[1.6.4/1.6.2][Forge]-Dragon Ball Z Mod- Dragon Block C v1.2 Public Test v9 [SP/LAN/MP][WIP]

Poll: Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the

Questions from Jin ^^

Do you want an early release of a few testing features from the - Single Choice

• I want the full version not an early. 20.5%
  • No. 2.4%
  • Give it to me fast! XD 24.4%
  • Yes :D 52.6%

Poll: What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start

Questions from Jin ^^

What other mods would you like to see the most? Im planing start - Multiple Choice

• The Family Mod 6.6% of Users - 245 votes
  • Hellsing 5% of Users - 186 votes
  • Fairy Tail 11.8% of Users - 440 votes
  • Claymore 2.5% of Users - 94 votes
  • Soul Eater 10.7% of Users - 399 votes
  • Inuyasha 6.3% of Users - 235 votes
  • Creeper Evolution 9.3% of Users - 345 votes
  • One Piece 13.3% of Users - 495 votes
  • Bleach 13.1% of Users - 488 votes
  • Naruto 21.4% of Users - 796 votes
    Quote from Yaseen

This looks really good and I see a lot of potential in this mod but I think the textures and sprites could use a lot of work, I could help out a bit if u want also I dont get why u craft daimonds

it is like the wish system in the show but he has not added a wish system yet so you craft for now
    Last edited by boogy202: 1/15/2013 5:07:50 PM
    The saiyan saga needs to be longer it took a while to kill vegeta but there was nothing after that I would love if you made it longer It would be like a spreate game/Super mod :lol:
    Quote from boogy202

it is like the wish system in the show but he has not added a wish system yet so you craft for now

A new wish system might come in 0.99 i hope i can make it ^^

Quote from xXGamerzZz

The saiyan saga needs to be longer it took a while to kill vegeta but there was nothing after that I would love if you made it longer It would be like a spreate game/Super mod :lol:

Well 0.99 will have the freezer saga. in there you must kill more new mobs. And it will be much longer and harder. I might tweak the saiyan saga but i would do it later as new content is important yet. Extending current content and balancing will have to wait a little. Not much thou ^^
    Last edited by JinRyuu: 1/16/2013 11:20:27 AM

Planing Bleach Mod, One Piece Mod, and so much more!
    When will u start making the Race System Like Sayin and Half Sayin?
    Hey man, good work!
    But i have a problem: i use the BagBra every time but today i wanted to download the HD Texture Pack and when i use it, it just dont work!
    Please help me!!!

my scouter turns my screen white can you fix it i cant see nothing cause its white and my dragon rader turns the corner of my screen white i have dell computer graphics card is : plug and play monitor intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller
    Quote from biagio123

When will u start making the Race System Like Sayin and Half Sayin?

Later will more in deep systems like the race system but now other things need to be done.
    Quote from MisterDartVader

Hey man, good work!
    But i have a problem: i use the BagBra every time but today i wanted to download the HD Texture Pack and when i use it, it just dont work!
    Please help me!!!

Sorry about that! when i release the 0.99 i will fix my HD Textures. Yet they dont work with my current version 0.98.
    Quote from firedragon12

my scouter turns my screen white can you fix it i cant see nothing cause its white and my dragon rader turns the corner of my screen white i have dell computer graphics card is : plug and play monitor intelĀ® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller

I think you should update you java. The best option would be uninstalling your current version and installing a newer.
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html
    Here is a link to the java downloads. (x86 is the 32bit version if someone did not know that)
    If installing a newer java dont fix it, you should try updating your graphic driver somehow... but i think its a java problem.
    Yet i couldnt recreate this problem.

i updated my graphics card to the newest to fix a other error like what java i don't think i know how to uninstall it
    java is what starts the minecraft. you can uninstall it in control panel. Thou i dont know what OS you use.
    If you cant uninstall it try just installing the new version. It might be enough

what is the newest java cause i don't know
    Quote from firedragon12

what is the newest java cause i don't know

http://www.oracle.co...ds-1880261.html
    I linked it 2 posts before. but here it is. if you have windows xp 32 bit then your download looks like this.
    Windows x86 Offline | 30.02 MB | jre-7u11-windows-i586.exe
    Last edited by JinRyuu: 1/16/2013 6:39:28 PM

i think i have the latest java what is the latest java so i can seeyea i think i have it but when i click on the one you say it dosent like run the download its not a runer its a filegot iny other ideas what could be wrongoh offline let me see
    Quote from firedragon12

i think i have the latest java what is the latest java so i can see

yea i think i have it but when i click on the one you say it dosent like run the download its not a runer its a file

got iny other ideas what could be wrong

oh offline let me see

i gave you the link two times. There is the latest. Its written there that it is version 7 update 11.
    And it should be an installer exe. so you should run it to install it.

I dont quite get what you problem is with downloading and installing it... sorry bout that...
    Last edited by JinRyuu: 1/16/2013 6:54:30 PM

nope got iny other ideas
    ok think i found itnow im ganna see if it worksnope got iny other ideas
    can you try to figerout whats wrong with it i realy like scouters
    Quote from firedragon12

nope got iny other ideas

Quote from firedragon12

ok think i found it

now im ganna see if it works

nope got iny other ideas

Quote from firedragon12

can you try to figerout whats wrong with it i realy like scouters

Please dont triple post. Edit your previous Post if you want to say more.
    I couldnt recreate the problem. I dont know what it causes. And how should we fix it.
    Do you use other mods? Did you installed the correct forge build that is on the Thread?
    I think thou its the java. I try something in the next release hope it will help us figure out the problem if no one can help.

No Offense
    But the New Model for the Hair Looks like a giant poo on peoples head most of the time

Still love the Mod though
    One of My Favourites :D
    Last edited by DracoSP360: 1/16/2013 11:20:36 PM
    I was wondering if you could add Power Level Hiding
    This could be helpful in the future for competitive servers for the increase of the competitivnes
    You could decrease your power level to a level of unoticabilites.

Can you also normal power level detection when you use the ability the screen can turn to a shade of purple then power levels pop up on your screen
    Can you Improve the animations of the attacks and the moddeling of hair, they do look better with the addon but now its still weird. And great job love this mod
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes