32x

Faithful 32x32 Pack [UPDATE:LOAD OF NEW CTM!] (1.7)

i might try making some of the thaumcraft 3 textures in a couple of days, i'm having a blast with it right now :)
    Can you put the pixelmon 0.1.0?
    I think thats the last version :D
    Thx :Bacon:
    My Life is your Life (^.^)
    The cobble and mossy cobble have a little tile error.

Here, see:
    Quote from MinnesotaBurns

I have to go ma'am, the chicken is burning.
    Look in the customizer, I think there is a version that tiles correctly.
    Used to run game servers. Makes textures. AMA about running game servers.
    Quote from awesomlyawesome

Vanilla does the same. The 1.8 update was lazy and merely decreased the contrast from the old mossy cobble, instead of making a new pattern like the new 1.7 version.
    Here's the properly tiling version that Sword_Frog made for the customizer:
    Read the rules; help keep the forums in a semi-decent state!
    Can you do the falling meteorite mod please? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/989113-145sspsmpfalling-meteors-modv28/page__st__340#entry19485471
    Quote from Alexmania

i might try making some of the thaumcraft 3 textures in a couple of days, i'm having a blast with it right now :)

Thanks!
    I LOVE this texture. And I found somebody claiming this texture as their own.http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/faithful-1382787/
    Update Time

I've been focusing on getting some more of the main pack finished. This includes some fixes, tweaks, and new textures.
    • First releasable attempt at the Iron Golem texture. It could still do with some tweaks but I'm mostly happy with the result.
    • Moved the cross and tick on the Beacon GUI so they sit in the centre of the buttons. It's less faithful but looks better.
    • Added the arrow with a cross to the Trading GUI. I know someone else already uploaded a fixed one but I couldn't find it and it being so simple I made my own.
    • Glowstone has been tweaked to tile a bit better.
    • Eye of Ender is tidier thanks to Samuil19 :Diamond:.

Thanks to SteelBrother :Diamond: for the following tweaks:
    • A smoother rain texture
    • Pumpkin and Jack 'o' lantern face now looks neater.
    • White spots on Giant Red Mushroom cap rounder (less faithful but nicer I think).
    • TNT is smoother and text is neater.

I haven't found time to go through any more submissions and will have to reply to any missed posts next weekend.

Thanks for your continued support.
    Last edited by Vattic: 12/3/2012 2:07:54 PM

A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.
    Hey Vattic. I just wanted to help you with some alternate ores for your faithful pack.

Basically, the alts I made give redstone and coal the same shape as the lapis lazuli ore blocks. I also made them so they use the zombuster, tiled, and original versions of stone for the background.

If you wish to use them, you can download a zip here: http://www.mediafire...ds29zq4bco28yqi Whether you use them or not, thanks for looking.

~streak1
    This pack is awesome! (lol there isn't much to say...Its pretty cool?)

Faithful 32=Default
    Default=wierd texture pack

Thats seriously how it goes for me lol xD
    Thank you Vattic!
    You're awesome!
    Quote from Vattic

Update Time

I've been focusing on getting some more of the main pack finished. This includes some fixes, tweaks, and new textures.
    • First releasable attempt at the Iron Golem texture. It could still do with some tweaks but I'm mostly happy with the result.
    • Moved the cross and tick on the Beacon GUI so they sit in the centre of the buttons. It's less faithful but looks better.
    • Added the arrow with a cross to the Trading GUI. I know someone else already uploaded a fixed one but I couldn't find it and it being so simple I made my own.
    • Glowstone has been tweaked to tile a bit better.
    • A smoother rain texture from SteelBrother a :Diamond: and thanks go to him.
    Thanks to Samuil19 :Diamond: for the following tweaks:
    • White spots on Giant Red Mushroom cap rounder (less faithful but nicer I think).
    • Eye of Ender is tidier.

I haven't found time to go through any more submissions and will have to reply to any missed posts next weekend.

Thanks for your continued support.

Sorry vattic, but this is my work, Samuil put it in the texture pack
    Quote from awesomlyawesome

Here, see:

In the original should not to tile

What a beautiful texture of Iron Golem!!! Vattic, big thanks!
    Do you think you will ever do textures for the Feed the Beast modpack?
    It wouldn't probably be as hard as others seeing as how you have most of the textures in different mod section thingies.

I think you should just put a mods section (like dokucraft has) in the customizer.
    (not comparing you to his, just suggesting)

Well, ignore this if you don't like this type of question.
    Last edited by ScorpionsBane: 12/3/2012 11:03:11 AM
    Quote from SteelBrother

Sorry vattic, but this is my work, Samuil put it in the texture pack
    I am the sorry one! I realised Samuil had used some of your stuff but wasn't sure what and there are no credits in his download. Will fix it right away.

To anyone else waiting for replies: It'll have to be next weekend. Only replying now because getting credits mixed up is something that needs commenting on ASAP.

Thanks again folks.

A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.
    You should try to add textures for the Tropicraft mod. :D
    Hehehe, my old signature broke. I have no idea why i'm typing this in red either.
    Do you think you could make textures for my mod?
    Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1439774-lightning-ore-29forgeupdate-edits-more/
    Could you add whipped cream on pumpkin pie in the coustimizer
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes