1.7.10 Forge

Extra Utilities v1.1.0e

I love the transfer nodes. They seem to be by far more superior and more efficient (lag-friendly) then the BC pipes. I don't use Buildcraft, because its just "ugly" so I found out about this mod which adds these amazing transfer nodes. Alongside that I use TE, AE, Railcraft, IC2, Forestry and such but never Buildcraft.
    I really appreciate your mod! It adds so many utilities that I've been wanting, and some that I didn't know I wanted until I saw them! I also have a Question and a Suggestion:
    Question) Do you plan on adding sound muffler compatibility with mod sounds from Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, IC2, etc?

Suggestion) Explosion Muffler: 8 Rain Mufflers around an Iron Block. Reinforcing an Iron Block with Rain Mufflers creates a muffler that silences explosions, lightning, and other very loud and ear piercing noises in a 64 block radius.
    Hey there! Your mod is great. A friend of mine introduced me to it on our server by slapping a Magnum Torch in my base, and I was instantly in love. I haven't even messed with the other things yet but I can't wait to!

I'm having a bit of a problem, though, in that your mod works well on our custom launcher (a modified hexxit) but doesn't seem to like my vanilla Hexxit install. I put the zip in the right place, and I get the startup message for Extra Utilities concerning change logs and such, but none of the recipes seem to function, and NEI doesn't pull up any search results. It has occurred to me that there might be a mod conflict somewhere, but I can't think of what it might be considering we're running the same mods and then some on a custom launcher.

I'm using the latest version of this mod, as well as the latest Forge/Hexxit reccomended.
    It really has me scratching my head, and I'd love to fix this so I can poke around with the other neat blocks in the mod!

Any help would be appreciated, but in any case keep up the fantastic work!
    Last edited by PoloniumRadon: 7/31/2013 10:54:07 AM

Superpop is so underground, he lives with a Diglett!
    Quote from Nash0101

When I put the the stick and the string together in the crafting table, the paintbrush doesn't appear. I verified the recipe with NEI and I'm doing it right... It used to work though... I noticed this happens only since I installed Plenty O biomes and/or Extrabiomes XL. Is this the cause of the problem?

I'm using 1.5.2. Anybody can help me? Thanks!

Check to see if you're using vanilla sticks and not the BOP versions. The paintbrush recipe isn't compatible with other mods sticks.

Quote from dwbzuggy

I've noticed on oddity about the Energy Transfer Node. I don't use Buildcraft largely because of this mod and Thermal Expansion. However, if I don't have Buildcraft installed, The Energy Transfer Node does not show in the Creative tab, but is craftable. When placed in the word with Thermal Expansion engines/energy cells, it will not function. From your block description, it would seen that a mod using the Buildcraft API (like Thermal Expansion), but not having Buildcraft installed, should work.

I love the mod and I always have it installed. I think the addition of a Project Bench like block would definitely add another item missing from many mods that would fit here nicely.

It's probably a result of Buildcraft's api changes. It'll be fixed in the 1.6 version but until then you're going to have to keep Buildcraft around or use an older version of TE.

Quote from PoloniumRadon

Hey there! Your mod is great. A friend of mine introduced me to it on our server by slapping a Magnum Torch in my base, and I was instantly in love. I haven't even messed with the other things yet but I can't wait to!

I'm having a bit of a problem, though, in that your mod works well on our custom launcher (a modified hexxit) but doesn't seem to like my vanilla Hexxit install. I put the zip in the right place, and I get the startup message for Extra Utilities concerning change logs and such, but none of the recipes seem to function, and NEI doesn't pull up any search results. It has occurred to me that there might be a mod conflict somewhere, but I can't think of what it might be considering we're running the same mods and then some on a custom launcher.

I'm using the latest version of this mod, as well as the latest Forge/Hexxit reccomended.
    It really has me scratching my head, and I'd love to fix this so I can poke around with the other neat blocks in the mod!

Any help would be appreciated, but in any case keep up the fantastic work!

Is the mod showing up in the mod list (on the main menu)?
    I read the mod features. Pretty damn neat I remember this was young and not much to it. I really can't wait for 1.6.2.

Is there any world gen I should be waiting for before starting my Let's Play Series if I install this later?
    xxxxxx
    Quote from Kane_Hart

I read the mod features. Pretty damn neat I remember this was young and not much to it. I really can't wait for 1.6.2.

Is there any world gen I should be waiting for before starting my Let's Play Series if I install this later?

There's no world gen.
    I am posting this as I didn't see it in the list of fixed bugs since 024d. In case it has been fixed, please ignore. This is a SMP server crash happening when placing a filter addon inside of one of the colors of a filter pipe:

2013-08-01 20:43:28 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception ReportedException
    net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking tile entity
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:904)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:324)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:794)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:678)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at extrautils.item.ItemNodeUpgrade.matchesFilter(ItemNodeUpgrade.java:105)
    at extrautils.block.BlockTransferPipe.getNewDirection(BlockTransferPipe.java:398)
    at extrautils.tileentity.TileEntityTransferNode.advPipeSearch(TileEntityTransferNode.java:193)
    at extrautils.tileentity.TileEntityTransferNodeInventory.func_70316_g(TileEntityTransferNodeInventory.java:74)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2266)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:777)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:898)
    ... 4 more
    Check out our MMO server & adventure map modpack called Loremaker. If you want to make your own MMO in Minecraft then we can help you. There is also a working example game in the server list of the pack:
    http://www.technicpa...oremaker.363586
    Quote from RWTema

Is the mod showing up in the mod list (on the main menu)?

It wasn't, and thanks to that question I found what the problem was!
    Since our custom launcher was a modified hexxit, I had mistaken that install's modfolder for the vanilla .hexxit one. So it was working, just on the wrong client!
    On copying it over to both it works perfectly. I feel like an idiot for not noticing that I had two earlier, but thanks for pointing that out! I probably wouldn't have figured it out had you not asked that.

Anyway, once again I love the mod and keep up the great work!

Superpop is so underground, he lives with a Diglett!
    Quote from RWTema

There's no world gen.

Thanks, Glad to hear that :)
    xxxxxx
    New version Version 0.2.4g

- Changed: Ender-thermic pump will now replace any non-source lava blocks with stone, although you will only get lava from proper source blocks.
    - Fixed: Empty item filters in filter pipes crashing the game
    Just a note on the enchanting table. Make sure you DO NOT have Enchanting plus enabled when trying to do the ritual. Enchanting Plus causes the enchanting table to emit light. I had this problem myself and heres a picture to go along with it.
    http://imgur.com/lAvicmu

I was using the FTB Unleashed Pack Version 1.1.1 when i was doing this.
    Last edited by Goldragon227: 8/1/2013 6:25:49 PM
    Version 0.2.4e
    - Golden bag of holding now compatible with Inventory tweaks

Thank you, kind sir.
    I have a question about magnum torch. Is it circle radius or square?
    Quote from Korok

I have a question about magnum torch. Is it circle radius or square?

Sphere
    Will the peaceful table work with any item (tinker's construct swords) or just vanilla swords? I really like the upgrade system of TC and their unbreakability. :)
    Quote from boomshroom1

Will the peaceful table work with any item (tinker's construct swords) or just vanilla swords? I really like the upgrade system of TC and their unbreakability. :)

It's not compatible since TC uses it's own system for tools.
    I can't wait got it added to my list :)

http://cabingamer.com/minecraft-1-6-2/
    xxxxxx
    Will the peaceful table get more items if close to a mob spawner? If it isn't affected by mob spawners, how would you get blaze rods?
    Quote from boomshroom1

Will the peaceful table get more items if close to a mob spawner? If it isn't affected by mob spawners, how would you get blaze rods?

Put one in a Nether fortress.

1.6 Prerelease is out! You can get it from the downloads section in the main post.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes