[1.7.2] RedLogic - replacement for RP2 Wiring/Logic/Lighting

Great mod, only problem is that when putting bunch of these lamps together and turning them on it causes massive lag and crashes client. I'm talking about hundreds of lamps here so that shouldn't be problem for most of you. I try to circumvent this by activating them in separate segments, we'll see if that helps :)
    56.1.0:
    • Added bundled AND, OR, XOR and NOT gates. There is minor Z-fighting.
    • Added a way to shrink circuits. The equipment required is quite expensive, but the individual chips are not.
    • Added Cleanroom Wall, Cleanroom Air Filter, I/O Pin Marker, Redstone Digitizer, Schematic Compiler, Chip Fabricator.
    • Added Schematic, Photomask and Integrated Circuit items.
    • In this version repeaters, sequencers, state cells, randomizers, and non-RedLogic components (including vanilla) cannot be shrunk.
    • In this version integrated circuits cannot be rotated and have no direction indicator.
    • Fixed crash with red alloy wire near TC drawbridges? It still might not work right.
    • Fixed counter GUI background.
    • Fixed pistons flickering when signal strength became weaker without turning off.
    • Might fix red alloy wires not working with WRCBE wireless transceivers.
    • Might work without Immibis's Microblocks installed.

Quote from Nerevar

I've been dearly missing Redpower, and CodeChicken's similar mod keeps crashing for me. I thank you for making this. Can you add a wireless transmitter/receiver gate too?

I could, but I don't like teleporting in Minecraft.

Quote from MineWonder

I cant get any of them to work with unleashed 1.5.2 I keep crashing log. Is there a certain version I need to download.

Post the log then.

Quote from Varka

http://pastie.org/8268867

Crash report with Redlogic + shaders, latest 1.5.2 of both.

Try reporting it to the developer of shaders.

Quote from laminabc

minecraft 1.6.2
    mcpc plus 1.6.2-r0.2-forge 836
    immibis core 56.0.3
    redlogic 56.0.3

crash report : http://pastie.org/8270210

Quote from ChrisFly81

Same Error to in 1.6.2,
    i just have: Forge, Immibis core & redlogic

Error: http://pastie.org/8270998

Can you help me? This looks awesome :'(

Install Immibis's Microblocks.

Quote from gendalv

does it have other smaller RP2 lamps (with lattice casing)

No.

Quote from megaflip

Immibis, is there any chance of adding a "redstone diode" that prevents backflow of signals but, unlike repeaters, is instant? It'd be extremely useful for preventing the overcomplication of already complicated time-sensitive circuits and things and I would love it very much.

Thanks and hugs!

As an aside, I'm also pro multipart switch - I'd gladly rerun my cables after.

There are other issues with using Forge Multipart besides the world reset:
    • It's another dependency that has to update every version. In 1.6.2, I updated all of my mods before ChickenBones updated NEI, and then I had to go back and fix the NEI plugins (for Immibis's Microblocks and TubeStuff) after NEI updated. Same for Buildcraft (Infinitubes and now RedLogic) and IC2 (Infinitubes, now RedLogic, Advanced Machines and Advanced Repulsion Systems).
    • The code for Forge Multipart support would be woven into everything, unlike the code for BC/IC2/NEI support which is in one place only. If Forge Multipart does not update, I can't just disable it and update anyway.
    • Porting RedLogic to use Forge Multipart would be a big task. So would porting it back, if there's a problem later with Forge Multipart.
    • It's another thing users have to install (so is Immibis's Microblocks, but that's supposed to be optional - which might be fixed now)

Quote from Furious1964

Do you have ANY replacement for RP2's Toggle Switch?

Yes, T-flipflop.

Quote from Dodge34

I've got a lot of troubles with the red alloy wire acting up on the WRCBE (Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition) and a few other mods like Applied Energetics, it seems the red alloy wire doesn't receive a proper update once the signal is turned on or off on the transmitter or receiver, I tried combining with vanilla redstone and the signal goes fine to it, but the red alloy wire doesn't update correctly, even if the first part is a vanilla redstone and it doesn't receive a signal the red alloy wire will stay on until I manually take it off and put it back... I'm using latest version for MC1.5.2

Possibly fixed.

Quote from SnappiestJack

Any ideas,

Current Mod List

Armour Status
    Better Furnaces
    Connected Destruction
    bspkrsCore
    Advanced Machine
    Aether
    Buildcraft
    Chicken Chunks
    Code Chicken Core
    Computer Craft
    DarftCraft
    DenLib
    DenPipes
    Enchanting Plus
    Ender Storage
    Exp Chest
    Extra Cells
    Extra Utils
    Factorization
    Forstry
    IC2 Nuclear Control
    IdFix
    Immibis Core
    Immibis Microblocks
    IC2 Experimental
    Iron Chest
    Gravisuite
    Mystcraft
    Natura
    NEI
    PlayercoreeApi
    Project Bench
    QuarryPlus
    Redlogic
    SteveCarts
    TConstruct
    ThreadedLighting
    Translocators
    WR-CBE
    Zans-Minimap
    Any ideas?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 02/09/13 09:43
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.AssertionError: mods.immibis.cobaltite.ModBase$1@355b917d failed to register block redlogic.lampCubeOn
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: mods.immibis.cobaltite.ModBase$1@355b917d failed to register block redlogic.lampCubeOn
    at mods.immibis.core.impl.IDAllocator.allocate(IDAllocator.java:133)
    at mods.immibis.core.ImmibisCore.init(ImmibisCore.java:89)
    at mods.immibis.core.ICNonCoreMod.init(ICNonCoreMod.java:46)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
    ... 10 more

Thanks

Fixed, update Immibis Core.

Quote from headdder

How do you change the ID numbers? I'm trying to used this mod with the FTB Unleashed mod pack and I get this "The ID set in immibis.cfg for 'redlogic.lampCubeOff' is already used by 'tile.blockThermalMonitor' (ID 4094) Please correct the problem and restart Minecraft."

Quote from mikecicle

when I installed this i get a error
    immibis.cfg 'redlogic.lampcubeon' is already used by 'tile.blockthermalmonitor' (id4090) fix and relaunch minecraft
    how do i fix this

ID conflicts are not a RedLogic-specific problem. RedLogic IDs are in .minecraft/config/immibis.cfg.
    Quote from Lufnar

Great mod, only problem is that when putting bunch of these lamps together and turning them on it causes massive lag and crashes client. I'm talking about hundreds of lamps here so that shouldn't be problem for most of you. I try to circumvent this by activating them in separate segments, we'll see if that helps :)

OK so lighting them in segments prevents the game from crashing so all good now.
    Last edited by Lufnar: 9/3/2013 8:00:34 AM
    Immibis, can you fix the 1.5.2 version also please? I, and a lot of the other users of this mod, have it installed in the Feed The Beast Unleashed Pack (which is at version 1.5.2). Would greatly appreciate it.
    Life is a Learning Curve....
    Unfortunately, you're stuck on the bottom...amongst the bones of the stupid.
    Quote from immibis
    Fixed, update Immibis Core.

I have done and now getting something different!

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 03/09/13 16:38
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.AssertionError: mods.immibis.cobaltite.ModBase$1@37ba6eaa failed to register block redlogic.lampCubeOn
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:506)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: mods.immibis.cobaltite.ModBase$1@37ba6eaa failed to register block redlogic.lampCubeOn
    at mods.immibis.core.impl.IDAllocator.allocate(IDAllocator.java:135)
    at mods.immibis.core.ImmibisCore.init(ImmibisCore.java:87)
    at mods.immibis.core.ICNonCoreMod.init(ICNonCoreMod.java:46)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
    ... 10 more
    Seems to be some issue with RedLogic wires receiving events. If I connect a Project Red to a RedLogic wire and run a clock through the Project Red wire, your RedLogic wire will not update (receive pulses). Similarly, if I connect RedLogic wire to a Wireless Redstone Receiver (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1878482-152forgeml-wireless-redstone-v17/) your wire will not update (receive pulses).
    Quote from Furious1964

Immibis, can you fix the 1.5.2 version also please? I, and a lot of the other users of this mod, have it installed in the Feed The Beast Unleashed Pack (which is at version 1.5.2). Would greatly appreciate it.

I second that, I need a fixed version for 1.5.2 if possible, altough I don't use FTB pack, I made my pack way before they released a pack for 1.5.2, I have all the mods from Unleashed except a few of them + a lot of extra that they don't have in it...
    Quote from Dodge34

I second that, I need a fixed version for 1.5.2 if possible, altough I don't use FTB pack, I made my pack way before they released a pack for 1.5.2, I have all the mods from Unleashed except a few of them + a lot of extra that they don't have in it...

I third it lol fixed the ID problem then I moved the Microblocks to coremods but then minecraft crashes

[spoiler]Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to D:\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-03_13.51.37-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 63eaf23a --------
    Full report at:
    D:\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-03_13.51.37-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 9/3/13 1:51 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 181113760 bytes (172 MB) / 478670848 bytes (456 MB) up to 2077753344 bytes (1981 MB)
    JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 122 mods loaded, 122 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    InfiniBows{1.0.0 build 10} [Infinity Bow Fix] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OmniumCore{Beta-84} [CCM Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    denLib{3.0.14} [denLib] (denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CreeperCollateral{2.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.5.2-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    nucleum_omnium{Beta-84} [Nucleum Omnium] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    nucleum_world{Beta-84} [Nucleum World] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2{1.116.364-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.116.364-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AdvancedPowerManagement{1.2.68-IC2-1.115} [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.2.68.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (AdvancedSolarPanels-3.3.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{3.7.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv11.e} [Applied Energistics] (AppliedEnergistics-rv11.e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools-1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft-1.3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioWoodsBoP{0.1} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods-BOP-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioWoodsForestry{0.1} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods-Forestry-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BinnieCore{1.7.0b} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraBees{1.7.0b} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraTrees{1.7.0b} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChargePads{2.7.0} [Charge Pads] (ChargePads-2.7.0.86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.14} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CompactSolars{4.2.0.52} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.5.2-4.2.0.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (DamageIndicators-2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.16} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization{0.8.01} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.446} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.446.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Natura{2.1.4} [Natura] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Railcraft{7.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.5.2-7.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DartCraft{Beta 0.1.18} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.18v3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.0.4} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.5.2-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes-Emerald{1.0.2} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.5.2-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes{2.0.7} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-2.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    eplus{1.15.5} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraUtilities{0.2.4e} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils - 0.2.4f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.misc{0.8.01} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.01} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    flatsigns{1.3.1} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.5.2-universal-1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCMicroblock{1.0.0.60} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GateCopy{3.0.2} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-3.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GraviSuite{1.9.3} [Gravitation Suite] (GraviSuite-1.9.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GraviGun{1.5.1} [GraviGun] (GravityGun-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2NuclearControl{1.5.1c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.dev.622} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.dev.622.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.1} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_Cal_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Mystcraft{0.10.5.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.3f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ModularForceFieldSystem{2.3.0.1.28} [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystem-2.3.0.1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-165} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-165_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OpenPeripheral{0.1.9} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    PluginsforForestry{3.0.17} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.5.2-3.0.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PortalGun{1.5.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedLogic{55.4.1} [RedLogic] (redlogic-55.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.8} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1.0.8].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (VoxelMap_1.5.2.u88.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.2} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 660M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 583 is already occupied by mods.immibis.redlogic.gates.GateBlock@5d6f3c61 when adding openperipheral.common.block.BlockTicketMachine@31e53433
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:340)
    at net.minecraft.block.BlockContainer.<init>(SourceFile:9)
    at openperipheral.common.block.BlockTicketMachine.<init>(BlockTicketMachine.java:38)
    at openperipheral.common.CommonProxy.init(CommonProxy.java:32)
    at openperipheral.OpenPeripheral.init(OpenPeripheral.java:100)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 498c5ca8 ----------[spoiler]
    Last edited by headdder: 9/3/2013 1:05:27 PM
    Quote from Lufnar

OK so lighting them in segments prevents the game from crashing so all good now.

Crash report?

Quote from Furious1964

Not easily, sorry.

Quote from SnappiestJack

I have done and now getting something different!

Same thing again, so apparently that didn't work. Can you post the whole thing including the mod list (the exact mod list in the crash report, not something you wrote)?

Quote from sadris

Seems to be some issue with RedLogic wires receiving events. If I connect a Project Red to a RedLogic wire and run a clock through the Project Red wire, your RedLogic wire will not update (receive pulses). Similarly, if I connect RedLogic wire to a Wireless Redstone Receiver (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1878482-152forgeml-wireless-redstone-v17/) your wire will not update (receive pulses).

Should be fixed in 56.1.0. Workaround is to add a repeater in between.

Quote from headdder

I third it lol fixed the ID problem then I moved the Microblocks to coremods but then minecraft crashes

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to D:\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-03_13.51.37-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 63eaf23a --------
    Full report at:
    D:\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-03_13.51.37-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 9/3/13 1:51 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 181113760 bytes (172 MB) / 478670848 bytes (456 MB) up to 2077753344 bytes (1981 MB)
    JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 122 mods loaded, 122 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    InfiniBows{1.0.0 build 10} [Infinity Bow Fix] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OmniumCore{Beta-84} [CCM Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    denLib{3.0.14} [denLib] (denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CreeperCollateral{2.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.5.2-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    nucleum_omnium{Beta-84} [Nucleum Omnium] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    nucleum_world{Beta-84} [Nucleum World] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2{1.116.364-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.116.364-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AdvancedPowerManagement{1.2.68-IC2-1.115} [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.2.68.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (AdvancedSolarPanels-3.3.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{3.7.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv11.e} [Applied Energistics] (AppliedEnergistics-rv11.e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools-1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft-1.3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioWoodsBoP{0.1} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods-BOP-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioWoodsForestry{0.1} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods-Forestry-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BinnieCore{1.7.0b} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraBees{1.7.0b} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraTrees{1.7.0b} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChargePads{2.7.0} [Charge Pads] (ChargePads-2.7.0.86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.14} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CompactSolars{4.2.0.52} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.5.2-4.2.0.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (DamageIndicators-2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.16} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization{0.8.01} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.446} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.446.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Natura{2.1.4} [Natura] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Railcraft{7.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.5.2-7.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DartCraft{Beta 0.1.18} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.18v3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.0.4} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.5.2-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes-Emerald{1.0.2} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.5.2-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DenPipes{2.0.7} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-2.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    eplus{1.15.5} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraUtilities{0.2.4e} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils - 0.2.4f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.misc{0.8.01} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.01} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    flatsigns{1.3.1} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.5.2-universal-1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCMicroblock{1.0.0.60} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GateCopy{3.0.2} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-3.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GraviSuite{1.9.3} [Gravitation Suite] (GraviSuite-1.9.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GraviGun{1.5.1} [GraviGun] (GravityGun-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2NuclearControl{1.5.1c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.dev.622} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.dev.622.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.1} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_Cal_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Mystcraft{0.10.5.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.3f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ModularForceFieldSystem{2.3.0.1.28} [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystem-2.3.0.1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-165} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-165_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OpenPeripheral{0.1.9} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    PluginsforForestry{3.0.17} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.5.2-3.0.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PortalGun{1.5.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedLogic{55.4.1} [RedLogic] (redlogic-55.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.8} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1.0.8].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (VoxelMap_1.5.2.u88.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.2} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 660M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 583 is already occupied by mods.immibis.redlogic.gates.GateBlock@5d6f3c61 when adding openperipheral.common.block.BlockTicketMachine@31e53433
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:340)
    at net.minecraft.block.BlockContainer.<init>(SourceFile:9)
    at openperipheral.common.block.BlockTicketMachine.<init>(BlockTicketMachine.java:38)
    at openperipheral.common.CommonProxy.init(CommonProxy.java:32)
    at openperipheral.OpenPeripheral.init(OpenPeripheral.java:100)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 498c5ca8 ----------

That's still an ID conflict, this time it's with OpenPeripheral's ticket machine.
    Error report:

How to cause crash:
    Build clean room, make some pin connections inside, then tried to place redstone wire

Error trace:
    http://pastebin.com/80aT3pMX

Note:
    World nolonger loads after error accured with error trace:

http://pastebin.com/jijm5arM
    Last edited by vvenaya: 9/4/2013 4:21:24 AM
    Quote from immibis
    Same thing again, so apparently that didn't work. Can you post the whole thing including the mod list (the exact mod list in the crash report, not something you wrote)?

Here I've pastebin'd the crash log file.

http://pastebin.com/03hY20SG

Hope that's what you meant!
    Quote from immibis

Not easily, sorry.

Aw...so I'm assuming that if any part of this mod crashes, there's no support for it because it's for an older version of MC?
    Quote from Furious1964

Aw...so I'm assuming that if any part of this mod crashes, there's no support for it because it's for an older version of MC?

Like most modders, they don't like supporting old versions of Minecraft, even if there's some well known modpacks still using them (FTB), they don't really take time to care for the people that love their mods...
    Quote from Dodge34

Like most modders, they don't like supporting old versions of Minecraft, even if there's some well known modpacks still using them (FTB), they don't really take time to care for the people that love their mods...

Mod developers prefer one code base, not multiple for multiple versions of minecraft. And some features just are not possible in older versions of Forge (missing hooks and such)
    So I just figured out how to understand the crash report lol thanks to immibis :) I changed a few more ID's and removed a mod but FINALLY ! It works ! :D Btw Im using FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 and I have Biomes-O-Plenty, DeathTimer-Beta, Hats, Hatstand, NetherOres, OpenPeripheral, PowerConverters, and vending all disabled. And dont forget to move immibis microblocks into coremods. It works fine for me now. Thanks for all the help ! :D
    Quote from immibis

Quote from sadris

Seems to be some issue with RedLogic wires receiving events. If I connect a Project Red to a RedLogic wire and run a clock through the Project Red wire, your RedLogic wire will not update (receive pulses). Similarly, if I connect RedLogic wire to a Wireless Redstone Receiver (http://www.minecraft...s-redstone-v17/) your wire will not update (receive pulses).

Should be fixed in 56.1.0. Workaround is to add a repeater in between.
    Possible to get a backport for 1.5.2? Got that bug in the latest version of it.
    I mean, 1.5.2 is still the most used version when it comes to mods and modpacks.
    Also it's not possible to update to 1.6.2 because other mods didn't update yet :/

Some screenshots to show what exactly isn't working.

Last edited by recon_: 9/5/2013 10:07:11 AM
    I crashed on start could you help me ive noticed it was only when I added your mods I know you may be able to help so here is the log http://pastie.org/8299216
    Quote from headdder

So I just figured out how to understand the crash report lol thanks to immibis :) I changed a few more ID's and removed a mod but FINALLY ! It works ! :D Btw Im using FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 and I have Biomes-O-Plenty, DeathTimer-Beta, Hats, Hatstand, NetherOres, OpenPeripheral, PowerConverters, and vending all disabled. And dont forget to move immibis microblocks into coremods. It works fine for me now. Thanks for all the help ! :D

Even with those on, it would still work. Have every FTB Unleashed mod active except Hats and Hat Stands (too silly) and got them playing nice with each other. Threw in a couple of others, including Extra Biomes XL, and all still works. BTW, have EBXL AND Biomes-O-Plenty generating worlds for me without any problems.
    Quote from Loethalion

I crashed on start could you help me ive noticed it was only when I added your mods I know you may be able to help so here is the log http://pastie.org/8299216

Did you install the Multiblock mod into the CoreMods folder?
    Have a suggestion that will make you very popular with a lot of people: add everything that RP2 has into your mod please. Missing the ability to make water mills power with a water bucket system of Pneumatic pipes and the various machine to fill them.
    It is not his intention to clone RP2 ... the new integrated circuit mechanic proves that.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes