moderators lock this post

Poll: What do you want me to focus on (0.4)?

Next Version

What do you want me to focus on (0.4)? - Single Choice

• More Ores 16.2%
  • More Wands 37.8%
  • More Mobs 35.1%
  • More Features for the magic gauntlet(tell me in the comments what do you want me to add) 10.8%

Poll: Should i add an Alchemy Wand?[i'll try to not make it op]

Next Version

Should i add an Alchemy Wand?[i'll try to not make it op] - Single Choice

• No 25%
  • Yes 75%
    Hello,
    I really love this mod and maybe I'm gonna use it in my Mod Let's Play. And i would like to make a official mod review for the main forum page. If you want to contact me please email me at: [email protected] My youtube: LABJoostmhw
    this mod is AWESOME !I SUPER LUV IT! 1 thing tho... where can i find these ores ? cuz i cant find any in normal biomes :((((
    Quote from Joost_mhw

Hello,
    I really love this mod and maybe I'm gonna use it in my Mod Let's Play. And i would like to make a official mod review for the main forum page. If you want to contact me please email me at: [email protected] My youtube: LABJoostmhw

:D I'll Watch your let's play series :3, anyways waiit a little bit because i wanna change the mob's drops and other items recipes.

Quote from mikaso

this mod is AWESOME !I SUPER LUV IT! 1 thing tho... where can i find these ores ? cuz i cant find any in normal biomes :( (((

I'll test it, thanks for the bug report!

Thanks For your Feedback guys
    Quote from mikaso

this mod is AWESOME !I SUPER LUV IT! 1 thing tho... where can i find these ores ? cuz i cant find any in normal biomes :( (((

I FIXED IT! It took me like 3 days to fix it but i finally did it!! :D also new mobs are coming in the next updates :) ill try to add more ender mobs, more electric mobs and ill get started on fire mobs and ice mobs

EDIT: I'll update the mod tomorrow or in 2 days i wanna finish something cool first
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 4/27/2013 4:16:18 PM
    Already tested 0.3.6 ill upload it tomorrow!
    Updated to 0.3.6 !!laser gun's models are out, I fixed the world generation not working, and now when you press ctrl while using baze armor and I started with the tool assambler which let's you customize your tools, and I will probably add 10 new ores for the next update!
    holy cow!!! This mod is awesome. i like it so much and uplouder is active (updates a lot) :)
    luv this guy
    Last edited by mikaso: 5/4/2013 5:45:16 AM
    Can i install this mod with 1.5.2 mc version?? :(
    I am working right now on that, its very easy to update it :) but i thought that people hated the updates lol now i am finishing he tool assambler, which i dont think it will be ready for next version :/, i added 8 mobs, (i dont know if i had the time to add the first boss but ill try too) ill add 5 new ores and the BCS(block state changer) wand which turns cobblestone into stone, wood into another kind of wood and ill add an advanced teleportation wand and an advanced BCS wand. so yea, i think 0.4 is really close !!! :P

thanks for your feedback!
    Hello Again The tool assambler is taking A LOT of time i've been working the past week on it and i couldn't finish the 5% of it, i may remove it and finish it some time when i have the mod with more stuff because there are tons of things to do. Now finishing something with mobs and yes, i updated this mod to 1.5.2 but i didn't release it because i wanted to make the tool assambler more stable, ill release 0.3.9 in two days [maybe tomorrow!!!] i wanna add a dimension for 0.4
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 5/7/2013 7:25:29 PM
    Quote from mikaso

Can i install this mod with 1.5.2 mc version?? :(

Updated to 1.5.2!!!
    i added: 5 new Ores, 4 new mobs, and the BSC Wand!! download the mod if you wanna know what it does!
    for 0.4 i wanna add a dimension and some biomes and maybe add some structure generation
    Crashes my game.
    Quote from Dylsauce

Crashes my game.

Really descriptive man.
    If I helped you then please press the button. :)
    Be sure to quote my post if you want a reply.
    Also, check out my tutorials for Minecraft Forge, you might learn something. :D
    Quote from Dylsauce

Crashes my game.

Yea i fixed it i had to remove the battery charger and the grinder (i'll put them back in another update don't worry) i am releasing 0.3.9.1 today ill include the farming wand which tiles a 5x5 area with a water block in the middle(ill change somethings if you request it), the advanced teleportation wand which teleports you really fast, and right now im working on a really interesting feature called Magic Gauntlet(I won't finish it for 0.3.9.1 it will have tons of cool things)and now the crafting wand doesn't crash your game! you'll be able to craft while mining!(yea im considering making a smelting wand),

EDIT: the magic gauntlet will have 13 different textures, how do you wanna set the texture?
    option A: in the config file
    option B: in game
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 5/13/2013 8:45:36 AM
    Quote from kaikaii99

Yea i fixed it i had to remove the battery charger and the grinder (i'll put them back in another update don't worry) i am releasing 0.3.9.1 today ill include the farming wand which tiles a 5x5 area with a water block in the middle(ill change somethings if you request it), the advanced teleportation wand which teleports you really fast, and right now im working on a really interesting feature called Magic Gauntlet(I won't finish it for 0.3.9.1 it will have tons of cool things)and now the crafting wand doesn't crash your game! you'll be able to craft while mining!(yea im considering making a smelting wand),

EDIT: the magic gauntlet will have 13 different textures, how do you wanna set the texture?
    option A: in the config file
    option B: in game

config file. It seems sort of cheaty when you can just open a gui and change the texture. seems more appropriate in a config file
    If I helped you then please press the button. :)
    Be sure to quote my post if you want a reply.
    Also, check out my tutorials for Minecraft Forge, you might learn something. :D
    Quote from Dylsauce

Crashes my game.

I updated it :)

0.3.9.1 Includes the farming wand which tiles a 5x5 area, advanced Teleporting wand, the magic gauntlet[WIP].
    Nice indeed....
    Pink fluffy unicorns, dancing on rainbows.

Did i help u? If I did please be kind, give my post a Thumb up at the bottom of my post.

WATCH MY BEAUTIFUL ART!
    http://mrpancakewolfie.deviantart.com/
    Quote from Xuluf

Nice indeed....

Thanks
    I downloaded it but it made minecraft crash.
    help
    I used it before and it worked fine but its stopped working
    Quote from NeoNetwork4011

I downloaded it but it made minecraft crash.
    help
    I used it before and it worked fine but its stopped working

it crashes because you downloaded 0.3.9, 0.3.9.1 works fine :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes