[1.6.4/1.6.2][Forge]-Dragon Ball Z Mod- Dragon Block C v1.2 Public Test v9 [SP/LAN/MP][WIP]

Poll: Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the

Questions from Jin ^^

Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the - Single Choice

• I want the full version not an early. 20.8%
  • No. 2.5%
  • Give it to me fast! XD 24.4%
  • Yes :D 52.3%

Poll: What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start

Questions from Jin ^^

What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start - Multiple Choice

• The Family Mod 6.6% of Users - 250 votes
  • Hellsing 4.9% of Users - 188 votes
  • Fairy Tail 12.1% of Users - 462 votes
  • Claymore 2.5% of Users - 97 votes
  • Soul Eater 10.7% of Users - 407 votes
  • Inuyasha 6.3% of Users - 238 votes
  • Creeper Evolution 9.1% of Users - 348 votes
  • One Piece 13.2% of Users - 504 votes
  • Bleach 13.1% of Users - 500 votes
  • Naruto 21.3% of Users - 810 votes
    I just downloaded the mod along with the addon but I don't know how to use kamehameha wave is it an item?
    Quote from Earlier, I

Every time I create a new world, I get stuck on the "Converting World" screen with this error....

2013-05-22 18:15:19 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START to SERVER_STOPPED. Loading cannot continue
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader]
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML{5.2.5.691} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{7.8.0.691} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TooManyItems{1.5.2 2013-04-25} [mod_TooManyItems] (TooManyItems2013_04_25_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    JinRyuu_DragonBlockC{1.0.14} [Dragon Block C] (DragonBlockC-Universal-v1.0.14.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Server thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: The ForgeModLoader state engine is invalid
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:134)
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStopped(Loader.java:800)
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStopped(FMLCommonHandler.java:468)
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:531)
    2013-05-22 18:15:19 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

I'm using the latest version of DBC and JRBA with Forge build 691. The only other mods used were Optifine Lite D2 and TMI.

It's strange though. 1.0.13 worked fine.

Any idea as to how to fix the darn thing? I guess I could use 1.0.13 for now....

EDIT: Looks like Forge has problems with Dragon Block C in general. Even 1.0.13 doesn't work! And I'm using the latest version of Forge, too! (Maybe DBC is incompatible with the latest Forge version...)
    Last edited by BakuMinerGuy: 5/23/2013 5:19:20 AM
    Abusing (parenthesis), ,,commas,, :colons:, ;semicolons; and
    • bullet lists
    ​since 2009.
    is it normal that my ki will instantly fill up after one tap of c (the charge button.). What i mean is, when i am a super saiyan 3, mjy ki is about 4000, give r take. if is is at any number, say 250, i can just tap the charge button one time and it will fill it up. is this happening to anyone else. if you want to know my ki charge rate is 50.
    Jin please DON'T add ssj 4 because DBGT isn't cannon and ssj god IS cannon and a lot better in my opinion
    Jin please do add ssj4, it would be good if you could add ssj god aswell, but ssj4 definately needs to be included as it is a proper form not fan made and is my favorite form as i think ssj god is boring, also ssj4 looks awesome!
    Last edited by AaronDaGamer25: 5/23/2013 10:34:38 AM
    Quote from AaronDaGamer25

Jin please do add ssj4, it would be good if you could add ssj god aswell, but ssj4 definately needs to be included as it is a proper form not fan made and is my favorite form as i think ssj god is boring, also ssj4 looks awesome!
    and the mode is ssj god is kaioken with no the aura the red hair and all we don't find the movie but i go in the dragon ball wiki
    Last edited by thegoku7729: 5/23/2013 10:50:39 AM
    i wish Jin would say all the updates he plans and then asks us if we can create a better idea instead. because im noticing alot of balancing issues with KI , etc
    Quote from flamespeedy

i wish Jin would say all the updates he plans and then asks us if we can create a better idea instead. because im noticing alot of balancing issues with KI , etc

Don't forget compatibility issues with the latest Forge version.....
    Abusing (parenthesis), ,,commas,, :colons:, ;semicolons; and
    • bullet lists
    ​since 2009.
    Greatest mod !!! But Why cant i see the hair Everything works fine ?
    Quote from MidnightDragon

Greatest mod !!! But Why cant i see the hair Everything works fine ?
    I'm tired of repeating the same thing : DOWNLOAD or DOWNLOAD THIS

yes no
    Last edited by thegoku7729: 5/23/2013 1:39:28 PM
    if you are going to have super saiyan, you need to correct the multiplyers. make sure that when you go ssj 1 you gat a times 50 boost. then ssj 2 is you new power level times 2. then super ssj 3 is that power level times 4 i think. then if you add ssj 4 (PLEASE DO!) make sure it takes your ssj 3 power and multiplys it by 10. i know that this seems overpowerd but you have to remember goku did not unlock these until way later in the series so the enemys were a lot stronger therefore matching his new strength as he collected these abilitys. i say all this because it seems that it just adds a random amount to you battle power when you go super saiyan right now. please, for accuracy, fix this to the correct multiplyers. and, add ssj 4 and mabye some more enemys like cell and buu. i have seen you staging capabilitys with freizza so you should be able to add there transformations too.

and please add ssj 4. i will explain this now. i know this is a dbz mod and that is a dbgt ability, but it would add so much playability to the game. i would also love to see a tail system added. i know somting like this and great ape may be a challange, but if you are willing to try i promise your fans and myself are willing to wait.

if you have read this, thank you for your time.
    Last edited by skywarp12321: 5/23/2013 5:40:40 PM
    IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HAIR PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE I AM GETTING TIRED OF COMMENTS THAT CAN NOT GET THERE HAIR TO APPEAR. THIS MAY NOT FIX EVERYONES PROBLEMS BUT MABYE SOME.

now that that is out of the way, MAKE SURE YOU PICK A COLOR BEFORE YOU CHOSE A HAIR AND SELECT IT. IF YOU JUST LEAVE IT AS DEFAULT BLACK AND DONT CHOOSE A COLOR FIRST AND JUST PICK THE HAIR AND ENTER IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF YOU WANT BLACK MAKE SURE TO CLICK BLACK FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you have read this, thank you for your time.
    Quote from thegoku7729

I'm tired of repeating the same thing : DOWNLOAD or DOWNLOAD THIS

yes no

Well I did that Then put it in the mods folder and still nothing >

---------Edit----------

Got it to work now thanks for the help by the way
    Last edited by MidnightDragon: 5/23/2013 11:28:08 PM
    Does ur version of forge matter? Because I'm getting the pixelmon mod and it requires a higher version of forge, will it matter if I change it!
    can you make it so that the enemies don't rise with you and actually move on their own instead of flying up and down spamming galic gun
    I'm under the impression that Smart moving and/or player api have troubles with JBRA cause I've got it on, just nothing shows. (I would've brought this up earlier but it wasn't that pressing, but had nothing much else to say. :P )

Smart moving (and hence player api which is needed) is one of my few "never play minecraft without" mods. So, if Jin can get to it without problems just for the select few who might also want to use smart moving with this and any others of his other mods it would be appreciated but if not, oh well. Even though it's easy enough to see when someones super 1 cause of gold charge aura and 2 cause they're constantly sparking. super 3 though I dunno, neither myself or my friend have gotten that far yet and given the double increase in ascension costs now, won't be for a while... >_>

I still want my explosive wave/barrier moves and "big gete star merge" meta-cooler style partial-immortality kinda thing among others though so get that first. :3

Quote from Cresule

Does ur version of forge matter? Because I'm getting the pixelmon mod and it requires a higher version of forge, will it matter if I change it!

it shouldn't. cause usually lower mods will work with the upper number forges until they do some big change in which case then it (and everything else) will break so just back-up your jar and then overwrite the old forge to test it. if it works it works, if it doesn't theres your answer.

Cause it's easy enough for people asking "will this work with this" or "is this also for this version?" to just back-up and sample it rather than waiting a day for someone on the forum to reply or just call them annoying. :) it's not like the early days of mods where everything had to go in the jar and if one thing broke you broke your whole set and had to start over. :P

Quote from flame striker

can you make it so that the enemies don't rise with you and actually move on their own instead of flying up and down spamming galic gun

oh. yes yes. they should like if you're a set amount above them they should like dragon dash at you to get to your level and start fighting you again or just then fire stuff at you constantly. then if you fly down they drop down and try to smash you.
    If you're in their face wailing on them though they should like sidestep around and shoot ki blasts or for the faster people they should afterimage several blocks in a random direction to mess you up you if they take damage too rapidly.
    Or like guldos time stop thing, he should simulate it by having him just non-descript teleport away and then suddenly spikey tree projectile to the face if you don't dodge. XD

oh oh, or final form freiza when low health should throw his death saucers after you so you gotta keep moving or get cut up constantly and if you attack him he momentarily loses control of them and they fly straight and dig through blocks then he knocks you away, teleports off and they come after you again but just so you can make him hit himself for a "anime-true finish" for bonus points of some kind. :3

Edit: Since no-one's mentioned it yet.
    I just noticed that the scouter eye piece on screen is still going by the scouters old durability when it used to be like only worth 50 bits of durability. So when my scouter only loses like 25 durability it starts breaking even if it's still got like just over 300 durability left... he might want to check those looks change intervals again if he hasn't already noticed it himself. :P
    Last edited by darkmega: 5/24/2013 7:38:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkmegaGaming

A modpack created and in testing by Darkmega...
    Care to help? Click the Picture!
    I have another suggestion, I was recently playing ars magica mod and it has 3 casting levels, so my suggestion is that when you charge 1/4 of the ki charge bar and release the right click you have the weak version of the blast, then on the half of the bar you have the normal power and full bar gives you a big boost of damage, so one of the reasons is, I can't fire ki blasts since enemies always hit me right before i charge it to the end and the second reason is you can remove kamehameha x10 and have it on full charge of normal kamehameha. And in the end you should add in the mod list on minecraft main menu description "One kamehameha a day, keeps Master Roshi away!"

P.S.
    Please start reading suggestions again!
    When I tried to make a server with the 1.0.14 version it kept crashing but with 1.0.13 it works fine can you please fix this bug
    Yo i ­ing love this mod man! I was suprised when i saw i could go further then SSJ1 and I don't mind if SSJ4 gets added but please ADD SUPER SAIYAN GOD
    Your Mod is incredible. It's verry in depth with the series. f'n Love IT! And the transformations are Thight!

The only thing is you need an animator for the special powers... because the're extremely identical and.... boring.
    I saw a lot of mods really well animated and we're nothing special as a mod... Your mod is way better as a concept!

I don't feel up to the job but hopefully you'll find one!

Cheers and I wish you only the best :)
    Last edited by Sirbu21: 5/24/2013 9:48:12 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes