Known Issues with v15.2
- Redstone has default texture
- Brewing Stand is missing GUI changes
- Missing new potion effects on main HUD and inventory
- Missing second item GUI
- Crafting area does not match up with texture
For version 15.2
- Reconfigured pack.mcmeta to work with 1.9
For version 15.1
- Updated for 1.8.7
- Swapped Sandstone Normal and Sandstone Smooth textures
- Changed Prismarine Bricks to look like standard Clay Bricks
- Textured Sponge and Wet Sponge
- Changed Birch Logs to match the style of the pack
- Textured Acacia Log and Dark Oak Log
- Textured Prismarine Rough
- Changed the outline of the Crafting Table and Chest
- Added two new potion effects to the inventory GUI
To read previous changelogs, please visit this link.
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to this texture if it is being used in any situation.
You must not make any changes to the pack and release publicly. You may make alterations for yourself only.
I'm not really one for these simple texture packs, but I must admit there is something that I like about this one and I can't quite put my finger on any one specific texture or item that does it, but if I were only able to use 16x then I'd likely to pick this one.
I really dislike the texture pack that comes with the game, this one would make a good replacement to me.