[16x] Jolicraft

Quote from GUIpsp »
    Just posting here to say that the customizer (nicknamed CraftyPack) is almost ready.

YAY!
    Quote from andrejolicoeur »
    Quote from GUIpsp »
    Just posting here to say that the customizer (nicknamed CraftyPack) is almost ready.

YAY!

:ohmy.gif:!
    I love this pack, used it ever since I found it, but the rain makes me feel really uncomfortable haha, it feels like it's too thick or something?
    Did some rain effect testing (as some say it can look a bit heavy on the eyes)

The particles for the Joli rain are perfect and dont effect this section so no need to alter that one.
    With comparing the environment/rain of original and joli I did a few tests of seeing how it can be made less cluttered.

Test One
    Any rain droplets that were wider than one pixel was trimmed to only one.

Test Two
    Used original Joli rain effect but this time removed droplets from the sides and a few that were a bit close together. (there will be some edge gaps I know but this was just a test and can easily add a few to sides just to blend it in more)

So you can see the second one is a lot less effect heavy than original which is easy to create so people can be happy when it rains until Andre tweaks his amazing creation.

Hope this has helped anyone
    Quote from Alec_CKA »
    Quote from MySchonny »
    Quote from Alec_CKA »
    Amazing texture pack! Love it! Then later on I decided to patch it so I could get the custom water (I don't like that blue-ish default water) worked fine until I discovered that minecraft crashed every time I tried to place a block or kill an animal. It worked fine before I patched it. Any ideas why that happened? :S

sounds to me like you have got a dodgy patcher try redownloading it maybe even a different one if you can find it

I got the MCPatcher and it worked fine with other texture packs before the update. I'll try to re-download it. Thanks!

EDIT: Didn't work, hmm. :/

Fear not! I have your answers!

You are using Xau's old patcher. Use Kahr's HD patcher beta4, not only does it work in 1.5, it supports the ingame texture pack selector! Go on the thread for that if you continue having problems, they will help you from there.
    NOW WITH 87% MORE FISH RESIDUE
    I lost track of this thread, but I did have an honest question about the water.

I love the look of the water, but how is it I can make it work? the surface texture is still default D:

---

otherwise this pack is amazing and I really like the effort put into this :3
    Quote from Tymothee »
    I lost track of this thread, but I did have an honest question about the water.

I love the look of the water, but how is it I can make it work? the surface texture is still default D:

---

otherwise this pack is amazing and I really like the effort put into this :3

Use the HD patcher 2.0.
    NOW WITH 87% MORE FISH RESIDUE
    Quote from BeauSjo »
    Quote from GUIpsp »

YAY!

:ohmy.gif:!

Are you serious? :biggrin.gif:
    Is the customizer going to be an opensource or community shared project?
    Quote from Frenden »

Yes, it'll be released for anyone to use :smile.gif:
    So much love for this pack. It's really difficult to use anything else! Thank you for your hard work, and count me among the many happy Jolicraft users. :biggrin.gif:

<3
    despite pacific beliefs, only infliction promised her peace.
    Quote from GUIpsp »

Any ETA of release? Tbh manually replacing textures is keeping me from dling the new pack/playing the game XD.

Quote from Frenden »

That's exciting! Many thanks.
    Wow... I actually joined this forum just to tell you how much I love this!
    Seriously nice textures! :Diamond:
    Amazing textures! They all look so clear. Love the patchwork quilt. :smile.gif:
    Its a brilliant texture pack, There are many good ones out there, but this one definately stands out, plus it seems to put me in a good mood somehow...oh well, brilliant pack andre :iapprove:
    Wow I actually switched from Painterly. Good work dude.
    i love this texture pack, doesn't exacly make me happy but it's nice :smile.gif:
    i saw a HD version somewhere, but this one looks better because the HD 128x version was blurry :smile.gif:
    Quote from Frenden »

Oh man, that's amazing!
    Y U MAKE CUSTOMIZER WE GIVE YOU GIANT COOKIE!

lol rly!
    That would be great! The pack is awesome!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes