[TOOL] MC Downgrader - The Time Machine for Minecraft!

Hey!

I can't find the log file!

When I click "Download" on the MCDowngrader window, it gives me this message. "Patch download has failed! Please check the log!". (Tried for patches f1.2.5, f1.2.4 and f1.4.2, same result).
    Reading through some comments here it seems like the log should be in the same folder as the MCDowgrader is, but there is nothing there.
    I also tried downloading the patch.zip and extracting the minecraft.patch i wanted.
    4. Run MC Downgrader and just click patch.
    As I click patch it says: "MCD needs a patch file to continue!"

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Raszagal: 12/20/2012 6:47:38 PM
    Quote from MinecraftCatz

Well,,a few of my friends cannot open this without the plugins crash

Only Vanilla Minecraft is supported.
    Quote from Raszagal

Hey!

I can't find the log file!

When I click "Download" on the MCDowngrader window, it gives me this message. "Patch download has failed! Please check the log!". (Tried for patches f1.2.5, f1.2.4 and f1.4.2, same result).
    Reading through some comments here it seems like the log should be in the same folder as the MCDowgrader is, but there is nothing there.
    I also tried downloading the patch.zip and extracting the minecraft.patch i wanted.
    4. Run MC Downgrader and just click patch.
    As I click patch it says: "MCD needs a patch file to continue!"

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Please use the manual way.
    add a file patch to the patcher thing for manual for 1.4.5
    Quote from mattspook

add a file patch to the patcher thing for manual for 1.4.5

Did you bother to read the original post? There are instructions on how to do it.
    Last edited by 68x: 12/22/2012 8:30:44 AM
    You should add an mirror, since I dont like the idea of being spied on by adfly.

Nevertheless a good mod, I guess, exept shoving down people's throats to donate and using adfly links so often will leave me to consider if to download from here again.
    Quote from Sambaru
    The NSA is the only part of the government that actually listens.
    Quote from aceattwister
    Hell can't really be that bad. you've got decent company, more or less every scientist (so you know, re-invent AC...) You got the Guys who like guys, so you know, good fashion sense. Person who invented the computer is down there as well (he was a gay Atheist).
    Quote from NumberNoid

You should add an mirror, since I dont like the idea of being spied on by adfly.

Nevertheless a good mod, I guess, exept shoving down people's throats to donate and using adfly links so often will leave me to consider if to download from here again.

I'll be disbaling the 'Donate' message in the next MCD update.
    The site is down :( (Or at least I can't enter it)

The site is down :( (Or at least I can't enter it)

It is now back up.
    I patched Minecraft to a1.2.6, but after I forced updated to use a different version on MC, the patcher keeps saying "patch unsucessful". I really want to play alpha-beta minecrafts, but it just won't work. Please help.

EDIT: Re-extracted the .zip file for MCD, and used the manual install folder to downgrade, prolme might not be solved though...
    Last edited by RustySheep: 1/13/2013 4:47:06 PM
    "Yup. Can't run it." -Me
    Quote from RustySheep

I patched Minecraft to a1.2.6, but after I forced updated to use a different version on MC, the patcher keeps saying "patch unsucessful". I really want to play alpha-beta minecrafts, but it just won't work. Please help.

EDIT: Re-extracted the .zip file for MCD, and used the manual install folder to downgrade, prolme might not be solved though...

It's more than likely a corrupted patch upload. I'll re-upload the patch if they are not the same.
    It keeps saying "patch was unsuccessful" the instant I hit patch. I re installed my entire .minecraft, re installed the downgrader, everything. Help?
    I can't get the patcher to work.
    Every time I tried to patch Minecraft, indev-2-23-10 and alpha 1.0 11 to be exact I get the message 'Patch was unsuccessful'.

I've tried patching the manual way but WinRAR doesn't let me extract the patch folder because 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'.

So is there some way to fix this?

Thanks for helping. ;)
    If I didn't help you, press the button over here >>>>>>>>>
    I am currently re-uploading the patches.

Edit:
    Patches should now be working properly.
    Last edited by 68x: 1/15/2013 12:22:03 PM
    I cant patch any file :( i am running windows 7 and need to downgrade. please help.
    Patching even when the patch file is there, says it still needs a patch file
    Khang, now with 50% more correct grammar!
    SIte is down
    ~Happyken,Master at everything
    I am using this and it's great, only problem is the sounds aren't also changed? As far as I know, Beta 1.2_02 had the original door and chest sounds. Now chests are silent and doors have the updated sound.
    It says "Patch was unsuccessful!" and then adds a new file, minecraft.jar1358646322418.MCD when I have it open, and adds the numbers and.MCD on the end when Its not. Please fix this, I want to be able to do my mods!

This cat will KILL YOU in your sleep...
    Quote from LilyDaKat

It says "Patch was unsuccessful!" and then adds a new file, minecraft.jar1358646322418.MCD when I have it open, and adds the numbers and.MCD on the end when Its not. Please fix this, I want to be able to do my mods!
    Same thing is happening to me.Im trying to go to alpha 1.2.6 for mods and it keeps saying it cant
    ~Happyken,Master at everything
    Downloads Indev. Waits Ten Millenniums. "Patch Download has failed! Please Check the log!" Comes up.
    Me: I downloaded crap?? DOUBLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *flips desk*
    Last edited by ChilledEnderman: 1/26/2013 11:12:35 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes