Ars Magica 2 - Version 1.2.0.022 (Updated July 27)

Thats cool man! Can i used in my modpack?
    Yes! I'm so happeh! xD
    Quote from SoSorry35

Thats cool man! Can i used in my modpack?

Read OP.
    Who am I? I'm iAdam____ :P
    Please remember to Quote me, and if you found my post useful give it a
    I'm trying an experiment about cheese, can you fill it in please? Click)
    Direwolf20,we need a showcase for this mod!
    Nice mod, but it's crashing for me. But unfortunately, I think you can't do anything:
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/6233074/
    Yes, crash was produced by BinnieCore, but after I removed Ars Magicka, I can start the game regularily.
    Maybe you can do something, and thank you in advance.
    Mostly known as "Galaxy_2Alex", blame Curse for their back then borked system.
    Helle, really great mod, good job.
    I am new to AM, so I was following the ingame guide. But ran into a problem: Can't create spells at crafting altar using "Automatic Emerald Pipe" (ID 20258) in the spell recipe. The altar just won't accept the item, it falls on the floor. Any ideas?
    hi mithion. I don't know if it's intended but i got a shape in my utility skill (forth one straight down) that is lock ("Disable via Config"). I checked SkillConf.cfg and all the skills are set to true (I have never modified this file). Also, the disarm component has no name : am2.spell.disarm.
    I found some weird bug i think.. I went and fought a Air Guardian.. I had full Modular Power Suit armor on and i know he tries taking your leggins off to remove your protection from fall damage but i never got them back and i also lost my Modular Power Suits Helmet.. Also this weird stuff happened... http://i.imgur.com/uiKCWKt.png
    And yes they are actually there. I check everyone before posting..
    Quote from Maffeo

I believe I am having trouble downloading. I keep getting files of variable size. How large is this file? 19.3?

That download service did seem shifty... I got it second try
    Some of the spells I try to make say to put in 500x Essence (Neutral) or 1000x Essence (Light)
    What is this, how do I get it, and does it relate to the power system?
    I started a new world to celebrate AM2, and for the life of me, I can't find a pool of liquid essence anywhere. Is there any pattern to the biomes/elevations/locations I might find one?

Thankey
    This doesn't spawn ruins very well on ExtraBiomes XL very well does it?
    Rious,

Your "Forestry{2.3.0.3_ic2.ex} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.0.3_ic2.ex.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored" is at least one of your problems.
    I added this mod today and started up my already existing world with retrogen set to True and I crash with this error http://paste.ubuntu.com/6232634/
    Anyone else having trouble getting the download to work? Mine stops and tries decompressing before the file's even done downloading. Can't seem to get it to work, perhaps someone could message me and send it to me via dropbox? It would be greatly appreciated.
    This is awesome, and everything works well. There is just one thing- the bound tool shape seems "disabled by config", but I can't find a "false" line for it anywhere in the skill config file. In fact, it seems as though it might not be on the list. Is there a way for me to enable bound tools?

Quote from GalaxyTwoAlex

Nice mod, but it's crashing for me. But unfortunately, I think you can't do anything:
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/6233074/
    Yes, crash was produced by BinnieCore, but after I removed Ars Magicka, I can start the game regularily.
    Maybe you can do something, and thank you in advance.

I can tell you this mate its not ars..The stacktrace is saying Extra Bees..
    Hey Mithion just curious, did you change the rarity of Vinteum ore? I've only found 3 Vinteum in the time I was looking for it and just under 20 diamonds.
    Wow, MCF has been derping a lot today...I can finally actually read these messages!

Quote from tecrogue
    Has anyone found a way to move the ui in game yet? (not in the config) I'm liking it, but would prefer buffs to not be on my reticule.

"/amuicfg"

Quote from AranaiRa
    Has anyone figured out how to get essence into a crafting altar yet? I can't seem to get it in there, even with a crystal wrench.

Once you pair the altar with a wrench, you need to flip the lever on the multiblock to have it start requesting power.

Quote from TheAceMan32
    I am having the Invalid FluidContainerData conflict when adding AM2 to the Resonant Rise modpack. I can't actually find any conflicting IDs between the two however.

I will look into this.

Quote from Nnystyxx

This is awesome, and everything works well. There is just one thing- the bound tool shape seems "disabled by config", but I can't find a "false" line for it anywhere in the skill config file. In fact, it seems as though it might not be on the list. Is there a way for me to enable bound tools?

Binding isn't implemented yet. I force it to disabled to prevent you from wasting skill points and items on something that doesn't work.
    Last edited by Mithion: 10/13/2013 5:09:48 PM
    Quote from Mithion

Wow, MCF has been derping a lot today...I can finally actually read these messages!

"/amuicfg"

Once you pair the altar with a wrench, you need to flip the lever on the multiblock to have it start requesting power.

I will look into this.

Binding isn't implemented yet. I force it to disabled to prevent you from wasting skill points and items on something that doesn't work.

Oh, OK. Also, some components, such as forge, lack pages. Is this accidental?

when I added this to my server I get this crash when enabling retro gen http://paste.ubuntu.com/6232634/
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes