Update 29/11/13 The total number Downloads can now be seen in the Launchers Settings!
I Was always annoyed when trying to keep multiple Minecraft servers (Different MC versions worlds settings)
so i made this launcher it started as a simple side project but i finally decided that it could also benefit other people to (its for those that run a server from home) so i hope you enjoy my launcher.
This is the Minecraft Server Launcher it launchers minecraft servers from there own directory with there own settings and mods and with there own icon if you choose (It will also add forge to the jar dynamically, just put it in the jarmods folder - All mods can be disabled or enabled from the Edit of New window IF Forge is dynamically loaded ) it also features a world backup manager (Per server instance) you can set up to 5GB of max ram for the server to start with.
1. Have infinite servers with there own settings / worlds and mods
2. Backup and restore worlds
3. Load Jar mods dynamically (no jar editing!)
4. Set the amount of RAM the server can use
5. Import an existing server! (Worlds / settings / mods everything)
6. Will Always work with the latest Minecraft server!
7. Bukkit and FTB support (Just select the jar on import or add the server zip file)
8. NO ad.fly download links!
9. Built in Updater
10. Custom Server Wrapper
11. Built in report bug, find a bug? just click settings then Report bug!
If you have any requests for new features don't hesitate to ask.
How to import an existing server....
(Mods / World / Settings / ETC)
First Get The Server ZIP'd
1. First open the server location and select all files and folders
2. Right click and use z-Zip/ WinRAR ETC to create a ZIP of the the files
Add to Server List
1. Click New
2. Give the Instance a name
3. Click Import
4. Change the dropdown in the Open/select file Popup to Archived Minecraft Server
5. Select the old server
6. [Optional] Click the minecraft grass icon and select a new image (.png type)
7. Click Ok
To comply with the new file guide lines I State The Following.
This Program Will Automatically Check Against My Server To See If There Is a Newer
Version Available, It Does Not Download Additional Files It Does However Extract Its Resources From Itself
Upon First Run. Additionally When You Click The Update Link It Will Download The Newest Version Of Itself.
There Is No Install Just Run It From The Location You Want To.
Beside The Version For The Update Check And Your Submitted Bug Reports There Is
No Data Send To My Or Anyone Else's Servers. Thank You ~cmd430
Can you make it mac compatible? Also please add a bukkit server function!
As I've said to JanitorialMilk it should work with bukkit just rename the bukkit jar to minecraft_server.jar then import from the new instance screen (Information Added to OP). As for mac support i don't have one to compile with however it might work if run under mono another thing that might enable it to work is WINE. please report back results if it does or doesn't work
Yeah sorry i broke the bug reporter and just haven't had the time to fix it, the problem with the new server not starting is you have to open the instance folder and open the elua.txt file to accept then it will work, ill make this automatic next time i have enough time to add it to the launcher