GridCraft(Tron)(1.4.7)(W.I.P) First Look at Tank on Last Page

Quote from 81tyler

My Crash log
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad, have a hug!
    Time: 3/7/13 5:15 PM
    Description: Failed to start game
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Iamshortman/GridMod/Client/RenderAPI/GridCraftRenderPlayer
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:130)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:412)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Iamshortman/GridMod/Client/RenderAPI/GridCraftRenderPlayer
    at Iamshortman.GridMod.Client.Forge.ClientProxy.preInit(ClientProxy.java:46)
    at Iamshortman.GridMod.GridCraft.preInit(GridCraft.java:63)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Iamshortman.GridMod.Client.RenderAPI.GridCraftRenderPlayer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 33 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: RenderPlayerBase
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:174)
    ... 35 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: RenderPlayerBase
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:89)
    ... 39 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_15, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 419916216 bytes (400 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GridCraft [GridCraft] (GridCraftV0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All I have installed my minecraft is Too Many Items and Minecraft forge Build 6.6.2.534

You need to install renderAPI into the jar.

RenderPlayerAPI: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1261354-147api-render-player-api/
    Quote from surfpc

Do you need help working on the grid? I'm pretty good builder

currently there is no building needed to be done. ill message you when there is.
    Quote from stonecold913

You need to install renderAPI into the jar.

RenderPlayerAPI: http://www.minecraft...der-player-api/

Thanks a bunch for helping. there are times i cant make it on and its nice to have other people who can help with install problems.
    "Well...... Thats a design flaw" - Me
    could you addthe lightbike and lightjet walls?
    (you could make a scaled block)
    Outland generation looks good.

Idea for spawning in the Grid:
    Since i think you'll be transported in the grid by a Scanner (like in the movies and games).
    I think there should be a building representing that 'Digitizing Program' where you can also transport back to the Overworld.
    If more then one Scanner is being build in the Overworld, more of those buildings can be found in the grid.
    Each building being linked to a certain Scanner.

*Other ideas about terrain generation/digitizing (so i may get a little crazy here)*

The Scanner program is spawned on some flat area (representing the free disk space) surrounded by the Outlands.
    And by installing 'Programs' on the computer linked to that Scanner, new buildings will be generated around that scanner building.
    -Program ideas (taking from Tron 2.0)-
    Low/Medium/High Security System
    Containment
    Game Grid
    Email Client
    Archive

If you have more then 1 scanner (or computer), you can travel trough the Outlands to it's 'Hard Drive'.

In the Outlands you can find some small Rogue Buildings containing, infected/corrupted Programs or ISO's.

Those are some ideas of mine, some might not be easy/able to implement.
    But hey, i told you i could get a little crazy with these ideas.
    Quote from Iamshortman

currently there is no building needed to be done. ill message you when there is.

Ok
    Quote from Demonius Power

Since i think you'll be transported in the grid by a Scanner (like in the movies and games).
    I think there should be a building representing that 'Digitizing Program' where you can also transport back to the Overworld.
    If more then one Scanner is being build in the Overworld, more of those buildings can be found in the grid.

*Other ideas about terrain generation/digitizing (so i may get a little crazy here)*

The Scanner program is spawned on some flat area (representing the free disk space) surrounded by the Outlands.
    And by installing 'Programs' on the computer linked to that Scanner, new buildings will be generated around that scanner building.
    Containment
    Game Grid
    Email Client
    Archive

If you have more then 1 scanner (or computer), you can travel trough the Outlands to it's 'Hard Drive'.

In the Outlands you can find some small Rogue Buildings containing, infected/corrupted Programs or ISO's.

I like that idea a lotI have a funny idea, the grid is called Apple. Get it?
    Quote from Iamshortman

Thanks a bunch for helping. there are times i cant make it on and its nice to have other people who can help with install problems.

hey no problem man
    could you make the light jet and -bike walls
    Quote from surfpc

I like that idea a lot

I have a funny idea, the grid is called Apple. Get it?

Yea, i get it but, i don't really like it.
    Besides, in the Movies ENCOM had its own operating system.
    And in Legacy even a public version that got 'released' for free by Sam Flynn.

...And "The Grid" sounds more awsome.
    Last edited by Demonius_Power: 3/8/2013 2:50:34 PM
    Quote from TronBikeFannn

could you make the light jet and -bike walls

its on my list but i still working out exactly how i am going to make them work. i would ask next time you don't post in all large letters, i read every comment posted so there is no reason for it.
    Quote from Demonius Power

Containment
    Game Grid
    Email Client
    Archive

thats an interesting idea. i might use some parts of it but i still don't know what im doing at this point.
    Iamshortman, If your going to use the different programs have different buildings in the grid, I could build them quickly
    This mod will turn out awesome! I can't wait to see it!
    "Please don't throw Hentai at Juka, he might explode, Thank you for the collaboration"
    Really really awesome mod :)

I made a mod spotlight for the mod right here !

For those who have instalment issues plz follow the steps
    1. Download forge
    2. Download Render api
    3. download mod
    4. Extract .minecraft folder
    5. Copy files from forge and place it into the minecraft folder
    6. Than copy files from Render api and place in into the minecraft folder
    (Must place forge first than render player api)
    7. Load mc
    8. Place mod zip into mod folder in minecraft folder
    9. Load mc
    10. Tada
    Another idea, the Light Cycle could have Momentum! I mean, so it does not stops instantaneously, and it could not go backwards as well, that's kinda weird... But i loved the Light Jet! I mean, lets rain down lasers in the Pigs!
    Last edited by Jukakun: 3/9/2013 8:10:29 AM
    "Please don't throw Hentai at Juka, he might explode, Thank you for the collaboration"
    however I think it is pretty hard to aim for mobs and stuff, is there an easier way?
    I have a bugreport:
    I'm sitting AND laying at the same time
    Quote from TronBikeFannn

I have a bugreport:
    I'm sitting AND laying at the same time

what other mods do you have?
    looks pretty awesome!
    I love the spawning of the light Jet :D

You really should do a forge version of thx heli mod like i said in the topic there..
    Sorry for my english...
    Quote from Detherocpoint

looks pretty awesome!
    I love the spawning of the light Jet :D

You really should do a forge version of thx heli mod like i said in the topic there..

Ya i am going to do my forge version of thx heli cause while i love his mod it has no survival balance too it. and thanks ive work pretty hard on this mod.
    Quote from Iamshortman

Ya i am going to do my forge version of thx heli cause while i love his mod it has no survival balance too it. and thanks ive work pretty hard on this mod.

make a modular system for the heli mod like in steves carts 2!
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/680276-147-steves-carts-2-v200a53/
    instead of cart assembler --> heli assembler
    Sorry for my english...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes