Quote from Wolf1026»
Hey guys, Wolf here with some very important news.
I'm stopping. Now hear me out, I've thought long and hard about this, but I don't think I can keep going on.
For one, coding this was once a habit of mine, just going back every few often. But making a page, and having to continuously update it with the latest Minecraft is becoming more tiring and something I'm starting to dread.
I don't want this to happen. Doing something I used to love, and then always doing it has just burned me out. I dread waking up and checking my email, and seeing the enthusiastic replies to this thread, hoping for the best and trusting in me.
Second, I looked over my code, and then realized something. It wasn't very good coding, and I pulled off more then I could chew. In the end, I ended up deleting many things and being more frustrated then ever.
I'm sorry that this has come to this, but I don't think I wish to continue any longer. I thank you all for the support that you've given me for the past 1 - 2 years, and I'm sorry I have not given a single final product out from the time period. I hope you all understand and wish you all a good day.
Since I'm the coder for the Warrior Cats mod for the right now topic, and the original guy stopped, I decided to make a different topic so I could easily update and stuff. This will also be out for the latest version of Minecraft, so 7.2 right now. I am currently working on a Forge version of this. Note: I don't update the front page often, so it may be outdated or have wrong information.
- Take more damage
- Hunt better
- Sprint twice as fast
- Sprint twice as long
- Weaker? They seem to be considered "weaker" by ThunderClan when they say "They're not that strong because they don't climb trees".
- Would drown in water unless taught
- Swim twice as fast
- Can fish with claws
- Generally "heavier" and "harder" to defeat by ThunderClan standards. "They're pelt grows sleek by eating fish, so that makes them heavier?"
- Can attack better (Remember Yellowfang's quote in the battle against Brokenstar when they go retrieve the kits? "ShadowClan aren't used for hunting, they're used for fighting" or something like that).
- Can take out clans in circumstances
- Can stalk better/easier
- Can jump two blocks
- Some don't like StarClan...
To be Implemented:
- Running prey
Currently In/ In Making
The Team NOTE: Not updated frequently.
- Wolf1026 (Coder)
- Deathtrain78 (Makes models and textures)
- Wisemuffin98 (Texturer)
- wiesdendarm (Texturer)
- rawr4344 (Texturer)
- Mosspath646 (Texturer)
- Taybama (Map maker) If you wish to help, please sign up in this link. If you volunteered to be a modder, texturer, and/or modeler, please send me a message to tell me if you have Skype and/or Steam, so it can be easier to find and communicate with you. https://docs.google....hKWb_4/viewform Contacting me: - PMs on MCF - Skype: w0lf_1026 - Steam: Wolf1026 Siggy's:
The models are going great! I love the work your putting into all this, and I'll help out any way I can.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Breakable, unbreakable, shakable, unshakable When I found you, it shook me In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me I don't wish to hurt you in a world of someone else's imaging Remember who I am, my full, vivid self Entangled in the loneliness that fans out endlessly, stung by the memory of smiling so innocently, I can't move, I can't move, I can't move, I can't move, I can't move, I can't move! Unravelling the world!"
when are they gonna tell us wether we are beta testers? and when will we be able to do our job and beta test?so who is doing textures? i don't really know how, and my dad has admin on my comp so i dont have 7-zip or WinRar as they need admin password and my dad wont tell me what it is.
notch says "HA HA IT IS MY SECRET NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER BUT ME HA!"
may i beta test? though i may not be able to beta test for awhile i was following that thread since it was made i have a banner witch i will get in a bitEdit:I got it and updated the link to work with this one