1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy the class files into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Quoted from Risugami himself.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"If along the way you find friends 'n they're good, they'll be good if not it's life, that's what happens"
If (most) of you haven't realized, he's probably skipped a gene where you have the instinctive nature to use the "search" function. Appdata folder is naturally invisible so idiots can't **** around with it. You have to go through some long and boring steps to make it unhidden if you try finding it manually. I'm not going to post them, but someone who has more patience will.