1.6.2 64x Realistic

Misa's Realistic Texture Pack (UPDATED 1JUL13)

When i put the Zip file into the texture pack folder it crashes minecraft and i cant play without crashing any ideas on how i can fix this problem?
    Quote from JamieT567 »
    When i put the Zip file into the texture pack folder it crashes minecraft and i cant play without crashing any ideas on how i can fix this problem?

Read the installation instructions.
    @ Gisst

I did get it working as i posted back to thank Misa for pointing me in the right direction on where i was going wrong. But thank you all the same for trying to help out. Most appreciated :smile.gif:

Oh! And yes you are right about this being a very beautiful pack. This one is a keeper for me now.
    I intend to live forever. So far so good!
    So yes, apparently I still had the 1.5 pack, so stupid me. Thought I had downloaded the most recent though. I successfully have this working with a number of other mods. The working setup is Misa's Overhaul with the growing grass and handheld torch, MrM's BG & BL, Zen's MiniMap, Risugami's modloader supporting TorchUnleashed, TeleportSigns, SuperTrees, RedstoneUnleashed, MoreWorlds, LightstoneDropFix, LavaBoat, GlowingWater, GlowingTrees, and GlowingOres. I'm considering attempting an install also using the breathing apparatus, but I haven't paid enough attention to it to have it working alone yet. To do all this, I had to:
    1.MrM mod the minecraft.jar
    2.Insert Risugami's modloader
    3.Insert all mods pertaining to Risu's modloader (I generally save my bin folder and test to see if MC is working properly after inserting each individual mod)
    4.Insert the BG & BL growing grass, leaving out the terrain.png of course
    5.Run Xau's HD fixer with Misa's HD text pack
    6.Insert handheld torch files
    7.Enjoy!

Thank you so much for the amazing work! I've not loved minecraft so much in months!

P.s. When I tried it out of this order, the game would play, though with glitches and crashes. Only way I've found for me so far..
    Quote from oODigitOo »
    @ Gisst

I did get it working as i posted back to thank Misa for pointing me in the right direction on where i was going wrong. But thank you all the same for trying to help out. Most appreciated :smile.gif:

Oh! And yes you are right about this being a very beautiful pack. This one is a keeper for me now.

I see. Somehow i missed your post :SSSS:

I've started building myself a little underwater home and just saw that misa already drew some nice underwater plants. Time to get rid of the cobblestone and get some windows before the new update comes :smile.gif:
    Misa, you don't happen to have that texture pack without the mobs, do you?
    Quote from Quintinity »

Just remove 'em from the zip if you don't want 'em.
    Quote from Misa »
    Quote from Quintinity »

Just remove 'em from the zip if you don't want 'em.

No no, you don't get it. You have to do everything for us. I can't believe we're on page 17 and people are still coming to you for support.
    Quote from Inoka1 »
    Hey, guys.
    Beta = released to the public.
    Minecraft Alpha is Beta.
    And don't turn this statement into an argument, please.

Quote from jack_in_the_dark »
    Once you stop riding him he can try to blow you again.
    ASIAN GHAST
    Great work. Really nice textures!

And for the next poster:
    Read the installation instructions.
    Quote from icarus963 »
    http://www.image-share.com/ipng-441-4.html
    Is this how it should be?
    SEE this!
    http://www.image-share.com/ipng-441-5.html

I can't facepalm this hard enough
    Hey Misa! Just wanted to leave a comment about your texture pack..

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FLOWING WATER/LAVA ANIMATIONS! You did an AWESOME job creating this texture pack and I shall be featuring it in the next few videos of my Minecraft LP!

Or longer.. because I absolutely love this texture pack!
    Oh my gosh. Just installed this with better grass, wild grass, better light, handheld torch, and biometerrain mod.
    THNAK YOU
    im having a problem with the texture pack, my other texture packs work but when i put this one in the texture pack folder it just makes the game crash, at the mojang screen, when i can get into the game if i select the texture the game freezes and crashes once again. does anybody know a fix for this
    Amazing texture pack, but it just makes my minecraft lag so much. anyway to fix this? it might not even be this but whenever i use it, it lags alot.
    Go to my Youtube channel for Minecraft,Fallout,Oblivion,Dues Ex and more!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLethalDwarf?feature=mhee
    Misa Your texture pack V 1.6 caused my minecraft to crash please tell me how to fix it
    Misa,

This is the first texture pack I have used so far for Minecraft. I love it! Thank you for the work you put into this.
    Quote from shadow45159 »
    Misa Your texture pack V 1.6 caused my minecraft to crash please tell me how to fix it

It's hard for anyone to help you when you don't explain how you installed. You should, at the minimum, list which version of the hd texture pack fix program you use, and which boxes you checked.
    I'm having an odd problem not getting the color pallet working. The textures are fine.

http://imgur.com/haQ6B.png is a side by side comparison of my friend (left) and me (right).

We're running the exact same mods. The only difference is that I'm running Linux.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: What's really odd is that dial.png works. It's foliagecolor.png that appears to be having trouble.

Edit2: It's working in SSP. Perhaps I need to have the admin delete my profile.
    Quote from zazu »
    I'm having an odd problem not getting the color pallet working. The textures are fine.

http://imgur.com/haQ6B.png is a side by side comparison of my friend (left) and me (right).

We're running the exact same mods. The only difference is that I'm running Linux.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: What's really odd is that dial.png works. It's foliagecolor.png that appears to be having trouble.

Edit2: It's working in SSP. Perhaps I need to have the admin delete my profile.

The fact that it's working in single player but not multiplayer leads me to believe it's a server-related issue. The server might be feeding you or your friend incorrect biome information. But it may also just be a client bug.

A thing to test would be to see if you can find ANY trees that have orange foliage in a different area of the map (an easier test would be to manually add an all-red-colored foliagecolor.png to minecraft.jar). If the colors show up in-game, then my pack is working properly, but the server is feeding or your client is interpreting conflicting biome placement information.

If that's the case, that's a pretty odd bug indeed. Nothing I can really do to correct it though..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes