[MOD] [WIP] Highlands dimension mod! {Coming soon}[now with beta tester application!] [Now with spoiler's!]

Poll: do you support the Highlands?

do you support the Highlands? - Single Choice

• sucks 10.3%
  • Hate it 1.7%
  • idk 8.6%
  • it has potential 13.8%
  • neet 0%
  • cool 12.1%
  • Epic 5.2%
  • Awesome 17.2%
  • YES I LOVE IT 27.6%
    I've said this before but some pretty crazy stuff has just been added that I've textured :biggrin.gif:

AMAZING STUFF!
    Quote from Sade1212

I've said this before but some pretty crazy stuff has just been added that I've textured :biggrin.gif:

AMAZING STUFF!

Well i wouldn't call it amazing but it is pretty cool
    Last edited by Pokeyletsplays: 9/23/2011 7:37:26 AM
    I bump this every time I texture something awesome, but...... well, yeah. Watch the dirt :wink.gif:
    Mod looks good.Can`t wait to see what it turns out like good luck
    Quote from bardock10

Mod looks good.Can`t wait to see what it turns out like good luck

thanks
    beta test applications coming soon so if you want to be a beta tester look in the first page of the thread
    Last edited by Pokeyletsplays: 9/23/2011 8:39:37 PM
    for those who want to become beta testers for this mod

Beta Tester applications!

[Details: how to apply to be a beta tester when beta Release it out]
    all you need to do is send me a pm filling out the following application
    1. why you want to be a beta tester [preferably more than 1 thing]
    2. why i should pick you to be a beta tester [preferably more than 1 thing]
    3. will you report bugs or issues in the beta release? [yes or no]
    Can't wait!
    Beta will come out soon, right?
    Quote from Zionn

My Beta Tester Application:

Why you want to be a beta tester? [preferably more than 1 thing]: Because at first I thought this mod was going to be a joke, but after watching it awhile it started to get my interest. Also, I am good at finding bugs and I know what good and bad aspects of a mod are.
    Why I should pick you to be a beta tester? [preferably more than 1 thing]: You should pick me because I can help you, and I'm the first to fill out an application :tongue.gif:
    Will you report bugs or issues in the beta release? [yes or no] Yes definitely, isn't that what beta testing is for? lol.

look in your inbox
    Deleted my app since I didn't see the PM part, but thanks.
    Quote from Zionn

Deleted my app since I didn't see the PM part, but thanks.

welcome
    Quote from pokemondan11

welcome

When will beta be ready?
    Quote from Zionn

When will beta be ready?

pretty soon but i'm not sure so i cant make any promises.
    Technical difficulties! Entering the highlands crashes the game! At least the mobs are starting to work. And we have pleeennnttyyy of mobs, and they're all epic! And a few are rare and seriously awesome.
    Quote from Sade1212

Technical difficulties! Entering the highlands crashes the game!

that big Bug will soon be fixed im working on it as i type this

Edit: its almost fixed
    Last edited by Pokeyletsplays: 9/27/2011 9:09:50 PM
    i finally got the highlands back on track now time for bed its 12:00am right now and its a big day ahead.
    new video will hopefully be up soon
    Quote from pokemondan11

yes i know all this is in 1.8 gees i just don't want to spoil much ok so i will have another video up soon spoiling
    a few things
    but please be patient think of it as a Xmas present you don't want to wait but you have to

i don t have to wait that why im not going to and dot say Xmas is crosses out christ which i find very disrespectful as you might have forgotten is about him
    why not just tell everyne what the BIG THING is so we can know if we will like it or not because all ive seen so far is i make a portal, go through the portal and end up in the same place with different textures.
    Quote from XPyroHeartX

i don t have to wait that why im not going to and dot say Xmas is crosses out christ which i find very disrespectful as you might have forgotten is about him

i was just giving a example i'm a Cristain and i believe in Crist and don't forget about him but i just dont want to spoil everything Heck there's not much to spoil at this point i mean its a new dimension, that's hard to code! just wait.
    Quote from XPyroHeartX

why not just tell everyne what the BIG THING is so we can know if we will like it or not because all ive seen so far is i make a portal, go through the portal and end up in the same place with different textures.

as i was saying there's not much Right now a dimension is hard to code. as soon as code enough ill make another video on what i have done
    Last edited by Pokeyletsplays: 10/1/2011 12:15:09 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes