moderators lock this post

Poll: What do you want me to focus on (0.4)?

Next Version

What do you want me to focus on (0.4)? - Single Choice

• More Ores 16.2%
  • More Wands 37.8%
  • More Mobs 35.1%
  • More Features for the magic gauntlet(tell me in the comments what do you want me to add) 10.8%

Poll: Should i add an Alchemy Wand?[i'll try to not make it op]

Next Version

Should i add an Alchemy Wand?[i'll try to not make it op] - Single Choice

• No 25%
  • Yes 75%
    I made a dropbox account :) tell me if you are still having problems downloading the mod :P

EDIT: Mediafire restricted my [0.2] file :/ so i added a Dropbox Link :)
    you can download version 0.1 and 0.1.1 by mediafire if you dont wanna update to 1.5

and yesterday we had 15 Downloads in 1 day!!!!
    thank you very much

EDIT2: i'll upload my file to mediafire again but if this happens again i'll switch to dropbox :)

EDIT3:I tried to upload it again but it doesnt work so ill leave a dropbox link and if you are having problems with it ill send you the file via email :)
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 3/18/2013 4:12:49 PM
    yes, ill release this next version lol, don't worry i think i figured out the problem

EDIT: i need a gun texture >.
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 3/19/2013 5:57:35 PM
    Hai just wanted to tell you that i am working 24/7 on this mod and thank you for your support we reached 40 downloads in 2 days!

IMPORTANT EDIT:I won't update it very soon since im working on furnaces, laser guns and mobs at the same time at there are a lot of bugs to fix (i might update it in 2 weeks but i'll probably release a version with laser guns next week)

YESS!!! FINALLY!!! I FIXED THE EMERALD, RUBY, WATER AND SHAPPIRE'S DROPS!! :D
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 3/21/2013 5:36:18 PM
    Which one is better?

or
    Guys We Reached 100 downloads!!!!!!!!!!

version 0.1: 9
    version 0.1.1: 27
    Version 0.2(Mediafire, currently broken): 11
    Version 0.2(DropBox): 53

I finished the machines that doubles your ores :) and the first laser gun is almost done so ill finish the lasergun probably tonight and i'll update the mod to 1.5.1! Thanks for your support~

oh, I may add 2 new Wands before updating to 1.5.1 if you want, the health wand and the hunger wand
    let me know in the comments if you want it because it takes time to make them and i dont wanna make something you dont want >.
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 3/23/2013 10:59:11 AM
    HAY AGAIN
    I really like your mod
    May I put your mod in my technic modpack : http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/minecraft-modded-essentials.1450 ?
    There once was a man named tiffit,
    he ate a very large criffit,
    now he obsessively eats your cows!
    Check out my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffiter123
    Really?, Sure :D
    Updated to 1.5.1 Please some1 Tell me if it works or if it crashes your game, I tested it in eclipse but then i tested it in my minecraft and it crashed :/ maybe i didnt set it up right
    Okay finished everything except the 'battery recharger' Working on it right now. If i dont have problems I'll release 0.3 today or tomorrow, if i do ill release it tomorrow anyways without the battery recharger
    Updated to 0.3!! Started Working on mobs! Thanks to Jimmy04creeper! I had a problem With Mob models and he helped me out :D so expect 5 new mobs for 0.4
    Hey Kaikaii99 I would like to join your mod team! I am a very Talented modder who can take your mod to a whole new level of awesomeness! Two very Talented modders working together can make this mod awesome and I might have a texture artist for you too if you accept me! PM me back if you accept this or deny it!
    Look what i found!

5 Mobs are ready~
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 3/30/2013 5:51:37 PM
    I have an idea for an ore!

It's called Rasputinium :3
    Nicee! :D I'll add it in 0.4 or 0.4 currently adding metadata to items :) , I have a question did it crash your minecraft because mine does, but it does not in eclipse :o oh and I'll add a battery Recharger and another ore, Solarium! It will be used to Craft Batteries, And they will be used to power the grinder and another machines thanks to AFT he rocks, i helped me a lot it was 2 am and i was asking him stuff and he replied me everything

EDIT:
    Hello this is important this mod isn't working right now, it will crash your game, ill fix it and upload 0.3.1 TODAY thanks to DARKLORD978 that told me how to fix it! Thanks so much !!
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 4/1/2013 6:33:41 PM
    Hello Im back!!! I wanted to say that 0.4 is clooooooooooose and ill add more than 10 mobs and a lot of interesting stuff!!!!!

take a picture of some finished mobs:
    not mod related but what is your favorite song from my chemical romance?(mine is welcome to the black parade)
    Quote from kaikaii99

Hello Im back!!! I wanted to say that 0.4 is clooooooooooose and ill add more than 10 mobs and a lot of interesting stuff!!!!!

take a picture of some finished mobs:

oh look Anubis in the first pic
    People I am working on a explosion wand and i almost finished the Shuriken, [requested by a friend], may add some Structures, but i probably release it in the next version.

Quote from ezeglace

not mod related but what is your favorite song from my chemical romance?(mine is welcome to the black parade)

[off topic: i dont love you]
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 4/18/2013 3:48:17 PM
    Added animation to mobs, they are 100% Finished, ill think of a cool wand and ill release 0.3.5!!! [i wanna add at least 4 more ores, 4 more wands and 10 more mobs before 0.4 :P]

Again Thanks for your support!

EDIT: The next wand is going to be a cool one
    Last edited by kaikaii99: 4/20/2013 12:26:45 AM
    Done! Updated to 0.3.5 i added 8 mobs, Anubis, Mummy, Black Cat, 1HFM, Mobputer, Headphones, Robot[WIP, he'll shoot Electric missiles] and Chip. Check it out i also made a crafting wand its a portable crafting table, i don't know why it crashes in minecraft but it works in eclipse,so its work in progress,

the mob's drops WILL BE CHANGED!!!
    Hello :) Thanks Ichun !!!

now im working on dimensions and biomes ill add 2 dimensions in the next update and maybe a liquid
    ill add more info to the post and of course, ill work on more ores
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes