Yeah this is absolutely ridiculous. People say "right click the blue banner..." and Im like "what blue banner?" Ive tried just as much as you have and everything used to work with adf.ly. Up until now adf.ly has given me no problems. There is no problems and I need serious help.
1. If you load adfly, quickly stop the loading when you see there please wait.
2. Then there must still be a blue banner.
3. Click on: inspect element
4. Press ctrl+f to search and search for var url.
5. Scroll a little bit down till you see 'var url='
6. Use that domain and you are ready to go!
I actually just found a solution
1) First you install this thingy mabobber that I do not understand: https://chrome.googl...ejmpbldmpobfkfo
2) You should notice by the chrome settings and favorite bar there is a little black screen with two balls (dont think of it the wrong way)
3) Click on that and press "Add new script..."
4) Paste this massive code on this page in the script: http://userscripts.o...s/review/118033
5) Enable it by clicking "Installed Scripts" or whatever. Profit! (for the most part)
This was a godsend. Thank you very much for posting this.
Honestly, at this point if I see a mod has an adfly link, I just close the tab and move on to the next one. It's that annoying to try to work around, and there are so many good mods that I just doubt I'll really be missing out on much. (WOT hates Linkbucks, but at least it works for downloads, and I have NoScript anyway - not that turning it off has helped me with adfly at all.)
Renped, have you tried using a different browser? I.e., try using Chrome if you use Firefox, or vice versa.
when ever i try to download a mod it takes me to adfly but when i get to the page it says i am being redirected to another page and surely its a page with a virus, but i stay on the page it never loads can anyone help me please