32x

Faithful 32x32 Pack [UPDATE:LOAD OF NEW CTM!] (1.7)

Is it just me or did anyone else find the old grass and gravel textures to be a lot nicer than the ones now?
    I install texture pack for additional pipes (BC addon) and i see it pink! Standard, IC2 and BS shows normal! And more: When i patch MC with HD texture fix i can't install ModLoader, ModLoaderMP and MCForge in a same time! How to install it all? When i don't install HD fix all works correct, but... Textures of bricks, pumpkins, diamond armor and more are damaged... Please help with this problems.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
    I install OptiFine and now all works!
    Quote from St1L

I install texture pack for additional pipes (BC addon) and i see it pink! Standard, IC2 and BS shows normal! And more: When i patch MC with HD texture fix i can't install ModLoader, ModLoaderMP and MCForge in a same time! How to install it all? When i don't install HD fix all works correct, but... Textures of bricks, pumpkins, diamond armor and more are damaged... Please help with this problems.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

I can't remember but I think ModLoader and MinecraftForge aren't compatible. And about your texture problem, did you install the textures correctly? Perhaps they're in the wrong directory.
    Quote from declanhay

Is it just me or did anyone else find the old grass and gravel textures to be a lot nicer than the ones now?

Some people prefer the old ones, some prefer the new ones. I personally prefer the new ones but if you don't like them you can always paste in the old versions using GIMP or Photoshop.

The old textures for brick, obsidian, grass and gravel are in the OP, but for lazy people I'll paste 'em in here.

Original bricks:

Original Obsidian:

Smoother grass:

Smoother gravel:
    Last edited by Zap_12100: 11/24/2011 8:50:45 PM
    So... uh ever think about a 64x texture pack since this is already good but a 64x would be awesome! :laugh.gif:
    Awesome texture pack downloading right now:)

.png" />
    [SSSS]
    I always find myself looking for new texture packs because I'm never happy with them because none of them stay true to the original look of minecraft, except this one. This is why I love faithful it's just so good and I'm so happy you support IC2 and BuildCraft because those are my favorite mods and it just makes everything awesome. Thanks
    Does anyone else get a glitch where a little fire appears in the top right corner of gold blocks? Brick blocks and brick-related blocks also glitch, sometimes have little portals in the corners or sometimes fire.
    This is my favourite texture pack of all time. Lots of :GoldBar: :GoldBar: :GoldBar: :GoldBar: :GoldBar: and :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: for you!
    I'm hardly on Minecraft. You can message me here though, or go find me on Steam (MrDwagon), or OCE LoL (MrDwagon).
    Quote from Nukr666

I can't remember but I think ModLoader and MinecraftForge aren't compatible. And about your texture problem, did you install the textures correctly? Perhaps they're in the wrong directory.

LOL!

You NEED Modloader and Modloader MP to be able to run Forge at all. Forge is just an extension of Modloader and Modloader MP.

You need to patch HD AFTER installing Modloader, Modloader MP and Forge in THAT order. But OptiFine is better :smile.gif:
    Last edited by madindehead: 11/25/2011 2:58:06 AM
    Quote from Nukr666

Wtf you are talking about?You have to install modloader ,modloadermp then minecraft forge .
    Last edited by 1capri1: 11/25/2011 3:03:49 AM
    Quote from OrangeTrees

Does anyone else get a glitch where a little fire appears in the top right corner of gold blocks? Brick blocks and brick-related blocks also glitch, sometimes have little portals in the corners or sometimes fire.

You need to patch your jar with MCpatcher or use Optifine once its updated(Its not updated when posting this).
    Quote from Nukr666

No, without HD fix they are fully compatible. I install all right. And OptiFine confirmit. Conclusion: HD TextureFix is ****, but OptiFine is very cool.
    P.S. Thanks for texture pack!
    Vattic, have you ever thought about making this 64x64 aswell as 32x32?
    Quote from Vattic

Update time!

I tried working on the growing wheat again but haven't anything worth showing. Instead I redid the interface for the chest, furnace, inventory, crafting table; the gui bar + hearts/armour, and the menu buttons.

Click to enlarge:

Download pack (RAR)
    Download pack (ZIP)

Okay, this is awesome !!
    Awesome Pack!
    Very Nice Pack, Ive used it before but forgot to Comment! Anyway Loving the Pack Man :Diamond:Very Nice Pack, Ive used it before but forgot to Comment! Anyway Loving the Pack Man :Diamond:
    Quote from JamieH93

You need to patch your jar with MCpatcher or use Optifine once its updated(Its not updated when posting this).

Wow, I forgot to patch. I reinstalled minecraft.jar and forgot to use the patcher! Thanks. +1 Rep
    :biggrin.gif: EPIC TEX PACK
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes