[1.6.4][WIP] The Official TeamCrafted Mod!

awesome mod i love it and i have one thing to tell you MinecraftUniverse is doing a mod review on your mod
    Quote from XxSeanxX

My Ideas

*Make seto available by changing an option in the config file

*Fix SSundee's name so it is not Ssundee

*Add Sounds like their intros. So Sky would say "Hey Guys Sky here and today we are..."

*Add a chance to have Sundee's skin to be him with the crazy eyes

*Add a chance for all the other members to have other skins they wore on the channel like Halloween,when they did the Mario Kart, Or their Pixelmon skins.

*Add more TNTs

*Add Music Disks of their full intro songs.

*Make Jeffery look different from normal pigs. Give him a more spacey look, With a glass block on his head.

Thats all I can think of now.

:D Those are awesome ideas, I will surely be adding them in!
    Quote from Olimation

:D Those are awesome ideas, I will surely be adding them in!
    those are awesome ideas and if you do their full intro songs i know what they are, just saying that because some of them can be hard to find like bajancanadians
    Wicked - I'm gonna do a Modded Survival with this mod! :D
    God ain't dead.
    Herobrine ain't dead.
    I, on the other hand, am.
    Quote from theminerforlife3

Wicked - I'm gonna do a Modded Survival with this mod! :D

You should
    This is probably one of the best mods I have seen to this date! Keep up the good work mod makers!!
    ~~~Gaara406~~~
    Relationship status:
    ❑ Single ❑ Taken ✔ Mentally dating a fictional character.
    ~Love you all <3~
    Quote from iBuswell

Dear Mod Maker. I would like to ask for permission to use your mod in my upcoming map 'iJump'. It's a parkour/puzzle map based on the seven main TC members. This mod would give the map a better storyline and a list more character. You will receive full credit for the mod used in the map in the lobby as the Mod Creator, along side me as the Map Creator and Pureblueness as the Map Tester.

Many Thanks
    iBuswell

:) Sure, no problem!
    can you show were the spawn eggs are I cant find them I know they are there cause of truemu
    Just Some more ideas

*The Team Crafted Ore - It has the official team crafted mod logo (the crafting bench one) on all sides, When mined it will give you a random Team Crafted Member's Ingot

*Fix HuskyMudKipz MC NameTag to his real MC username "HuskyMudkipper:"

*New Paintings for each of the Team Crafted Members

*Add The Subscriber Ore - When mined it gives you a Subscribe Button, it looks like the old yellow subscribe button. It can be used to make a Set of tools stronger than diamond but weaker than the Team Crafted Member's tools

*Team Crafted Blocks. They can be made of 9 of the member's Ingots. The block looks like their color ore.

*Team Crafted Heads: They can be crafted with a head (which can drop from mobs) and 4 of the Member's Ingots.

I just Thought of These
    WAZZZZZZZZZ UP!
    Dear Modmaker,

Can u please try to give MinecraftUniverse's Jetpack some Particles.
    I love this Mod nice work!
    I love how hard you're working on this mod. I want to suggest a couple things to this to.
    The Banana should be switched to Bluemonkey and added a little ability to it.
    Then for Deadlox make a dead army summoner.
    It would summon 5 zombies with steve heads that would follow you like dogs and attack when you attack something. They are weak as well so they can be killed off easy like a normal zombie.
    To make a dead army summoner it would be a top row of deadlox ingots then iron zombie head iron with blue wool for the bottom layer or something like that.
    Maybe make it so you can give team crafted people armor and weapons.
    Each teamcrafted person has their own type of army if you wanted to add that in though it would be a lot of work to make it.
    For weedlion you could have a super cookie crafted with ingots and cookies sugar and milk if you wanted.
    There are just so many things you can do with this mod. Its awesome no matter what you do though and I look forward to more of your works
    Quote from SpongebobAB

Dear Modmaker,

Can u please try to give MinecraftUniverse's Jetpack some Particles.

it has particles just make sure that your particles are on
    Quote from conofgen1

can you show were the spawn eggs are I cant find them I know they are there cause of truemu

when you load up the mod and get into game creative its in the same area as normal spawn eggs. at the bottom area
    This mod sounds awesome! Gonna download it now :)
    I think Bodil created the spooky boobs not sure
    sweet mod

not going to download it till the full version comes out though

but keep on doin this
    I must ask - If I create a world with an old version of this mod, do stuff in it, and update the mod, will the ores still spawn?
    God ain't dead.
    Herobrine ain't dead.
    I, on the other hand, am.
    would someone do a how to install vid
    I think I might do a Moddded Survival With this mod!Can anyone help me I cant figure out how to craft the minecraft universe jetpack
    Dear modmaker,
    This is a really nice mod, im using it in my modded survival, you worked really hard on it. But i found a bug.
    1. if you use the blueMonkey sword the mobs drop 2 bananas in place of 1 Sweet mod =)
    In the files of the mod it shows Seto tools

Did you add Seto and then took him out
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes