[1.6.4] Miners Deluxe Mod - v2.2.4 || Featuring a huge abandoned mine style dimension, tons of ores, EXPLOSIONS, mobs and MORE!

New ore! @.@

What color is the new ore? I shall do a texture for it. ^.^
    A new ore!

Tourmaline Properties:
    - soft green based, pink/white
    - regeneration ARMOR
    - craftable block and gem item
    Ooh! Sounds cool :D
    Version 2.2.1 is OUT!
    Update includes the following:
    - Tourmaline
    - Tourmaline Ore and Block
    - Tourmaline Armor (full set effect: regeneration)
    - DIM_ID alteration: added to config file in the /.minecraft/config folder, for mod compatibility issues.

Hope you like it!

--
    AMC
    if i'm asking for too much, then just ignore me but...

can you please post a changelog?

love this mod, going to be hard to keep up with update changes if posted within the thread
    Quote from rotatorkuf

if i'm asking for too much, then just ignore me but...

can you please post a changelog?

love this mod, going to be hard to keep up with update changes if posted within the thread
    That's a good idea. Thanks, will do, from here on out.
    Loving this new update! :D
    There are ID conflicts within its own config. However, when I change them, they revert back to their pre-changed state. The new IDs aren't 'sticking'.

Awesome mod and wondering if there can be more stuff added in the Grand Mine? like new mobs or a fortress in there???
    Quote from harley9699

There are ID conflicts within its own config. However, when I change them, they revert back to their pre-changed state. The new IDs aren't 'sticking'.
    Just delete the Miners Deluxe config file altogether. It will regenerate a fresh one that works perfectly.
    Quote from awesomemangrey

Awesome mod and wondering if there can be more stuff added in the Grand Mine? like new mobs or a fortress in there???
    Post your ideas! I will certainly consider them! That way others can chime in as well!
    As of right now, update 2.2.2 is going to be bland. I need ideas to create a structure for the new update. Anybody have good ideas? New ores, new weapons, tools, anything? Post as a reply to my comment if you can please!
    Quote from awesomemancam

As of right now, update 2.2.2 is going to be bland. I need ideas to create a structure for the new update. Anybody have good ideas? New ores, new weapons, tools, anything? Post as a reply to my comment if you can please!

Traps?

Quote from harley9699

Traps?
    Craftable? PvP server traps? If you have any specific ideas that would be great!
    Quote from awesomemancam

Craftable? PvP server traps? If you have any specific ideas that would be great!

No, I only do ssp. Meant more like in the world gen---kind of like Stryker's Ruins.

Quote from harley9699

No, I only do ssp. Meant more like in the world gen---kind of like Stryker's Ruins.
    I see. So you want more stuff like the explosives in desert temples than you do craftable silverfish blocks. Fair enough. I will see if I can do that. You have any specific trap suggestions like that or was it just a vague idea?
    Perhaps a new mob that spawns like silverfish, except it has a super rare chance to spawn in one of your ores. That way it could add a little danger to mining? :)

Quote from TyneCraft

Perhaps a new mob that spawns like silverfish, except it has a super rare chance to spawn in one of your ores. That way it could add a little danger to mining? :)
    Not enough danger huh? I like you :)
    First get your ores into the Grand Mine, that would be great.

Get the new mushrooms working as well, they never spread and are not useful right now. You could create a couple potions that use them, or food recipes. Fire shroom has some potential for either fire immunity or an explosive arrow or something. Doom could be used for a very damaging splash potion.

I noticed that your explosive gems don't drop any blocks, do you have custom explosions defined? (I have a mod that drops 100% blocks on explosions.) The fire shroom could be added to the microbomb to create a miners bomb that drops 100% blocks.
    Interesting ideas Simtrop.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes