't have to do that
    I went ahead and made a banner, I think it's okay

Use this code
    [url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=319114][img]http://imageshack.us/m/34/7122/foxcraftbanner.png[/img][/url]

Also, the trailer looks epic :smile.gif:
    I've been looking for a beautiful texture pack lately, and this takes the cake. You deserve some :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

Make sure the Creeper doesn't get them! :SSSS: :3
    Looking good! I'll be sure to bookmark this! :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Really awesome! I would like to use this one for an HD texpack! :smile.gif: :Diamond:
    well my good sir..... THIS IS AWESOME! especially the name since my last name is Fox.

I really like it. Better than my pokemon and mario texture packs! :Notch: :iapprove:
    "I'm definitely aware of it, but I don't give a rats ass to do anything about it"
    Quote from gregfox »
    quote tower

Thanks man, I appreciate it. If you know how to embed videos (Because apparently I don't), feel free to post it up on the original post. I had fun with it, and this thread is bookmarked. Great Pack man!
    Wow! I >LOVE
    If I helped you out I'd really appreciate you giving me a +!
    Very Cool man! its awsome
    :Diamond:
    "Screw this, Im' going to bed!"
    Very nice mate. The tree bark texture is awesome as is the wood texture.
    This is amazing
    :Diamond:
    There ya go

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes