The Betweenlands Mod [Dimension] [Blocks] [Mobs] [Items] ~A dark, hostile environment~ *27/08/13 - DRUID CIRCLE*

Poll: Which feature are you the most excited for?

Time for a poll!

Which feature are you the most excited for? - Single Choice

• Other (leave a reply) 2.6%
  • The.... secret bonus dimension ;) 17.3%
  • General world generation 15.8%
  • Dungeon rewards 3.7%
  • New decorative blocks 2.8%
  • The ambient sound system and music 9%
  • Temples and Dungeons 19%
  • Tribe Settlements 14.2%
  • The Prime Wight boss battle 15.5%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:58 PM

Quote from Samshotz

This mod looks amazing is it still being made?

Yes, of course! We are all working very hard on it.

Quote from Gnmmarechal

Hmmm. The boss mob could be Herobrine... Create a few pyramids, iluminate with Redstone Torches(yes, because he always uses redstone torches, doesnt mater the dimension he is in...) and the story could continue like Herobrine's and Herobrine could have disappeared in the BetweenLands... That would be cool.....But nice job!!

Last edited by MrCompost: 8/7/2012 2:23:34 AM
    Follow me on Twitter! @Angry_MrCompost
    Just checked the Betweenlands twitter account, and I suddenly see that my (and partially bumbelbeejj134's) idea for Dragonflies is being made! That's so cool!
    Last edited by Dylan4ever: 8/7/2012 4:02:31 AM
    Quote from Dylan4ever

Just checked the Betweenlands twitter account, and I suddenly see that my (and partially bumbelbeejj134's) idea for Dragonflies is being made! That's so cool!

Yup! Though they won't be added until around v1.5.0. You have a while to wait :)Guess what guys? You keep on asking, and now you're getting... Development videos are coming! Expect them very soon :D
    Quote from MrCompost

Yup! Though they won't be added until around v1.5.0. You have a while to wait :)

Guess what guys? You keep on asking, and now you're getting... Development videos are coming! Expect them very soon :D

You, sir, are more of a god than the Prime Wight. May Notch be with you.
    Actually there could be a giant herobrine mansion in the inbetween lands because It seems like herobrine would fit in kind of, plus you could change his appearance to a giant spider with blue clothes or something and a herobrine face.
    Quote from Samshotz

Actually there could be a giant herobrine mansion in the inbetween lands because It seems like herobrine would fit in kind of, plus you could change his appearance to a giant spider with blue clothes or something and a herobrine face.

Trust me, he wouldn't fit in at all. Besides, that meme is so overused I hate it.
    Darn was a bit disappointing to see I couldn't fight the prime wight in the pre release. Ah well guess it'll be something to look forward to in the official version.
    Quote from XxDarkBobxX

Darn was a bit disappointing to see I couldn't fight the prime wight in the pre release. Ah well guess it'll be something to look forward to in the official version.

Well its called pre release for a reason xD
    Quote from XxDarkBobxX

Well, you could but not properly. They spawn in the normal world and are very easy!
    Quote from Undeadplusfan

Well, you could but not properly. They spawn in the normal world and are very easy!

Yeah it was hilarious spawning and seeing like 5 prime wights sitting up on a hill.
    I have put up the preview video :)
    Quote from MrCompost

I have put up the preview video :)

Yeah! =P
    Quote from MrCompost

Yes, of course! We are all working very hard on it.

Why im not the only one thinking Herobrine fits here. See:
    Quote from Samshotz

Quote from Gnmmarechal

Why im not the only one thinking Herobrine fits here. See:

Like I said, the meme is very overused and unoriginal. The Betweenlands is a Swampy world full of strange creatures and tribes. Why would Herobrine fit?
    AWESOME!!!!!
    [url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1292044-the-betweenlands-mod-dimension-blocks-mobs-items-music-sounds-a-dark-hostile-environment/][IMG]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/MrCompost/BetweenlandsSignatureText.png[/IMG][/url]
    I think this mod well be one of the bestest I know I am gonna play with this mod anyway If you need help just PM me or comment goodd luck on the mod!
    Thanks to everyone! :D Since you like the video, more will be made. Remember to follow us on Twitter for regular updates. I post more pictures on there than I do on the post.
    Last edited by MrCompost: 8/7/2012 2:00:48 PM
    facebook page will be better :D
    i have watched the video, the water bubbles are blue, its not nice for a gren water making blue bubbles...make it green
    Could people please stop asking for Herobrine? He wouldn't fit in at all, and it's pretty obvious that even if he did, which he only would if morphed into something completely and utterly different (AKA not Herobrine), he still wouldn't be put in due to the fact that it's already an overused meme. If anyone will post an idea, please make it a good idea, otherwise the people who actually want to find things to do with it that is either not in the main post, or they want more detail on it, or just want random facts about the Betweenlands, will just find idiotic posts.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes