This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

ModLoaderMP for CraftBukkit and Canary.

By the sound of this: YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS THAT SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THE QUEEN, SIGN CONTRACTS AND STUFF. YOU ARE AMAZING! YEAH!
    Quote from Blocker226

hmm...that would be awesome. keep up the good work and I hope to see all of Flan's Mods made for bukkit...teehee

*eeeoowwww*
    *pilot gets shot by flak*
    *sees enemy soilders coming to kill him with iron swords*
    *pilot takes Kar98k Shotgun and kills them all*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And btw, have something from me. *presses q* :Diamond:

EDIT: Aw Shoot!, I thought everything was ok and awesome, but after downloading the pre-installed one, I made the weapon boxes, the guns and the right ammo. But of all the things that could happen, the guns won't shoot!! Maybe its the plugins...but keep up the good work! :unsure.gif:

do you see any errormessages in the server logs?
    (you know rightklick is shootin?)
    Some other bugs I have encountered :

-> Sometimes the guns suddenly stop working, and you can't shoot/zoom with them, even if you reload the map by disconnecting then reconnecting in the server. Thus, you must quit Minecraft and reboot it entirely to unlock them...

-> The damage does not apply after a test carried out on another player. A single shot only takes away 2 hearts regardless of the weapon used, which is not the case in solo game.

-> Ballistics of the weapons does not seem to be taken into account because the bullets are shot if they were arrows.
    Dude this is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time!! Get this finished ASAP!!!! Your in the bag!!!
    Quote from krnlyng

do you see any errormessages in the server logs?
    (you know rightklick is shootin?)

Ahhh, that I had forgotten, but I don't remember seeing any, but I'm not sure. And yes I know rightclick. I can shoot arrows
    Are you god?
    Since this is awsome!
    We must go deeper
    Deeper
    Even Deeper
    EVEN DEEPER!
    EVEN ****ING DEEPER!
    TOO FAR, WE ARE DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE!
    I suggest you make a thread about this at the bukkit forums. Like for example, here.
    Quote from AtillaBosma

Are you god?
    Since this is awsome!

yes
    Oddly, while others are getting errors and screw ups on bukkit, it has worked amazingly for me. Using a lot of plugins and WW2 guns and not very many bugs occur. Only some plugins like Essentials make it impossible to obtain items from the mod via the give command... Not that I really care, but you know.

Also, I shot a Sten bullet into a tree and I couldn't use guns without stopping and restarting the server.

Otherwise, it ha been working pretty darn good.

EDIT: I have tested this with another computer which was not running the server, and it worked good. (Pretty much I had my friend connect to my server.)
    Last edited by JPdude: 6/18/2011 1:21:50 PM
    Happy player of Minecraft, using Flan's Planes, Millenaire, SDK's Guns, and testing other mods here and there!
    Quote from JPdude

Oddly, while others are getting errors and screw ups on bukkit, it has worked amazingly for me. Using a lot of plugins and WW2 guns and not very many bugs occur. Only some plugins like Essentials make it impossible to obtain items from the mod via the give command... Not that I really care, but you know.

Also, I shot a Sten bullet into a tree and I couldn't use guns without stopping and restarting the server.

Otherwise, it ha been working pretty darn good.

EDIT: I have tested this with another computer which was not running the server, and it worked good. (Pretty much I had my friend connect to my server.)

i don't know Essentials but i have a the same problem with AdminCmds, it only allows block/item ids which exist in the unmodded server.
    i am currently working on porting some mods. when i get those finished i will work on a better modloader integration in craftbukkit and maybe in the bukkit API.
    Last edited by krnlyng: 6/18/2011 2:13:35 PM
    i agree u jus tput the modloader in plugins and add a mod

KEEP THIS UPP!!!!!!!!
    LaLaLa I Love To Woodcut LaLaLa Oh Spme More Wood Ssssssss...... LaLa *BOOOOM* oh ­­ respawn....
    Wtf Am i Dreaming! Bookmarked for Later.

@krnlyng Love it, it works perfect. I realize planes will proly be one of the first mods ported, but might i request Balkon's weaponmod?
    Last edited by Specops343: 6/18/2011 9:34:50 PM
    Right, so im getting bad packet id 230. Any ideas what this means?

Edit: Nvm, fixed it. Works like a charm :smile.gif:
    Last edited by Specops343: 6/18/2011 7:13:00 PM
    Quote from Specops343

Right, so im getting bad packet id 230. Any ideas what this means?

Edit: Nvm, fixed it. Works like a charm :smile.gif:

AHH!How did you fix the bad packet id 230?I tried to put in the ww2 gun mod already do i need to put in modloadermp too?
    PLS REPLY.

Hi if u want a free minecraft account click this.
    Quote from MHA15

AHH!How did you fix the bad packet id 230?I tried to put in the ww2 gun mod already do i need to put in modloadermp too?
    PLS REPLY.

yeah just make sure modloadermp is installed. Took me like half an hour to figure out, but after that it worked perfect.
    Keep up the great work.
    Sigh...I think im the only one having problems.I did install modloadermp and ww2 guns for my client and used the patched craftbukkit with ww2 guns and when i try to connect i get a blank screen and my server log says that i am having the OutOfStream error.Anyone willing to help this noob with a tutorial of some sort. :(

Hi if u want a free minecraft account click this.
    can you put up a tutorial on how to set up a client for use with this?
    Quote from OliTheG

can you put up a tutorial on how to set up a client for use with this?

read the tutorials from flans thread. its the same process
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes