[1.6.4/1.6.2][Forge]-Dragon Ball Z Mod- Dragon Block C v1.2 Public Test v9 [SP/LAN/MP][WIP]

Poll: Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the

Questions from Jin ^^

Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the - Single Choice

• I want the full version not an early. 20.8%
  • No. 2.4%
  • Give it to me fast! XD 24.3%
  • Yes :D 52.5%

Poll: What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start

Questions from Jin ^^

What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start - Multiple Choice

• The Family Mod 6.6% of Users - 249 votes
  • Hellsing 4.9% of Users - 186 votes
  • Fairy Tail 12% of Users - 454 votes
  • Claymore 2.6% of Users - 97 votes
  • Soul Eater 10.7% of Users - 402 votes
  • Inuyasha 6.3% of Users - 236 votes
  • Creeper Evolution 9.2% of Users - 347 votes
  • One Piece 13.3% of Users - 503 votes
  • Bleach 13.1% of Users - 496 votes
  • Naruto 21.3% of Users - 803 votes
    Quote from AGenericMiner

It's not because of DBC. It could be because of your other mods. (Assuming you have any) Also, it could be because you didn't install it correctly.

No it isn't. He's still working on the race system, even though I think a simple GUI would get the job done quickly enough.

The only other mod I'm running is optifine and I installed it the same way as I did with previous versions.
    1202nd post!!
    =D
    Middle click is like the scroll thingy on a mouse. I believe that Ctrl+Left-Click will do the same, but I don't know. (Is there a Ctrl on Mac? xD)

The new JBRA is supposed to be put in the mods folder. Did you do that?

Does anyone know where to find Kami? I don't know where to look.... :( As well as that, Emna won't spawn....

Also, the DBC mobs are giving me arrows.. ??

Why do I even have this signature? It's being added in 1.8...
    Yeah I have the JBRA in the mod folder. I can use the scouter fine its just the hair that does it.

I had to kill myself to get to Yemma
    Last edited by Tarmlaw: 4/27/2013 5:28:43 PM
    Ugh, I don't like the new system....

I'm sorta stuck now. I did the exact same things as you, but I didn't have the ability to see into the ground.

JinRyuu, can you make a little tutorial on how to play with your new system? I'm really confused, and I can't get any new moves or transform because Kami and Emna refuse to appear.

Its not optifine I ran it without it and got the same result... Awesome sig by the way.
    Um, how do i go super saiyan now? im level 15 and I have the ascend thing that costs 10 TP and im holding "G" and nothing happens. The same goes with Kaioken
    Quote from Epic_Incarnate

Um, how do i go super saiyan now? im level 15 and I have the ascend thing that costs 10 TP and im holding "G" and nothing happens. The same goes with Kaioken
    From my understanding you need to get the kaioken skill from kami or enma and right click with that a few times, that's how I do it
    everything is working fine for me! i died and i met yemma...he revives u and u spawn on kamis lookout and kami is there. u learn to ascend as u level. you need 10 skill points to get it. punching and hitting mobs with ki skills give exp. only thing that seems broke is the quest line and factions so far. and u can learn all ki attacks right at the start which seems too easy... you also no longer die and lose all your power. you continue to get stronger as you play no matter what. guessing eventually you can become godly lol. not a bad patch...just needs a little added. i like the new ki blast system too becuase it lets you punch and ki blast without having to switch.
    Last edited by immortalitydbz: 4/27/2013 6:36:24 PM
    It seems like some of the sides of all those new blocks don't have a texture.....

Quote from Tarmlaw

So the new update has become an x ray mod for me.. Every time I put on hair I can see through the ground

I need a little bit more details on this one XD

Quote from Cresule

please help the auto installer is not working

Quote from AGenericMiner

1202nd post!!
    =D
    Middle click is like the scroll thingy on a mouse. I believe that Ctrl+Left-Click will do the same, but I don't know. (Is there a Ctrl on Mac? xD)

The new JBRA is supposed to be put in the mods folder. Did you do that?

Does anyone know where to find Kami? I don't know where to look.... :( As well as that, Emna won't spawn....

Also, the DBC mobs are giving me arrows.. ??

if you are in a new world log out and log back in to the world cause the first time they spawn it wont work correctly somewhy
    kami is near at x75 y200 z50

Quote from AGenericMiner

Ugh, I don't like the new system....

I'm sorta stuck now. I did the exact same things as you, but I didn't have the ability to see into the ground.

JinRyuu, can you make a little tutorial on how to play with your new system? I'm really confused, and I can't get any new moves or transform because Kami and Emna refuse to appear.

yes i will make tutorials on sunday ^^

Okay after release quick fix routine is finished XD
    Im sorry for this i know its not funny... but this is the only way for getting the bugs fixed as fast as possible after release...

so those who cant ascent to super and those who cant use their server cause it crashes after killing a dbc mob then please redownload the dbc mod again.
    only the dbc mod.

Planing Bleach Mod, One Piece Mod, and so much more!
    After a while of playing it, I guess the system is actually pretty good and original! So I just have to reinstall Dragon Block C so that I can go SSJ again? Seems legit! One good thing about this update is probably the energy wave update, but I would rather have the old Ki bar system (more Minecraft xp, more room in ki bar). That way, I could charge and fire a huge Kamehameha wave! :D

I get this error if I use the katana in a vegeta biome:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JinRyuu/DragonBC/common/Gui/DBCSAAGui
    at JinRyuu.DragonBC.common.Npcs.EntityDBCEvil.func_70645_a(EntityDBCEvil.java:25)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70097_a(EntityLiving.java:1124)
    at JinRyuu.DragonBC.common.Npcs.EntityDBC.func_70097_a(EntityDBC.java:253)
    at JinRyuu.DragonBC.common.Npcs.EntitySaiyan02.func_70097_a(EntitySaiyan02.java:196)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1347)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72507_a(NetServerHandler.java:832)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet7UseEntity.func_73279_a(SourceFile:36)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JinRyuu.DragonBC.common.Gui.DBCSAAGui
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 16 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:791)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:227)
    ... 18 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 22 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Alright my problem resolved itself.
    I have those problems

When i wear any saiyan hair:

without the saiyan hair:

in third or second person with a scouter

and i cant use ki attacks because my notebook dont have the scroll
    Last edited by VergiltheDarkSlayer: 4/27/2013 7:45:32 PM

The x ray thing will fix its self just use the scouter for a while.
    Does anyone know if I lose all my stats if I die or not?
    I can't seem to see any pictures with dragon radar and space pod won't show words on it.
    • Unless its supposed to not show words on space pod.
    ok this is how you turn ssj... go to the kao ken spell and hold right click
    i have found a bug when i put on the sayin (<-- I cant spell) hair my screen getss like i was using X-ray
    Last edited by mrword1234: 4/27/2013 8:45:54 PM
    Oooh boy! Seems like a fairly big update this time.
    I cannot wait to sink some time into that RPG system.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes