[Launcher] Magic Launcher 1.2.5 (mods, options, profiles, news)

Poll: Favorite features to be added

Favorite features to be added - Multiple Choice

• Command-line options 9.7% of Users - 158 votes
  • Language support 8.5% of Users - 138 votes
  • Portable edition 10% of Users - 162 votes
  • Better conflict detection 17.7% of Users - 287 votes
  • Server browser + friends list 22.8% of Users - 370 votes
  • Backup manager 13.2% of Users - 214 votes
    Quote from TheAwesome120

Unfourtunantly, Magic Launcher 0.9.8 isn't loading up Forge 3.3.7.135 for me(No GUI changes, no external mods loading, etc.), so I'm going to have to use SK's loader. I hope this gets fixed in the next update!

Nothing to fix since it's just you doing something wrong instead.

I have had NO PROBLEMS loading Forge 3.3.7.135 with Magic Launcher 0.9.8.

:rolleyes:
    *Downloading*

Click here!
    I can't login!

Error Log:

*** Starting Minecraft ***
    Minecraft version: 1.2.5
    Minecraft.jar: minecraft.jar
    Inactive external mods:
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java
    Memory: 1024 MB
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/***/Downloads/MagicLauncher_0.9.8.exe
    Error occurred during initialization of VM
    Could not reserve enough space for object heap
    Quote from Jsizzz

Error occurred during initialization of VM
    Could not reserve enough space for object heap

Read pretty much any page of this thread.

Or, try the search bar at the top of any page of this thread and search for "Could not reserve enough space for object heap" (with quotes) and see what you find.

Clean up your desktop, and change 1024 down to 512. Try again.

you should really have a banner for this. i have many mods i love, but i would barely ever get to play with them without magic launcher. if you do make one (or somebody else makes you one) message me; i would love to have it :D
    Quote from Nbm72

you should really have a banner for this. i have many mods i love, but i would barely ever get to play with them without magic launcher. if you do make one (or somebody else makes you one) message me; i would love to have it :D

Search bar ... type in the word "banner" .. second result down from the search results.

Okay this is possibly one of the best launchers i've come across if not THE best. However, I am having an issue of which I dont know if there is a work around solution or not, but im going to give it to you guys anyway. SO... I found this really cool mod i want, some of you may or may not have heard of it but its Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders mod, and i would like to use it with my minecraft, the only problem is the way it is downloaded it comes with an installer which does it for you, but leaves no zip or jar archives to plug into this launcher, therefore even though i install it correctly i have no way of using it with this launcher. Now i need advice, i have 3 options a. revert to default installation (no magic launcher) b. find a way to make magic launcher launch what is already in the jar by somehow just getting it to dismiss all config settings, or c. find a way to get all the class files jumbled up in an archive without breaking anything... i really dont want to use option 'a' because i like this launcher, but dont know how to do options b or c...

HELP REQUIRED AND WILL BE APPRECIATED...I MAY EVEN ADVERTISE THIS IF I CAN GET THIS TO WORK (WITH A SIGNATURE OR SOMETHING)
    Quote from WorldDefender

Okay this is possibly one of the best launchers i've come across if not THE best. However, I am having an issue of which I dont know if there is a work around solution or not, but im going to give it to you guys anyway. SO... I found this really cool mod i want, some of you may or may not have heard of it but its Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders mod, and i would like to use it with my minecraft, the only problem is the way it is downloaded it comes with an installer which does it for you, but leaves no zip or jar archives to plug into this launcher, therefore even though i install it correctly i have no way of using it with this launcher. Now i need advice, i have 3 options a. revert to default installation (no magic launcher) b. find a way to make magic launcher launch what is already in the jar by somehow just getting it to dismiss all config settings, or c. find a way to get all the class files jumbled up in an archive without breaking anything... i really dont want to use option 'a' because i like this launcher, but dont know how to do options b or c...

HELP REQUIRED AND WILL BE APPRECIATED...I MAY EVEN ADVERTISE THIS IF I CAN GET THIS TO WORK (WITH A SIGNATURE OR SOMETHING)

You can just make magic launcher load a modified .jar. no problem there. it will install any mods you list in magic launcher on top of the ones that are in the jar
    Quote from WorldDefender

I did some search in that thread for "Magic Launcher" and came across some info.

First, one option is to manually install the shaders and OptiFine into the minecraft.jar file itself and then use Magic Launcher for everything else. This would not be my suggestion but appears to be the simpler workaround.

Second, although more steps and slightly more complicated, the way I recommend trying according to the user "highmagician" from that thread:

Quote from highmagician

There is a way to use it with Magic Launcher. The idea is to make a zip of changed files.

How to:
    1.) Create a new blank_minecraft.jar by copy the original and remove every file in it (you have to keep some non-class file in the first loop, e.g. pack.txt)

2.) Apply the mod installer to blank_minecraft.jar and look into the error message. It will tell you what .class file is missing. Copy that file from original minecraft.jar into blank_minecraft.jar (Now you can remove the left over file from (1.)). Try (2.) again until there is no error message.

3.) Repack blank_minecraft.jar to SEUS_Mod.zip or anything you want.

* Around 10+ files changed. If you know which .class file will change you can copy them at the same time.
    * Also works with GLSL.
    * You may need some Java programming skill to read the error messages.
    * Sorry if you don't understand what I say but I can't explain clearer.

:)
    first order of buisness is find out what is wrong right so here is a push your brain to the limit problem to solve what in the name of life on earth is wrong with minecraft

Mods:
    ModLoader.zip
    ModLoaderMP 1.2.5 v1.zip
    minecraftforge-client-3.1.3.107.zip
    industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar
    Railcraft_Client_5.2.1.zip
    TooManyItems2012_04_13_1.2.5.zip
    SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.2.5_V3.2.2.jar
    buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip
    GuiAPI-0.14.2-1.2.5.zip
    mod_Zeppelin-client-1.2.5.0.31.zip
    EE2ClientV1.4.5.1.jar
    Extruder V1 - 1.2.5.zip
    Laser Mod 1.5.zip
    dragonmount_v0.81_mc1.2.5.zip
    DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v3.6.2.zip
    Explodables.zip
    ForceField.jar
    PlayerAPI 1.7.3 v1.1.zip
    ShockAhPI r5.1.zip
    WorldEdit.jar
    Aether1.7.3 V1.02.zip
    Inactive external mods:
    Minions_client_1.2.4.zip
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/Dr.CNileDementia/Downloads/mod managers/MagicLauncher_0.9.8.exe
    *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 0.9.8 ***
    Disable inactive mods
    Disabled: Minions_client_1.2.4.zip
    27 achievements
    182 recipes
    LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
    ModLoader 1.2.5 Initializing...
    Register ModLoader mods
    Mod Initialized: mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    Mod Initialized: mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107
    Mod Initialized: mod_IC2 v1.95
    Mod Initialized: mod_Railcraft 5.2.1
    Mod Initialized: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30
    MinecraftForge v3.1.3.107 Initialized
    Jun 15, 2012 11:04:10 PM forge.ForgeHooks <clinit>
    INFO: MinecraftForge v3.1.3.107 Initialized

Initializing alchemy values for Equivalent Exchange..
    Mod Initialized: mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    Overriding /gui/items.png with /item/extruderIcon.png @ 38. 84 left.
    Mod Initialized: mod_Extruder V1 - 1.2.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_PigbearLaser 1.4
    Mod Initialized: Dragon Mounts 0.81
    Failed to load mod from "mod_mocreatures.class"
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_top.png @ 168. 31 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_side1.png @ 169. 30 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_side2.png @ 170. 29 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/spokebomb_top.png @ 171. 28 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/spokebomb_side.png @ 172. 27 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/reinforcediron.png @ 173. 26 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/plasticexplosive_top.png @ 184. 25 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/plasticexplosive_side.png @ 185. 24 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/obsidiandoor_top.png @ 186. 23 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/obsidiandoor_bottom.png @ 187. 22 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/reinforcedglass.png @ 188. 21 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_top.png @ 189. 20 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_bottom.png @ 190. 19 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_side1.png @ 191. 18 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_side2.png @ 200. 17 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/breachingcharge_top.png @ 201. 16 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/breachingcharge_side.png @ 202. 15 left.
    Failed to load mod from "mod_Explodables.class"
    Mod Loaded: mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    Mod Loaded: mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107
    [IC2] Config loaded from C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\IC2.cfg
    [IC2] Using 32 audio sources.
    Mod Loaded: mod_IC2 v1.95
    Mod Loaded: mod_Railcraft 5.2.1
    Mod Loaded: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/front.png @ 203. 14 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/back.png @ 204. 13 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/top.png @ 215. 12 left.
    CONFLICT @ -61
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/compass.png @ 216. 11 left.
    Overriding /gui/items.png with /Zeppelin/radio.png @ 102. 83 left.
    Jun 15, 2012 11:04:16 PM MetaRotation.MetaRotation addRotationDataFromFile
    INFO: Rotation data loaded so far: 0
    INFO: Starting reading rotation data from "C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\MetaRotation\Vanilla.meta"
    INFO: Finished reading rotation data from "C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\MetaRotation\Vanilla.meta"
    INFO: Rotation data loaded so far: 350
    Mod Loaded: mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30
    Mod Loaded: mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    Mod Loaded: mod_Extruder V1 - 1.2.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_PigbearLaser 1.4
    CONFLICT @ -134
    Mod Loaded: Dragon Mounts 0.81
    ModLoaderMP 1.0.0 Initialized
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: bcIntegration31x
    [IC2] BuildCraft integration module loaded
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: cgIntegration14x
    [IC2] CraftGuide integration module loaded
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: neiIntegration11x
    [IC2] Submodule not loaded: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/ICraftingHandler
    Restoring disabled mods
    [IC2] Portal Gun compatibility not loaded: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_PortalGun
    Starting BuildCraft 3.1.5
    Copyright (c) SpaceToad, 2011-2012
    http://www.mod-buildcraft.com
    Done.
    WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
    Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
    Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

Starting up SoundSystem...
    Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    OpenAL initialized.

Stopping!

SoundSystem shutting down...
    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

Missing class member: public (Lvp;Lalf;)V <init>, class: dc, mod: PlayerAPI 1.7.3 v1.1.zip
    Missing class member: public ()V d, class: dc, mod: PlayerAPI 1.7.3 v1.1.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lvp;Lalf;)V <init>, class: dc, mod: PlayerAPI 1.7.3 v1.1.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getSaveFolder, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getWelcomeMessage, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getDepartMessage, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()D getMovementFactor, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lali;IIII)Z canBlockCatchFire, class: ame, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lxd;IIIII)I getChanceToEncourageFire, class: ame, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lxd; i, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Laaw; j, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft; r, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lvl; s, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public LPlayerHelper; ph, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Z multiplayer, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Z phexists, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static Ljava/lang/Object; MESSAGESHOWN, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static Ljava/lang/Object; STARTUP, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/lang/String; curmcversion, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static final Ljava/lang/String; MCVERSION, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static final LSPCVersion; SPCVERSION, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/util/Vector; missingRequiredClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/util/Vector; missingOptionalClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()V showErrorFrame, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lfc;)V initPlayerHelper, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Z checkClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Z canRunSPC, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getSaveFolder, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getWelcomeMessage, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Ljava/lang/String; getDepartMessage, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()D getMovementFactor, class: alb, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lali;IIII)Z canBlockCatchFire, class: ame, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lxd;IIIII)I getChanceToEncourageFire, class: ame, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lxd; i, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Laaw; j, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft; r, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Class member is not public: private Lvl; s, class: l, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public LPlayerHelper; ph, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Z multiplayer, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Z phexists, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static Ljava/lang/Object; MESSAGESHOWN, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static Ljava/lang/Object; STARTUP, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/lang/String; curmcversion, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static final Ljava/lang/String; MCVERSION, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public static final LSPCVersion; SPCVERSION, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/util/Vector; missingRequiredClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public Ljava/util/Vector; missingOptionalClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()V showErrorFrame, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public (Lfc;)V initPlayerHelper, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Z checkClasses, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip
    Missing class member: public ()Z canRunSPC, class: vq, mod: sky1.3.1mod.zip

Mods:
    ModLoader.zip
    ModLoaderMP 1.2.5 v1.zip
    minecraftforge-client-3.1.3.107.zip
    GuiAPI-0.14.2-1.2.5.zip
    industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar
    Railcraft_Client_5.2.1.zip
    TooManyItems2012_04_13_1.2.5.zip
    SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.2.5_V3.2.2.jar
    buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip
    buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip
    mod_Zeppelin-client-1.2.5.0.31.zip
    EE2ClientV1.4.5.1.jar
    Extruder V1 - 1.2.5.zip
    Laser Mod 1.5.zip
    dragonmount_v0.81_mc1.2.5.zip
    Billys plane pack IV.zip
    DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v3.6.2.zip
    Explodables.zip
    Millenaire2.7.5.zip
    ForceField.jar
    PlayerAPI 1.7.3 v1.1.zip
    ShockAhPI r5.1.zip
    WorldEdit.jar
    Aether1.7.3 V1.02.zip
    sky1.3.1mod.zip
    OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_AA_A7.zip
    Inactive external mods:
    Minions_client_1.2.4.zip
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/Dr.CNileDementia/Downloads/mod managers/MagicLauncher_0.9.8.exe
    Disable inactive mods
    Disabled: Minions_client_1.2.4.zip
    27 achievements
    182 recipes

OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_AA_A7
    Fri Jun 15 23:10:22 MDT 2012
    Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics version 4.1.10834 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    OpenGL Version: 4.0
    OpenGL Fancy fog: Not available (GL_NV_fog_distance)
    setupTexture: "/title/mojang.png", id: 1
    ModLoader 1.2.5 Initializing...
    Register ModLoader mods
    Mod Initialized: mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    Mod Initialized: mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107
    Mod Initialized: mod_IC2 v1.95
    Mod Initialized: mod_Railcraft 5.2.1
    Mod Initialized: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30
    MinecraftForge v3.1.3.107 Initialized
    Jun 15, 2012 11:10:25 PM forge.ForgeHooks <clinit>
    INFO: MinecraftForge v3.1.3.107 Initialized

setupTexture: "/ee/art/sprites/eqexterra.png", id: 8
    setupTexture: "/ee/art/sprites/eqexsheet.png", id: 9
    Initializing alchemy values for Equivalent Exchange..
    Mod Initialized: mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    Overriding /gui/items.png with /item/extruderIcon.png @ 38. 84 left.
    Mod Initialized: mod_Extruder V1 - 1.2.5
    Mod Initialized: mod_PigbearLaser 1.4
    Mod Initialized: Dragon Mounts 0.81
    Failed to load mod from "mod_mocreatures.class"
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_top.png @ 168. 31 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_side1.png @ 169. 30 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/shapedcharge_side2.png @ 170. 29 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/spokebomb_top.png @ 171. 28 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/spokebomb_side.png @ 172. 27 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/reinforcediron.png @ 173. 26 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/plasticexplosive_top.png @ 184. 25 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/plasticexplosive_side.png @ 185. 24 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/obsidiandoor_top.png @ 186. 23 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/obsidiandoor_bottom.png @ 187. 22 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/reinforcedglass.png @ 188. 21 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_top.png @ 189. 20 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_bottom.png @ 190. 19 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_side1.png @ 191. 18 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/claymore_side2.png @ 200. 17 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/breachingcharge_top.png @ 201. 16 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /res/breachingcharge_side.png @ 202. 15 left.
    Failed to load mod from "mod_Explodables.class"
    Mod Initialized: mod_skyDimension 1.1
    Mod Loaded: mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    Mod Loaded: mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107
    [IC2] Config loaded from C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\IC2.cfg
    [IC2] Using 32 audio sources.
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_0.png", id: 10
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_cable.png", id: 11
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_electric.png", id: 12
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_generator.png", id: 13
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_machine.png", id: 14
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_machine2.png", id: 15
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/block_personal.png", id: 16
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/item_0.png", id: 17
    setupTexture: "/ic2/sprites/crops_0.png", id: 18
    Mod Loaded: mod_IC2 v1.95
    setupTexture: "/railcraft/textures/railcraft.png", id: 19
    Mod Loaded: mod_Railcraft 5.2.1
    Mod Loaded: mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/front.png @ 203. 14 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/back.png @ 204. 13 left.
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/top.png @ 215. 12 left.
    CONFLICT @ -61
    Overriding /terrain.png with /Zeppelin/compass.png @ 216. 11 left.
    Overriding /gui/items.png with /Zeppelin/radio.png @ 102. 83 left.
    Jun 15, 2012 11:10:31 PM MetaRotation.MetaRotation addRotationDataFromFile
    INFO: Rotation data loaded so far: 0
    INFO: Starting reading rotation data from "C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\MetaRotation\Vanilla.meta"
    INFO: Finished reading rotation data from "C:\Users\Dr.CNileDementia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\MetaRotation\Vanilla.meta"
    INFO: Rotation data loaded so far: 350
    Mod Loaded: mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30
    Mod Loaded: mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    Mod Loaded: mod_Extruder V1 - 1.2.5
    setupTexture: "/PigbearLaser/sprites.png", id: 20
    Mod Loaded: mod_PigbearLaser 1.4
    CONFLICT @ -134
    Mod Loaded: Dragon Mounts 0.81
    Mod Loaded: mod_skyDimension 1.1
    ModLoaderMP 1.0.0 Initialized
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: bcIntegration31x
    [IC2] BuildCraft integration module loaded
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: cgIntegration14x
    [IC2] CraftGuide integration module loaded
    [IC2] Loading IC2 submodule: neiIntegration11x
    [IC2] Submodule not loaded: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/ICraftingHandler
    Restoring disabled mods
    [IC2] Portal Gun compatibility not loaded: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mod_PortalGun
    Starting BuildCraft 3.1.5
    Copyright (c) SpaceToad, 2011-2012
    http://www.mod-buildcraft.com
    setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/block_textures.png", id: 21
    setupTexture: "/net/minecraft/src/buildcraft/core/gui/item_textures.png", id: 22
    TextureFX registered: buildcraft.energy.TextureOilFX@5cc05d8d, texId: 21, index: 205
    TextureFX registered: buildcraft.energy.TextureFuelFX@1bf84171, texId: 22, index: 48
    TextureFX registered: buildcraft.energy.TextureOilFlowFX@4790700f, texId: 21, index: 206
    Done.
    WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
    Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
    Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

Starting up SoundSystem...
    Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    OpenAL initialized.

setupTexture: "/terrain.png", id: 24
    TextureFX registered: bv@319c0db9, texId: 24, index: 237
    TextureFX registered: qa@437bbcd6, texId: 24, index: 205
    TextureFX registered: zp@70aaa836, texId: 24, index: 14
    setupTexture: "/gui/items.png", id: 25
    TextureFX registered: tu@7b4471a3, texId: 25, index: 54
    TextureFX registered: ht@6610ead6, texId: 25, index: 70
    TextureFX registered: ael@60a9bbf3, texId: 24, index: 206
    TextureFX registered: gf@27728019, texId: 24, index: 238
    TextureFX registered: nh@4e37fd8a, texId: 24, index: 31
    TextureFX registered: nh@3de69724, texId: 24, index: 47
    TextureFX removed: bv@319c0db9, texId: 24, index: 237
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDLavaFX@59b3ef14, texId: 24, index: 237
    TextureFX removed: qa@437bbcd6, texId: 24, index: 205
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDWaterFX@3415380e, texId: 24, index: 205
    TextureFX removed: zp@70aaa836, texId: 24, index: 14
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDPortalFX@5d1339d8, texId: 24, index: 14
    TextureFX removed: ael@60a9bbf3, texId: 24, index: 206
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDWaterFlowFX@193ac3a5, texId: 24, index: 206
    TextureFX removed: gf@27728019, texId: 24, index: 238
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDLavaFlowFX@61029293, texId: 24, index: 238
    TextureFX removed: nh@4e37fd8a, texId: 24, index: 31
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDFlamesFX@6fe522a6, texId: 24, index: 31
    TextureFX removed: nh@3de69724, texId: 24, index: 47
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDFlamesFX@2c45f9ae, texId: 24, index: 47
    TextureFX removed: tu@7b4471a3, texId: 25, index: 54
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDCompassFX@1ae88b43, texId: 25, index: 54
    TextureFX removed: ht@6610ead6, texId: 25, index: 70
    TextureFX registered: TextureHDWatchFX@37adabfc, texId: 25, index: 70
    Loading custom colors: /misc/grasscolor.png
    Loading custom colors: /misc/foliagecolor.png
    setupTexture: "/ctm.png", id: 26
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama0.png", id: 29
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama1.png", id: 30
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama2.png", id: 31
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama3.png", id: 32
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama4.png", id: 33
    setupTexture: "/title/bg/panorama5.png", id: 34
    setupTexture: "/title/mclogo.png", id: 35
    setupTexture: "/gui/gui.png", id: 36
    setupTexture: "/gui/particles.png", id: 37
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@1985828e, texId: 24, index: 200
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@7820abab, texId: 24, index: 187
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@1267e575, texId: 24, index: 185
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@29f73dd5, texId: 24, index: 172
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@64e8491, texId: 24, index: 201
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@4e820b7c, texId: 24, index: 202
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@548daae6, texId: 24, index: 191
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@6038a3ba, texId: 24, index: 190
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@2dc42634, texId: 24, index: 204
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@2d408d67, texId: 24, index: 170
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@57cc488d, texId: 24, index: 186
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@235d4338, texId: 24, index: 188
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@70f8728c, texId: 24, index: 215
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@51081d04, texId: 24, index: 203
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@3bcc60b9, texId: 24, index: 173
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@4c4abadd, texId: 24, index: 189
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@5843c9da, texId: 24, index: 168
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@6c32e579, texId: 24, index: 184
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@1db016f5, texId: 24, index: 216
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@6ace086b, texId: 24, index: 169
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@10d5d2dd, texId: 24, index: 171
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@7f96313c, texId: 25, index: 38
    TextureFX registered: ModTextureStatic@47ec3d09, texId: 25, index: 102
    Stopping!

SoundSystem shutting down...
    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

i purposly gave it all the problems i could so they could all be solved at the same time let me know if you want the cleaner version and please give me a list of ALL of the files it says are not in minecraft so i can check for them and add them (i have multiple versions of minecraft all of them are edited and seald off so the minecraft version im using cant get acces to them to avoid problems but im still trying to perfect them so any and all information is useful to me thank you i hope you can figure it out (i'll help in any way i can just ask)
    Quote from Dr_CNileDementia

first order of buisness is find out what is wrong right so here is a push your brain to the limit problem to solve what in the name of life on earth is wrong with minecraft
    why aren't you doing that, then?
    Magic Launcher can't log in to Minecraft if it can't connect to minecraftforum.net, even though the MC Forum connection is only used for the news feed. Please try and fix this in the next version. Thanks!
    this is what happens when i get a fresh minecraft. haven't been able to play since fall because of similar errors like this. it's vanilla. anybody know what to do?

Disable inactive mods
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mg
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:295)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    at lq.<init>(SourceFile:20)
    at qp.a(SourceFile:89)
    at xg.<init>(SourceFile:26)
    at xg.<init>(SourceFile:21)
    at xg.<init>(SourceFile:17)
    at um.<init>(SourceFile:18)
    at tw.<init>(SourceFile:22)
    at qd.<init>(SourceFile:27)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:97)
    at hq.<init>(SourceFile:2073)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:2073)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:2056)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.main(SourceFile:2135)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mg
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 31 more
    I am having a problem with getting NEI to work with Magic Launcher, and it does not matter if I put it in the Internal mods section or I mod the jar directly. I only get this error when I use Magic Launcher, the directly moded jar works fine with minecraft's standered launcher.

Generated 6/16/12 12:24 PM
    Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G version 4.1.11159 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: ID: 0 already mapped.
    at codechicken.core.PacketCustom.assignHandler(PacketCustom.java:459)
    at mod_NotEnoughItems.load(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:29)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Strange... most reviews i see in this mod is that it takes out the lag... (which i didnt have any lag in the original launcher) i went from 60-100 fps down to 12-16 after the map has fully loaded all the chunks... (also the sonic unbelievable shader made it worse 1-3 fps)
    Last edited by Phazonaddict: 6/16/2012 3:28:01 PM
    For some reason when I start Minecraft it immediately closes Minecraft. If you need the log it's here:

Minecraft version: (modified!) 1.2.5
    Mods:
    OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_A6.zip
    [1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.1.zip
    ModLoader.zip
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/*****/Desktop/MagicLauncher_0.9.8.exe
    Disable inactive mods
    27 achievements
    182 recipes
    #
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x4c9c2baa, pid=20232, tid=19664
    #
    # JRE version: 6.0_31-b05
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (20.6-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [ig4dev32.dll+0x2baa]
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid20232.log
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://java.sun.com/...eport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #

[error occurred during error reporting , id 0xc0000005]
    Last edited by gamefreak713: 6/16/2012 3:44:38 PM
    The "Downgrade" button is shaded on my computer... ?
    Quote from The_Arcanian

I am having a problem with getting NEI to work with Magic Launcher, and it does not matter if I put it in the Internal mods section or I mod the jar directly. I only get this error when I use Magic Launcher, the directly moded jar works fine with minecraft's standered launcher.

Generated 6/16/12 12:24 PM
    Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G version 4.1.11159 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: ID: 0 already mapped.
    at codechicken.core.PacketCustom.assignHandler(PacketCustom.java:459)
    at mod_NotEnoughItems.load(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:29)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    That is still an NEI problem in any case, so post there. I run NEI fine with magic launcher every single configuration.
    You may be lacking the chickenbones core
    Quote from caspar347_

The "Downgrade" button is shaded on my computer... ?
    it's a placeholder. the feature isn't in yet.
    java.lang.VerifyError: (class: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft, method: run signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

This is what I get when I try to test or play it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes