1.7.2 1.6.4 1.7.10 1.6.2 1.5.2

[1.7.10] MCreator - The best Minecraft Mod Maker ever! [Minecraft Forge]

Quote from ja4nos4ever

How do you make events?

edit: I've tried making the gem and the ore again, and it still not showing up in the recipe section. Also in game the texture of the ore and the gem are missing,

Pictures:

This is strange. Do you have internet conection. This may cause problems because when MCreator is registering events it also adds +1 in website counter
    Quote from lilgrei

okay...that bug ive talked about is gone.....next problem: if i try to make anything with a myself-made texture, theres always a white note/block that says "missing texture"

"missing texture"

This happens when you export your mod or in test environment?
    Quote from ja4nos4ever

I want to make an achievement for getting an emerald... So that means I can't do that. That's just great.

No. You can make achievements only for your own mods.
    Quote from lilgrei

FIX THAT STUPID SH*T!! OR I CANT BE BROTHERED TO USE IT AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!

This happens in minecraft or in minecraft simulation inside MCreator?
    Quote from benedu3095

Can someone fix this???

^^Same question? This will help me fix this. I need to know where to search for errors because for me it's working like charm
    Quote from lilgrei

we all have the F*CKING same problem!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX YOUR CRAP!!

I'm trying but I don't know what is wrong
    My website: http://www.pylo.si
    Quote from benedu3095

Can someone fix this???

This happens in Minecraft
    I think that mcreator has a bug or something because i deleted all my mods then i click export to zip file and it made a zip with all my deleted mods??? :SSSS:
    Quote from PyloDEV

This is strange. Do you have internet conection. This may cause problems because when MCreator is registering events it also adds +1 in website counter

This happens when you export your mod or in test environment?

No. You can make achievements only for your own mods.

This happens in minecraft or in minecraft simulation inside MCreator?

^^Same question? This will help me fix this. I need to know where to search for errors because for me it's working like charm

I'm trying but I don't know what is wrong

that "missing texture" bug was in both test and regular minecraft!!
    Suausasa......wait wut da-? you.......wait..... Y I NO MAKES SENSE D:
    The download links wont work for me! please check into it?

The download links wont work for me! please check into it?

Adf.ly is down, but they (MCreator) should at least provide mirrors.
    i dont get any missing textures at all (and im using my own textures).. maybe if you just try to completely wipe and reinstall
    Got a few minutes? Check out my YouTube channel!

1. all new tools added cannot have a durability they all have infinite uses
    2.you need to add being able to choose type of tool you make (ex. axe, pickaxe, shovel, hoe) right now its tool, sword or none can choose anything between.
    3. just making a tool "act like a diamond pick" is not good enough i want to be able to choose the time to break blocks and choose its harvesting level too like how it used to be before this update.
    4. max item usage and item damage count are the same things they are both the amount of durability an item has
    5. when clicking on cancel while choosing a texture in the explorer the whole program closes

This is all i know of please fix, i dont know why you removed some features as they were VERY important for those who want to make good mods using this. please try to do this on the next update.
    1.The turtorials are not longer available.
    2. I tried everything, but my mobs don't attack me.
    3. Blockmaking works great!
    If I make mistakes in my posts- feel free to point them out in PM! I am still learning!
    Do you like Harvestmoon? Check this map:
    wooow this loks sooo cool but plz is there a mac version because im on mac but stil it looks soo cooool!!! :Notch: :Notch: :Notch: :Notch:
    can you make mob mods? and do you have to download tons of stuff for this to work?:unsure:
    i need to know! :P
    Quote from Luke5Arman

can you make mob mods? and do you have to download tons of stuff for this to work? :unsure:
    i need to know! :P

Yes. No. Only MCreator and MCP (you get link in MCreator setup)
    My website: http://www.pylo.si
    install.bat in forge does not work for me. It opens and closes and says:
    System can not find path specified
    I have a 64bit computer
    Please help
    Thanks
    Keep getting this error when recompiling:

== MCP 7.44 (data: 7.44, client: 1.5.1, server: 1.5.1) ==
    # found ff, ff patches, srgs, name csvs, doc csvs, param csvs, renumber csv, astyle, astyle config
    == Recompiling client ==
    > Cleaning bin
    > Recompiling
    '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\bin\javac" -encoding UTF-8 -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g ...' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:23: warning: [deprecation] net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory in net.minecraftforge.common has been deprecated
    public class TileEntityFurnace extends TileEntity implements ISidedInventory, net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:493: warning: [deprecation] getSizeInventorySide(net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDirection) in net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory has been deprecated
    public int getSizeInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:476: warning: [deprecation] getStartInventorySide(net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDirection) in net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory has been deprecated
    public int getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
    ^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\ObfuscationReflectionHelper.java:36: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(classToAccess, instance, fieldIndex);
    ^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\ObfuscationReflectionHelper.java:61: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(classToAccess, instance, remapFieldNames(classToAccess.getName(),fieldNames));
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:483: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, fieldindex);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:497: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, field);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:632: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(net.minecraft.block.Block) in cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry has been deprecated
    GameRegistry.registerBlock(block);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:643: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(net.minecraft.block.Block,java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock>) in cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry has been deprecated
    GameRegistry.registerBlock(block, itemclass);
    ^

4 errors
    5 warnings
    ==================

!! Can not find server sources, try decompiling !!
    Quote from Archespore

Keep getting this error when recompiling:

== MCP 7.44 (data: 7.44, client: 1.5.1, server: 1.5.1) ==
    # found ff, ff patches, srgs, name csvs, doc csvs, param csvs, renumber csv, astyle, astyle config
    == Recompiling client ==
    > Cleaning bin
    > Recompiling
    '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\bin\javac" -encoding UTF-8 -Xlint:-options -deprecation -g ...' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:23: warning: [deprecation] net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory in net.minecraftforge.common has been deprecated
    public class TileEntityFurnace extends TileEntity implements ISidedInventory, net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:493: warning: [deprecation] getSizeInventorySide(net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDirection) in net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory has been deprecated
    public int getSizeInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\tileentity\TileEntityFurnace.java:476: warning: [deprecation] getStartInventorySide(net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDirection) in net.minecraftforge.common.ISidedInventory has been deprecated
    public int getStartInventorySide(ForgeDirection side)
    ^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\ObfuscationReflectionHelper.java:36: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(classToAccess, instance, fieldIndex);
    ^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\ObfuscationReflectionHelper.java:61: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(classToAccess, instance, remapFieldNames(classToAccess.getName(),fieldNames));
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:483: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, fieldindex);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:497: type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object
    return ObfuscationReflectionHelper.getPrivateValue(instanceclass, instance, field);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:632: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(net.minecraft.block.Block) in cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry has been deprecated
    GameRegistry.registerBlock(block);
    ^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:643: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(net.minecraft.block.Block,java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock>) in cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry has been deprecated
    GameRegistry.registerBlock(block, itemclass);
    ^

4 errors
    5 warnings
    ==================

!! Can not find server sources, try decompiling !!

Is that for whenever you make a mod? I fixed mine by deleting everything in the pylo>mcreator folder and re installing it from scratch
    Got a few minutes? Check out my YouTube channel!

How do you install Pylo?
    Last edited by modderings900: 3/28/2013 12:24:39 AM
    How Do You Install MCcreator? :Iron: :DH: BUTTER! :GoldBar:
    :DA: :DSWORD:
    PLEASE! :DPANTS:
    :Dboots:
    Quote from jasonmaki

1. all new tools added cannot have a durability they all have infinite uses
    2.you need to add being able to choose type of tool you make (ex. axe, pickaxe, shovel, hoe) right now its tool, sword or none can choose anything between.
    3. just making a tool "act like a diamond pick" is not good enough i want to be able to choose the time to break blocks and choose its harvesting level too like how it used to be before this update.
    4. max item usage and item damage count are the same things they are both the amount of durability an item has
    5. when clicking on cancel while choosing a texture in the explorer the whole program closes

This is all i know of please fix, i dont know why you removed some features as they were VERY important for those who want to make good mods using this. please try to do this on the next update.
    turns out im a retard i was clicking the item tab instead of the tool tab when making my mod SORRY!
    Mac version?
    Quote from cheesy-crackers

Is that for whenever you make a mod? I fixed mine by deleting everything in the pylo>mcreator folder and re installing it from scratch

That happens whenever I try to recompile and make a test world, or try to recompile via te batch file, this is the second time I've reinstalled it, but I guess I will try it again... What doesn't make sense to me though is why it shows in the error log that a problem lies within code, such as the furnace that I never changed... As I said I'll try again, I really hopes this works as this is a lot easier than doing everything buy hand if you just want to play around with mod ideas or just want a quick mod
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes