[1.5.2-1.7.x] MrMeep_x3's Shaders - The Cat's Shaderpack!

I am on Windows 8.1 with AMD GPU and CPU. Macs lol.
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

you can edit it for your own use, but don't publish your modifided version :)

Thank you SO MUCH !PS: LOVE YOUR SHADERPACK
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

re download the DoF one, i fixed the link 2 days ago :)

Yay!!!
    EDIT: OK, now both of them give me a black screen and and error. And to make things worse, now NONE of your shaders work!!! (Neither do Sildur's 7.1 Vibrant and Chocapic's WIP) I just get a black screen... :(
    Last edited by dalekslayer96: 11/4/2013 5:27:19 PM
    Any word on correcting the semi-transparent hands and held-objects I get with all versions of this shaderpack?
    Quote from MCTalen

Any word on correcting the semi-transparent hands and held-objects I get with all versions of this shaderpack?
    it's fixed in v03.0 (i will release it soon)
    Quote from dalekslayer96

Yay!!!
    EDIT: OK, now both of them give me a black screen and and error. And to make things worse, now NONE of your shaders work!!! (Neither do Sildur's 7.1 Vibrant and Chocapic's WIP) I just get a black screen... :(
    ._.
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

So, i think it's time to show you guys the ''secret feature''. So, 2 weeks ago i started working together with DeDelner (Creator of the CUDA Shaders). Well... he allowed me to use his... Godrays! So, first: They Are not based on SEUS! And they look amazing...

I they won't be in the v03.0 release, i will edit them a little bit more. I think they will come into this shaderpack in v04.0 RC1/2 :)

looking forward for this, reminds me of SEUS v09 :D
    I'm a helpful cat. :3
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

._.

Um.. the v03.0 RC1s work now... derp? But the RC5s still don't work... :( Please fix them!
    Last edited by dalekslayer96: 11/5/2013 5:27:24 AM
    Quote from dalekslayer96

Um.. the v03.0 RC1s work now... derp? But the RC5s still don't work... :( Please fix them!
    I hope i can...
    MrMeep_x3, i saw in one of your posts that you were working with cuda's goodrays, so i instantly thought about water. I love your waving water and reflexes but if possible i would really appreciate you to work with rudoplay's watershader too because it has a thing in the corners that changes everything and i think this would make your shaderpack perfect (Not that it's not already perfect enough) !

Thank you for your attention and time!

Sorry if you think i'm a jerk, i just wanted to give my opinion, or try at least.

My english is bad i'm Brazilian please don't care about it .
    Last edited by Atracador: 11/5/2013 3:14:38 PM
    Quote from Atracador

MrMeep_x3, i saw in one of your posts that you were working with cuda's goodrays, so i instantly thought about water. I love your waving water and reflexes but if possible i would really appreciate you to work with rudoplay's watershader too because it has a thing in the corners that changes everything and i think this would make your shaderpack perfect (Not that it's not already perfect enough) !

Thank you for your attention and time!

Sorry if you think i'm a jerk, i just wanted to give my opinion, or try at least.

My english is bad i'm Brazilian please don't care about it .
    The rudoplays shader isn't really the rudoplays shader. He took Chocapic's v3 Preview 3 and changed almost nothing and released it. It's still based on SEUS, and it's not blocked (Very sad). Well, this water shader was based on SEUS, and i can't base my shaderpack on SEUS again, sorry :(.
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

The rudoplays shader isn't really the rudoplays shader. He took Chocapic's v3 Preview 3 and changed almost nothing and released it. It's still based on SEUS, and it's not blocked (Very sad). Well, this water shader was based on SEUS, and i can't base my shaderpack on SEUS again, sorry :( .

So Rudoplay's Shaders aren't really "Rudoplay's Shaders"?
    Quote from dalekslayer96

So Rudoplay's Shaders aren't really "Rudoplay's Shaders"?
    Nope. It's just Chocapic13's v3 Pre3 with REALLY little changes.
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

So no chance for reflective water :(

Quote from MrMeep_x3

The rudoplays shader isn't really the rudoplays shader. He took Chocapic's v3 Preview 3 and changed almost nothing and released it. It's still based on SEUS, and it's not blocked (Very sad). Well, this water shader was based on SEUS, and i can't base my shaderpack on SEUS again, sorry :( .

Don't worry your shaderpack will always be the best, and you too !

Quote from Revalationist

The water is reflective but it isn't so realistic like rudoplays water shader or whatsoever. But i think we can bare with it!
    Last edited by Atracador: 11/6/2013 4:14:51 PM
    Quote from MrMeep_x3

Seems like Chocapic13's Shaders work with my Mac. But they're gone now. Damn...
    Quote from Atracador

Don't worry your shaderpack will always be the best, and you too !

The water is reflective but it isn't so realistic like rudoplays water shader or whatsoever. But i think we can bare with it!

No, the water is specular (shiny)

Forgive me, you will never unsee this, but it
    looks like plastic

Also rudoplays isn't blocked because SEUS is an idiot. What he did was NOT in the spirit of the Minecraft community...Rudoplays makes him money and gets him credit because they see it and type "shaders", and BOOM, there's SEUS.
    Last edited by Revalationist: 11/6/2013 7:28:12 PM

Quote from Revalationist

To be honest the amount of strain it puts on the computer isn't really justified. Sure it looks nice but the psudo-reflective water in Meeps is much easier for the system to do and achieves the same appearance of a fluid.
    Quote from MCTalen

To be honest the amount of strain it puts on the computer isn't really justified. Sure it looks nice but the psudo-reflective water in Meeps is much easier for the system to do and achieves the same appearance of a fluid.

My graphics card has an extra 30% to give, bro

Quote from Revalationist

My graphics card has an extra 30% to give, bro
    Maybe your graphics card is a nasa card, but others don't have graphiccards like this :/
    Quote from Revalationist

No, the water is specular (shiny)

Forgive me, you will never unsee this, but it
    looks like plastic

Also rudoplays isn't blocked because SEUS is an idiot. What he did was NOT in the spirit of the Minecraft community...Rudoplays makes him money and gets him credit because they see it and type "shaders", and BOOM, there's SEUS.

Lol, seems legit
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes