Why hello there!
I have been casually working on a new mod which has some pretty extensive features (and only really 3 items/blocks)
Right Click (no sneak); saves current player dimension and coordinates
Right Click (sneak); clear saved dimension and coordinates
Similar to UnStable Core, but will affect player teleportation differently
Block: Teleporter Base
On Right Click (no sneak, empty inventory, click using either UnStable Core or Stable Core); Insert the core into the inventory
On Right Click (no sneak, full/empty inventory, click with Redstone or EnderPearl); Add that item to the effects of the base.
On Right Click (no sneak, full inventory, click any other item or empty hand); Teleport the player to the coordinates saved in the core
On Right Click (sneak, full inventory, any); extract the core
When teleported with UnStable Core:
- Teleport player to core coordinates. There is a 50% (to be changed) chance to be teleported within 20 blocks of the core coordinates
- Give player Confusion/Nausea for 20 seconds, 40 if random coordinates were chosen
- Cannot teleport between dimensions, even with EnderPearl effect
When teleported with Stable Core:
- Teleport player to core coordinates
- If EnderPearl effect active, teleport player to core dimension as well
- Redstone; if indirectly or directly powered, get all entities within a 3 block radius and teleport the to the core coordinates. If EnderPearl effect active, teleport to core dimension too.
- EnderPearl; allows teleportation between dimensions
This is still very much a WIP. I don't know if I will be releasing it, but any name suggestions would be helpful Thanks!!!