[16x] Good Morning Craft!

Good Morning Craft is a complete texture overhaul for the video game Minecraft featuring simple yet quirky 16bit graphics that stay true to the Minecraft world whilst focusing on a minimal FPS loss through heavy file compression and simplification.

Version 4.95 Release Notes:
    Coloured glass added along with a few new textures and the odd change here and there.

Check out some User-Created Videos...

A Few Words from Yours Truly...
    I'd just like to say that I had a great time creating GMCraft, and it's been incredible to see how many people have supported it and helped keep it going strong. I had no idea it would be so well received, and it means a great lot to me - you guys are the bomb!
    GMCraft is yours to use - please feel free to use it in any video or adventure map you wish.

If you ever want support with anything or need to contact me for any reason, pop me an email at:

[email protected]

and I'll do my best to get back to you! :)

Also, if you really enjoy GMCraft, you can show your support through the use of these GMCraft signatures...

[center][url="http://bit.ly/I6dNOi"][img]http://i.imgur.com/bIsso.png[/img][/url][/center]

[center][url="http://bit.ly/I6dNOi"][img]http://i.imgur.com/6JHtG.png[/img][/url][/center]

Copyright © Louis Durrant 2013
    Last edited by Whiskers: 3/17/2014 3:40:11 PM
    Looks very merry! I'll download when more is released. :Notch:
    "I WILL HAVE ZEUS COME FROM THE HEAVENS AND RAIN HIS ALMIGHTY LIGHTING BOLTS ONTO YOU!"
    ill comment to bookmark this

because i feel like this pack is going to blow up really soon

oh and i love the texture for the bed :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Adventure Time With Finn and Jake ❍ᴥ❍
    Looks like Jolicraft, but different! (duuuuh...)
    It's awesome, nice work!
    What a wonderful texture pack to wake up to in the morning! Good work, better than alot of the ones here.
    This is EPIC,
    +1 rep for you my friend :smile.gif:
    Thanks for such great comments!
    I'm working on the passive mobs as we speak, so hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of the them up later today!
    This looks fantastic! I look forward to seeing more! Good Job! :Diamond:
    Inspired by Jolicraft :P?
    Looks nice so far.
    Quote from Lilyo »
    Inspired by Jolicraft :tongue.gif:?
    Looks nice so far.

You got me! xD

Jolicraft is such a great texture pack that shares alot of characteristics with my art style - it certainly got me wanting to make my very own texture pack!

Whilst they definately share a certain quirky feel, GMCraft will certainly feel very different; a lot smoother, less crisp - for example.

In terms of progress...
    Grass texture has been totally revamped, and the entire terrain.png has been finished - once I've done the mobs and tools, I'll put out v1.0!

Thanks for responding!
    I want it! HURRY UP! :tongue.gif:
    Quote from N1GHTW1NG »
    I want it! HURRY UP! :tongue.gif:

Hehe, not long now.
    I just need to do a few last mobs and the hoes and it's ready to go!

If I'm quick, it should be ready for tomorrow!
    Hey this is very nice! Simple, but not TOO simple!

Very nice, i like texture packs like this *cough* viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=287931 *cough* (ofcourse mine is more simple :tongue.gif: )

I love the moon, too btw.

P.S, what editing thingo did you use?

Was it PAint.NET or diff? i use that, and nothing i've made has turned out so well.
    Nice Pack, Luvs the moon <3
    Quote from Monkalumpasaur »
    Hey this is very nice! Simple, but not TOO simple!

Very nice, i like texture packs like this *cough* viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=287931 *cough* (ofcourse mine is more simple :tongue.gif: )

I love the moon, too btw.

P.S, what editing thingo did you use?

Was it PAint.NET or diff? i use that, and nothing i've made has turned out so well.

Glad to see you like the look of it! I'll have to check our your pack now :wink.gif:

I'm using two different pieces of software to make this pack; I drew everything on Macromedia Fireworks 8 (which is obviously really old now xD) and I used Photoshop Elements 9 briefly to make the textures seamless.
    In terms of drawing the images, Fireworks hasn't given me any extra benefits whilst drawing them (it's just like any other graphics software), I'm just used to the user interface.

Quote from xnicnicx »
    Nice Pack, Luvs the moon

Thanks! I luvs the moon too xD
    wait, this is 16p?!?!?
    it looks waaay too good

please please please get a download up soon
    Glad to see you like the look of it! I'll have to check our your pack now :wink.gif:

I'm using two different pieces of software to make this pack; I drew everything on Macromedia Fireworks 8 (which is obviously really old now xD) and I used Photoshop Elements 9 briefly to make the textures seamless.
    In terms of drawing the images, Fireworks hasn't given me any extra benefits whilst drawing them (it's just like any other graphics software), I'm just used to the user interface.

oh wow, Photoshop?
    okay, i cant make anything NEARLY as good xD

You clearly have talent

Keep up the good work :smile.gif:
    Can't wait till it's done! Looks nice!
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
    Looks great!
    Thank you for helping us help you help us help us all.
    ~from Portal, one of the best games ever.(The other one is Minecraft)
    I was like

I like it!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes