1.7.4 32x 64x

Glimmar's Steampunk v15 Hybrid - UPDATED 29/1/14 - 1.8 pics pg563> - GS Alt Textures v15 UPDATED - New Mod Support

I really like the textures so far and I hope you finish them. Also, What is this granite of which you speak?

Also, there is an edit button so there is no need to continually double post.
    That is absolutely incredible. I really, really love this texture pack and would love to use it in my game!
    I eagerly await when you begin sharing these!
    I'm Rin. My blog is dpopMinecraft.
    Quote from r4c7 »
    I really like the textures so far and I hope you finish them. Also, What is this granite of which you speak?

Also, there is an edit button so there is no need to continually double post.

Thanks for the compliment, r4c7. I'm not meaning to double post, sorry, just trying to answer each point as it comes up, but I realize now that's not very efficient for those coming to the thread fresh. I'm going to upload some more meaningful pics of individual blocks, then it will be obvious which block is which, but I don't know where along the way I started to think of 'stone' as 'granite'. Thanks for pointing that out... 'twill be edited forthwith.
    i wouldnt change any of these blocks i especially LOVE the torches :biggrin.gif:
    NNNGGHHH

Hear that?

Mod Edit: Keep it clean, folks.

This is godly.
    I want this texture pack!

I really DO
    [simg]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/13/39/46/49/indev-10.png[/simg][simg]http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/13/39/46/49/pyroma10.png[/simg]
    Quote from Foxy1990 »
    If some higher beings ever got to view this forum before coming to our planet they would turn back and not bother

Quote from Nurrigan »
    This is remarkably beautiful.
    I look forward to future developments.

Regarding the cactus, couldn't you make it into a sort of crystal? (It would be almost like Tiberium in application, now that I think about it.)

I like that idea, but I think for a different theme perhaps, especially if it looked like Tiberium. Cool line of thinking though! Thanks Nurrigan. :Notch:
    Excellent work.
    This is my favorite pack as of now.
    Great work.
    Sum bronius sine pictura mannuli. Noli odire.
    This pack is looking incredible. I created an account here just to compliment the pack. (Well not entirely, but I dedicate my first post towards complimenting your pack.
    I keep looking for the trilobite sigil >_>
    Tis far better to be a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    I love the torches!!!
    OH MAN!!
    If you need suggestions for cobble, try just darkening the gaps between each stone as I think that will improve it.
    Quote from The_Fool76 »
    I keep looking for the trilobite sigil >_>

Is that to do with Girl Genius? Just checking that over for the first time! :smile.gif:
    I'm itching to try those green torches!
    Overall I think this is the most impressive level of detail I've seen so far in custom textures. These go a few steps beyond giving just a thematic impression to the textures; using these would transform my thinking about the nature of the game I'm playing, and in a very positive direction.
    Bookmarking this thread.
    Quote from legosheep »

If you need suggestions for cobble, try just darkening the gaps between each stone as I think that will improve it.

This is a very good idea. I popped into Photoshop with a small square of a cobblestone from one of the pics and darkened the gaps, lightened the stones, and increased the contrast a bit and it looks a lot better. I would recommend playing around with the darkness of the gaps and the stones.
    Steampunk... Delicious *humphumphumphumphump*
    Torches are awesome looking!! Looks amazing so far.. Except the windows.. I will stab babehs >.

I could edit them myself though, so I guess I'll get over it x.x lol

Anyway you could make it steampunkish without the cross-bars?
    Maybe make the window a light clear green? Will match the torches to be a bit steampunkish :ohmy.gif:
    Kas's Painterly Pack - Nice 16x16 Texture pack.
    Steampunk Pack - Steampunk textures.
    Frenden's Texture Pack - Nice simple 16x16 texture pack.
    Alchemy - *drool* Yesss...
    Quote from Diettrich »
    I think I just SPELUNKED all over my screen, if you catch mine drift .
    I came... :ohmy.gif:
    Quote from TheCommieDuck »
    Quote from Kanza »
    Successful troll is successful, then?

Yes, he was pretty successful. Mostly since this community is made of 12 year old kids who can't control themselves.

Quote from Lasci »
    Don't sleep naked on your period, girls.
    Quote from Skullace »
    Steampunk... Delicious *humphumphumphumphump*Maybe make the window a light clear green? Will match the torches to be a bit steampunkish :ohmy.gif:

This isn't a bad idea at all.
    Green glass has a rather lovely vintage look to it.
    Minecraft is the sequel to the Rorschach test.
    Quote from Nurrigan »
    Quote from Skullace »
    Steampunk... Delicious *humphumphumphumphump*Maybe make the window a light clear green? Will match the torches to be a bit steampunkish :ohmy.gif:

This isn't a bad idea at all.
    Green glass has a rather lovely vintage look to it.

Hah cool, someone liked my idea XD
    Kas's Painterly Pack - Nice 16x16 Texture pack.
    Steampunk Pack - Steampunk textures.
    Frenden's Texture Pack - Nice simple 16x16 texture pack.
    Alchemy - *drool* Yesss...
    Quote from Diettrich »
    I think I just SPELUNKED all over my screen, if you catch mine drift .
    WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! STEAMPUNK! STEAMPUNK!
    I've even got a steampunk skin on my AK(NOT 47)!
    Thanks to OP.
    Koaku's Clocktown Project

Quote from ShadowDusk »
    all hail the tail

Quote from theicychamelion »
    Lockfail, second attempt
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes