* The rogue can attack faster with a sword but can only use golden swords or wooden sword.
Though the golden sword has longer durability.
* The rogue can also only wear leather armor and only do low level enchantments on his/her weapons, tools and Armor.
* The rogue becomes invisible within a radius when he/she ducks.
* The rogue can pickpocket. This doesnt mean its easy to become invisible and steal stuff,
because the rogue must be within the visibility radius. And the rogue can only steal money.
* The rogue doesn't get spotted from archer skeletons if not too close. (Needs to be closer than any other class).
* The rogue moves swift and with ease.
Background: Rogues are solitary fellas, trying to avoid public when possible, always sneaking around, utilizing every shadow until he becomes one himself. Professionally trained by Phutong Chan, high master of the great shadow, hidden in his underground fortress, deep in the bowels of Blusity, Rogues swear loyalty to their master and only to him. Once upon a time, the archivists are unclear of the exact year, Phutong Chan sent out the first rogues to all parts of the continent to establish independent, yet loyal rogue bases. You are one of these rogues! Change the face of the world forever.
* The Archer does a lot more damage when shooting with bow.
* The Archer runs faster while sprinting.
* The Archer has stronger wolves. They live in the forest and know all the animals better.
So they can tame them a lot quicker and the wolves gets even more loyal so they do more damage.
* The Archer can enchant his/her armor to a higher level but not the tools or the weapons.
* The Archer takes less damage from potions.
* The Archer doesn't get spotted by normal spiders as often
because they are creatures of the forest and the elves know how to act when around them.
(They only get spotted when too close to the spider).
Background: As elite snipers, they are seldom seen by their enemies. Quick, precise shots – deadly and untracable. The Archers live in an elven city, deep in the forests of Elindoth. Though nobody (if not a member in this elite community) has ever seen this elven city, rumours tell of a dense, deep forest and a city spanning over several bridges around the Tree of Elindoth, which is a gift from the goddess herself. The Elves swore to protect the tree with their lives, establishing a prosperous community honouring Elindoth.
* The Knight needs longer time to attack with the sword but can use any sword and does much more damage.
* The Knight has more life than the other classes.
* The Knight can do high level enchantments on his/her Weapons.But low level enchantments on everything else.
* The Knight is immune to the cold so it takes only a quarter frost damage.
* The Knight walks extra slow in water. But faster on ice.
Background: The Knights are the protectors of King Olaf. They have sworn to protect the kingdom of The Barrows. They are the protectors of the King, swearing loyalty to their respective King. Pride and honour are their maxims.
* The Wizard can enchant every item to high levels.
* The Wizard can trow snowballs which to frostdamage.
* The Wizard does more efficiancy with his/her potions.
* The Wizard does not take any damage from using enderpeals.
* The Wizards are friends with the endermen. The Enderman dont attack unless they have been attacked first.
Background: Wizards are secretive folks. Not much is known about the Circle of Magi, where they are trained. Only those with magic abilities are allowed to enter the inner circle where the Grandmage Idanthor resides and trains young magicians in means of defense and attack. Also rumours tell about a massive underground library, storing all the lore of past and coming generations.
* The Miner has more durability while using pickaxes and shovels.
* The Miner sometimes get's 2 blocks while breaking one.
* The Miner mines and dig faster than other classes.
* The Miner is glowing in the dark.
* The Miner dont get sick from blue spiders.
And can eat rotten flesh without getting sick.
They are used to the bad condition in the mines so they have a good immune system
* The Miner can enchant his tools with high levels. But not the armor or the weapons.
Background: Dwarfs are known for their greed. Deep inside the Hollow Mountain, they established a wealthy community, creating true masterpieces out of Diamond, Iron and Gold. They are masters in establishing mining operations and have huge caverns filled with all sorts of treasures. They are not likely to trade a lot with outsiders.
* The Paladin Can throw eggs that hurt the opponent.
* The Paladin heals faster when fed.
* The Paladin sometimes gets more watermelonslices or more wheat from their croppes.
* The Paladin can parry with almost full effect.
* The Paladin can enchant both armor and weapons with high level enchantments.
* The Paladin dont take less damage from bad potions but gets more efficiancy with good potions.
* The Paladin gets a little more exp than the other classes.
Background: Paladins are natural born healers, adoring nature and it’s beauty, trying to preserve it, by creating beautiful, healthy gardens and growing wheat to bake bread. They are serving the poor and everyone who is in need of help. They live in Monte Piccano and made a lot of contribution to the beautiful flair it is famous for.
* The Summoner can raise snowgolems that hurts with its snowballs.
* The Summoner dont get as hurt by fire or explotions as other classes do.
* The Summoner takes less fall damage than the other classes.
* The Summoner can scare dogs from attacking you.
* The Summoner can see rouges from a further distance when the rouges are ducking.
* The Summoner does more damage with potions than the other classes.
Even a little more than wizards. But does not do more efficiancy with the good potions.
* The Summoner can go hungry for a longer time. They are used to every creature being afraid
of them so they often walk with an empty stomach.
Background: After the Grandmage Idanthor banned all dark magic from the Circle of Magi, the summoners established an own underground base, which is hidden deep in the intestines of Monte Piccano. They chose this place, because of it’s huge canal system and the ability to act in the city anonymously, often leading double lifes. Their dark master is Halren... only to be spoken of as ”The Dark One”.
We dont want people to have to add something in their minecraft.jar client. This is very important!
Also, is it possible to make it so you change permission group when you change class?
The reason for this is so you can make them spawn in different kingdoms so first you will spawn without a rank and only choose what class you want to become. then after you have chosen a class you will get the spawnpoint of that kingdom.
Some other good idea is the ability to level your character:
For example, every 2 levels you will be able to put a skill point on one of your skills.
All skills for one character have different tiers. So for level one you can only chose one or two skills. The first time you put a skill point on a specific skill, it will unlock the skill and for evey other skillpoint spent on the skill, it will get more effective. For example if a Paladin puts a skill point on healing faster when fed, he will only be healed a little bit faster but for every skill point added, it will make a difference so that when at level 10 that skill will make the paladin heal in just a few seconds. And of course the Paladin will heal from food, even though he has no skill points on the specific food skill.
Another thought I had, was that when you get to a higher level you will change status so for example, the paladin will become a priest. And then 10 or 20 levels after that the priest is a high priest. This will also allow the paladin to get new powers for every time he evolves.
If you could help us in coding such a plugin for bukkit, we would be very pleased. Of course we are willing to assist in the development. We are building up a nice RPG Server and really need such a plugin, as we can't find any that suits our needs.