This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.1.0] Tale of Kingdoms Ver. 1.3.0

Poll: What do you think is the best step for the mod?

Actuality

What do you think is the best step for the mod? - Single Choice

• begin a new with another concept possibly better and more fleshed out. 33.2%
  • Use the concept of tale of kingdoms (Kingship/Reficules) 66.8%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:25 PM

Quote from BrandonPanthera

Okay so I'm trying to find a large space where I'm planing to put my kingdom, but there's a TON of reficule holes!
    I found the configuration file, and I've got the reficuleholerarity piece.

I'm just not entirely sure if a larger number is better or worse?
    Default is 40. Should I change it to say, 400? or lower it to 4?

I believe you want to go lower. So if you want to decrease the amount you would want to do 4. Though I'm not 100% on this.
    Quote from BrandonPanthera

Okay so I'm trying to find a large space where I'm planing to put my kingdom, but there's a TON of reficule holes!
    I found the configuration file, and I've got the reficuleholerarity piece.

I'm just not entirely sure if a larger number is better or worse?
    Default is 40. Should I change it to say, 400? or lower it to 4?

where did you find that??? your a :ph34r.gif:
    Quote from TyberAlyx

Modding ain't easy :wink.gif: chill for a bit and let them! I say I will still keep my pace. :smile.gif:

Guys, expect it to be on saturday or sunday, capiche? :tongue.gif:

Give them estimate dates, bitches love estimate dates :rolleyes:

I heard that somewhere boondocks I think Idk but can you do a video on whats comming next please or a livestream or a couple of pics
    Quote from BrooksP

I believe you want to go lower. So if you want to decrease the amount you would want to do 4. Though I'm not 100% on this.

I've done so much trial-and-error tonight that I'm officially in lazy mode and will just screw around in minecraft until I get a definitive answer. XD

Sick of copy-pasting my .minecraft folder xD

Quote from kycoo

where did you find that??? your a :ph34r.gif:

Dunno about macs if you're on one...buuuut:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
    Filename is "KingdomMod.props"
    Last edited by BrandonPanthera: 11/30/2011 9:50:28 PM

Quote from shufflezombiez

I would love this mod if I could find the guild :/

If you installed the mod correctly, it should be right behind you when you create a new world. Does the option "Start your conquest" appear?
    well i hope this will be updated for full version soon so i can try this out!
    i am a yognaught are you. if not THEN YOU ARE NOT AWESOME! if so then you are
    AWESOME!
    What happens if I become a kingship? And do I have to have kingship to start my own kingdom? And do I have to rescue those people like iJevin did?
    Quote from TyberAlyx

Guys, I will be working on 1.0.0 when MCP is released. I am reworking the code as well(starting from scratch) so its gonna take more time. Please, what I am doing here is free, so please be considerate alright?

Guys, it is free to add tale of kingdoms to any modpacks. Just give a link back to this thread alright? :laugh.gif:

*NEW* Forum: tok.ev-gaming.net

Tier 4 is coming!

theGARDENgnome on the left, DeathRein on the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyn3o9JcOpY&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sat1cTQIESE&feature=player_embedded

IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM A PAST VERSION, DELETE THE OLD KingdomMod.props FILE OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH. ALSO BACKUP YOUR WORLD SAVE AND KingdomModSave.dat BEFORE UPGRADING.

What is Tale of Kingdoms?

Tale of Kingdoms is an adventure RPG mod where you prove your worth as a King, fight evil and eventually raise your own Kingdom. The mod currently includes the starting guild, where you must prove to the Guild Master that you are worthy of ruling your Kingdom, as well as several different NPC, friendly, neutral and aggressive. The mod is still in development, but already it has proven itself to many as a fun, enjoyable Minecraft experience.-I tyberalyx didn't write this >.

How to Install Tale of Kingdoms?

1. Install the latest version of ModLoader (Click Here)
    2. Download Tale of Kingdoms (Click Here)
    3. IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM A PAST VERSION, DELETE THE OLD KingdomMod.props FILE OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH. ALSO BACKUP YOUR WORLD SAVE AND KingdomModSave.dat BEFORE UPGRADING.
    4. Move the entire ZIP Folder into your ".minecraft\mods" folder.
    5. Start the game!

Note: You cannot play this in an existing world, you have to start a new world.

If you want to set prices for other mods, run this version of the game instead:Tale of Kingdoms (Prices) - Still version 1.1.2

Ran along side other mods, it will generate a text file where your Minecraft.exe is located. There you could send me the pricelist you have set and I will credit you for setting its prices. The more mod tale of kingdom support, the more you could buy and sell! Message me the code or post the code in the thread alright? :laugh.gif:

Change-log:

- Version 1.2.0:
    Tale of kingdoms Version 1.2.0

- Those who got the early copies of this version. The tier 1 bug is fixed as well as the other defenders not guarding (mage and priestess are not considered defenders)

- Added more configurations to props file (rarity, reficule tweaks, lag fixes)

- Major Fix in Guild Event as well as guild fix option.

- Defenders will not roam around anymore and will guard the area they are set on. They will purse enemies then return to their post

- Resource System Changed. Each buildings now have a specific amount of resource to build it. (Resource number are set based on the functionality of the buildings)

- Hunters can now be retired and will refund 1000 gold in the guild master.

- Stock Market now changes prices every 1 whole day.

- Tier 3 Unlocked!

Tier 3 will have more buildings which are
    The Tavern
    The library
    The Chapel
    The Mage Hall
    and 4 houses

The tavern will have 2 NPCs which is the house keeper and the one-eyed gambler
    -The house keeper is similar to the one in the guild, but is now for your tavern.
    -the one-eyed gambler is the new npc that you could play tavern/betting game with called round robin!

The library only has 1 npc which is the librarian

The librarian has 3 functions:
    -Study, you will gain xp in a large amount but you could only study in time intervals meaning if you study once you have to wait to study again
    -Invest, here you will invest gold to have better lore. This will make your town folks more knowledgeable and produce more tax
    -Research. This is a secret function you will see in the future, but not in the next update.

The Chapel has 1 npcs and probably has 1 of the most useful functions of tale of kingdoms
    -The priest will be able to bind you in light. Binding you in light will resurrect you upon death, but once you die, the bond will break and you have to be bind again. Think of it as a second life.
    -You will be able to recruit priestess! priestess are prominent healers that heal your troops in time intervals around her.
    -and the last function is rejuvenation. You will be fully healed, and the hunger bar fully satisfied.

The mage hall currently has 1 function which is to hire mages, they strike using lightning and pack a punch so a group of 3 is no match to any mobs, partner it with warriors to defend them will likely decimate any foes.
    the mage hall will include enchantments for a price and to be able to buy potions in the future so keep an eye out!

Added Mod Support:

• Millenaire - all items and blocks have been priced based on Millenaire pricings, and what one gold bar in Millenaire currency translates to 150 Gold coins.
    • Humans+ - Swords, flags and food
    • Twilight Forest - All blocks and items
    • Castle Defenders - Medallion only (seemed silly to sell blocks)
    • Crystal Wing
    • Recipe Book
    • Pchan's Airships
    • More Health
    • Elemental Arrows
    • Mystic Ruins

Thanks to thomas for the support!

- Version 1.1.2:
    • Fixed guild fix option problem (not getting wood)
    • Fixed Woodcutters not cutting wood
    • Fixed Reficule not frozen in Peaceful
    • Fixed misplaced text in new game screen
    • Fixed Stuck in Tier 1 because of well
    • Reduced lag in shop menu. Increased Range of miners
    • Made workers work much faster
    • Added Mo's Creeps and Weirdos and ExtendCraft Support (thanks Cowsgomoo & Zezzame for that one)

- Version 1.1.1:
    • Increased the range of the miners just a bit
    • Made the woodcutters cut the trees faster
    • The Reficule hole near the spawn won't show anymore
    • Added Mo's creatures and Pam's mod support
    • Reficule holes won't spawn in other worlds anymore
    • Reficule holes spawn much less now
    • Added guild fix option
    • Transferred bow and arrow to blacksmith

- Version 1.1.0:
    • Added Guild quests/task, villager actions, the Reficules
    • Lots of bug-fixes.

- Version 1.0.5:
    • Bug-fixes
    • Builder is now frozen in the kingdom
    • The game saves every 10 minutes
    • Flower price fixed
    • Reduced price of hunter
    • Increased price of every item

- Version 1.0.3:
    • Guild Members now auto kill creepers when they are bounded by its proximity
    • Guild members now jump but not as often as regular mobs

Current Mods Supported:

Equivalent Exchange
    Balkon's Weapon Mod
    Infitools
    Pam's Mods
    Mo's Creeps and Weirdos
    ExtendCraft
    Millenaire
    Humans+
    Twilight Forest
    Castle Defenders
    Crystal Wing
    Recipe Book
    Pchan's Airships
    More Health
    Elemental Arrows
    Mystic Ruins

The above does not represent a list of compatible mods, but rather you can buy and sell items associated with the above mods. Almost all mods are compatible with Tale of Kingdoms.

Please show your support if you like my work! :laugh.gif:

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/656861-181tale-of-kingdoms-ver-105/"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Nr2Gp.png[/IMG][/url]

^awesome banner made by KensukeNL!^

Thank you so much Thomas Jauncey, Collin Scarborough, Jaime Ramos, Anthony Ayre, Michael Lohmann, Brian Rands, Tim Graham, Damià Pastor Pons and chokato hutt for the donations!

Best played with jolicraft and millenaire!!

Link to old thread here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/656861-181tale-of-kingdoms-ver-105/

CREDITS:
    -MatrexsVigil, Inspired me to start on modding, read thru all my rants and ramblings, and the nicest person I know in this forums

-pigpig278, Helped with the prices.

-Zid's Modding Tutorials, I may not posted even once in your thread, but your tutorial greatly helped me in so many ways!

-dadminz- for the guild schematics!

-tkmatty and novv for their building schematics on planet minecraft!

-LeCrispy, A real avid beta tester, really showed in the bugs and the points I missed.

-2St0n3d, for fixing the guild! Making it prettier and secure at the same time.

-EtAlyx He made the video O.P. his videos are so good! check his channel!

-BrooksP, jeir, LittleMikey, Droziw and DD.Joker for being a really a nice guy that answers peoples problems concerning the mod

-All my beta testers! thank you so much for all your outputs! You guys are so many

-KensukeNL, Skydas and looloo1 for the banners!

-vlamer12 For the genius suggestion for to prevent friendly fire from arrows

-Monkey_Nuts, Dakilla816, Rocke, RealBrick for the skins from various websites!

-Cowsgomoo,zezzame, and gussak for setting up the prices of other mods!

THE MINECRAFT CODER PACK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR AGES!click whatch topic it'll tell you when they update the post :smile.gif:
    So for some reason, all I get is a black screen. I have to downgrade to 1.8.1, and have the file to do so. But I still get a black screen. Any suggestions?
    I love Minecraft. I love Minecraft. Did I mention I love Minecraft?
    Quote from Nicholasexp

THE MINECRAFT CODER PACK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR AGES!click whatch topic it'll tell you when they update the post :smile.gif:

for one, Dont quote n entire post like that. for two, this mod has moved to our forums found at the link at the end of this post. We have known MCP has been updated fro some time and we are already in full swing making sure everything is perfect for the mod
    http://www.tok.ev-gaming.net/
    Hi im kinda new i+and i loved the mod the second it cam eout but now im not asking like a troll way[trolll way is:UPDATE THE FUCKING MOD]and i would like it to be for 1.0.0 because 1.0 is less laggy and more peapole will probably play the mod with ****ty computers [Like me] just a suggestion :smile.gif: and tell me in PM when the mod updates please :'D
    As soon as you finish updating, may I make a new banner for you please? :biggrin.gif: moar variety
    Coder pack has been updated please do for 1.0.0
    When do you think you are done updating it to 1.0.0?
    I can't wait :biggrin.gif:
    I really love this mod!
    please update :dry.gif:
    cheese
    I am very much looking forward to being able to try this!~ It should be a lot of fun!
    Tale of kingdoms Version 1.2.1

-Minecraft Version 1.0.0 compatibility
    -Multiple Saves
    -Added Changing wood requirement to planks instead in the props file
    -Buy 16 option in the buy menu
    -MajorFix on Workers (woodcutters cut more efficiently, Set 1 mine per miner)
    -stock gui lag fix (enable in config file shoplagfix)
    -Fix on the bandit dying decrementing the archers number instead of the bandit itself
    -Reficule Still fighting in peaceful (they are invulnerable in peaceful, make them not cheap to kill)
    -Total Fix of missing guild members
    -Reficule holes and burned villages still spawning on non-tale of kingdoms maps

In generation of the pricelist code for other mods, enable GenerateCodeForPrices in the props file

IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN UPGRADING FROM 1.8.1 : Delete KingdomMod.props file. Drag your KingdomModSave.dat to your save folder
    along with level.dat, session.lock, data folder etc.(Its best to backup first before doing the update)
    Last edited by TyberAlyx: 12/1/2011 10:22:52 AM
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAY
    When life gives you lemons, Throw them on the ground and go make apple juice instead.
    is it compatable with the fossil more creeps or mo creatures mod?
    Quote from TyberAlyx

Tale of kingdoms Version 1.2.1

-Minecraft Version 1.0.0 compatibility
    -Multiple Saves
    -Added Changing wood requirement to planks instead in the props file
    -Buy 16 option in the buy menu
    -MajorFix on Workers (woodcutters cut more efficiently, Set 1 mine per miner)
    -stock gui lag fix (enable in config file shoplagfix)
    -Fix on the bandit dying decrementing the archers number instead of the bandit itself
    -Reficule Still fighting in peaceful (they are invulnerable in peaceful, make them not cheap to kill)
    -Total Fix of missing guild members
    -Reficule holes and burned villages still spawning on non-tale of kingdoms maps

In generation of the pricelist code for other mods, enable GenerateCodeForPrices in the props file

IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN UPGRADING FROM 1.8.1 : Delete KingdomMod.props file. Drag your KingdomModSave.dat to your save folder
    along with level.dat, session.lock, data folder etc.(Its best to backup first before doing the update)

Nizle.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes