[1.4.7/1-5-1]Moon mod now updated by jlndk][WIP][Help Wanted!][Open Sourge]

How come this doesn't give you any crafting recipes? OR tell you how to install it???
    read the wiki
    when im on the moon don't need the moon suit.... but the mod is still awesome :D
    Quote from Goodspot2

I got this mod a day ago and I just fell in love with it. I saw you say that you might add some of our ideas for the mod and i was thinking that you could add a moon-rover and i would love that because i have flans mod and i got attached to that and i can place cars up there but it does not look that nice on my server.

I hope you take my idea
    Thanks!!!

that was a really great idea :D added it to the TODO list :D
    Quote from vetleice

when im on the moon don't need the moon suit.... but the mod is still awesome :D

i know this is still WIP (work in progress) so there are still some bugs. but they will be fixed
    What can you do in the moon? And what can you do with the moon rocks? But it is an awesome mod.

NOTE
    This kinda looks like this mod;
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1526048-v146forge-majikguys-marvelous-moon-mod-v113-over-10k-downloads/
    i almost had forgot about that mod :o

do you still use the old moon rock texture ? if you do i will advise you to change it becusae.... it wasn't relly that great ;)
    (SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH)
    can someone make a link where i can download the miinecraft 1.4.7 jar with the moon mod?Please?
    I have the same problems. Can you fix this???
    Quote from jorgen779

can someone make a link where i can download the miinecraft 1.4.7 jar with the moon mod?Please?
    Quote from klarish

I have the same problems. Can you fix this???

Theres already a download link in the buttom of the first post, on the first page (or here: http://jlndk.github.com/Moonmod ). When you click on that link you come to my project site. In the top bar there is a folder-like button with the text "new". Click on that and go thru the adfly link. And volá. You got the mod :). Just ask if did not understand or if there is more
    Last edited by jlndk: 1/30/2013 4:47:14 PM
    PLZ OPEN SOURCE
    Quote from 93Crazed101

PLZ OPEN SOURCE

read before you write:
    1. the titel says : [1.4.7]MOON MOD NOW UPDATED BY JLNDK [WIP][OPEN SOURGE]
    2. in the main post it mentions github and open sourge servial times:
    Quote from jlndk

The Amazing Moonmod
    by sutr90 now updated by Jlndk 1.4.6

If someone wants to make a mod rewiew it will be realy appreciated

Sry for being so inactive here in the last week. I have worked on the open src and the next prealphe release will come out soon.

Yaaay now is the moon mod open Source so I'm moving the most of this topics content to the wiki/site

There is alot that needs to be done, but here is the pre release. if you got any ideas. feel free to post them down below :steve_wink:
    The Modding Team
    just ask if you are fresh, and have the right skills

and...
    Well sorry i have marveles moon mod but... I will try your mod when the next update comes out!

~ Touchė taco ~
    this mod SUCKS you cant set up the tent
    Quote from ButterMasterjr

this mod SUCKS you cant set up the tent

1. thanks
    2. this is WIP (work in progress)
    Quote from jlndk

There is alot that needs to be done, but here is the pre-release. if you got any ideas. feel free to post them down below :steve_wink:

Quote from jlndk

this is in early beta so alot of the thing listed below does not work - yet!

Quote from jlndk

Q: How do I build a tent? It says "Couldnt build a tent." What should I do?
    A: Well placing a tent is a bit tricky. It dont works right now but normally, you have to make sure you have a flat area 8 by 8 block. Above these platform there have to be at least 4 block of free space (air). Then dig a hole in the middle of this platform and fill it with tent block. This flat platform will be repalced with tent floor.

Quote from jlndk

Yaaay the moon mod open Source so if you have something to come with, and you got the right skills just go to the github. and make a fork!.

this means if you mean you are so f***­ing good and so smart, why the hell don't you do it your self. or if you are so stupid as you expresses, and you do not have the brain to do it. then i think you shuld shut the f**k up. or at least say it in a proper way. like: i think i have found a bug. i am not able to use the moon tent. or something. if you dont have better things to do then i think you should go somewhere else and post your crap

but thanks anyway for the response.
    Last edited by jlndk: 2/6/2013 8:53:18 AM
    the texture for the moon suit isnt there
    Um...I have a problom where the tent block will not work when I right click with the sonic screwdriver.Do you just right click or is this a bug?

By the way I have an idea.Maybe you should add new ores to the moon.And like the older version put so cheese will spawn in the planet
    Last edited by Unknown6455: 2/22/2013 5:30:05 AM
    Nice mod thanks you for updating it
    Hey I have a few ideas for new ores that i could implement if you want
    i translated the thing to swedeish plz check it out jlndk i did it cause i had some time over:P
    Hello, i have a problem with the mod, it's awesome and really cool, but when i go to the moon, there's a nether portal, so i have to pass through the nether then i get home. Could you fix it please? this mod is COOL! :D
    Last edited by tirso12: 3/6/2013 10:00:32 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes