- 32x32 ARMOR
- Most terrain textures replaced and contrast increased!
- Wheat is now wheatier!
- Diamond item now is realistic!
- Dye items are in bowls!
- Doors now have windows! (Except iron)
- Wool is now Plasterwool! (Looks like Roman plaster for building houses!)
- Real Roman paintings in 32x32 (mix of ancient and semi-modern)
I tweaked the contrast and now it looks better than ever. New armors are neat, as well as new terrain and items! Wish I had more support however.
Thanks! That means a lot to me, since this is my first pack! More improvements will come as I learn and gain skill :Notch:. Eventually I will perfect a 32x32 pack (already started as you can see from the 32x32 armor!)
I, however, cannot write a word of latin correctly. I use Wil-E Coyote latin.