THE FELLOWSHIP MEDIEVAL MOD PACK! BETA (VOID LAUNCHER MOD PACK) 100'S OF STRUCTURES, 50+ DUNGEONS, 10+ BOSS BATTLES!

Quote from Illyianna

I was wondering why I can't mine Iron Ore with a Stone Pickaxe, so far that's my issue which sucks cause I really need Iron

This modpack includes a mod called MineFantasy, which basically restructures the entire vanilla playthrough. It's an awesome mod, but you'll need to look up how to work it first. It takes some getting used to.
    Hey I was looking into making a server for this modpack, but every time I try and join my server it says "ID 116 and 339 are mismatched between world and game. I don't know if this is a bug, it could just be me being dumb and failing to make a server :P
    Anyone can put a mod pack for download this is probably untested and full of bugs that will 50/50 chance corrupt your world.

Quote from Funkytron

My game crashed while looking in the Proxicon.

Quote from Manmanmanb

Hey I was looking into making a server for this modpack, but every time I try and join my server it says "ID 116 and 339 are mismatched between world and game. I don't know if this is a bug, it could just be me being dumb and failing to make a server :P

All the proof I need
    Last edited by Epicskymi: 7/31/2013 11:05:47 PM
    Which mod adds the giant golden mushrooms biome & the dark, scary biome shown in the picture? It doesn't look like Highlands as they don't have any mention of this biome.
    Also, awesome mod pack! :)
    Quote from Epicskymi

Anyone can put a mod pack for download this is probably untested and full of bugs that will 50/50 chance corrupt your world.

All the proof I need

Ok I would love to see you make one better...
    HA you should put your money where your mouth is :P

BTW: love the modpack so far :)
    Last edited by Manmanmanb: 8/1/2013 1:06:06 AM
    I have made several modpacks and I know for a fact that some of these mods do not have an API to incorporate into the mod development. This will lead to potential incompatibilities between mods. It doesn't matter if the game launches and loads up fine but if you take two iteams form separate mods that are not compatible it will crash minecraft and possible destroying your world.
    Last edited by Epicskymi: 8/1/2013 2:01:11 AM
    I don't think this modpack is playable right now. You can't make a bloom because if try to make cobblestone bricks you'll get shurikens. Without a bloom you can't make bronze and without bronze you can't mine iron. So, hopefully you'll fix that soon.
    btw. I really like the modpack even though it's buggy. :)
    Quote from Epicskymi

All the proof I need

If u cannot read we are in high beta we need bug reports thank u very much if u troll again ill have u removed from our theead
    Quote from MajorCallum

Which mod adds the giant golden mushrooms biome & the dark, scary biome shown in the picture? It doesn't look like Highlands as they don't have any mention of this biome.
    Also, awesome mod pack! :)

This is the lord of the rings dimension
    Quote from Hamerfell

I don't think this modpack is playable right now. You can't make a bloom because if try to make cobblestone bricks you'll get shurikens. Without a bloom you can't make bronze and without bronze you can't mine iron. So, hopefully you'll fix that soon.
    btw. I really like the modpack even though it's buggy. :)

An update will be pushed tonight
    Quote from Manmanmanb

Ok I would love to see you make one better...
    HA you should put your money where your mouth is :P

BTW: love the modpack so far :)

Dont worry we are jn veta an update will be pushed tonight fixing these issues
    Quote from The Templars

An update will be pushed tonight

Thanks! :)
    Any chance of adding inventory tweaks?
    Quote from Hamerfell

Thanks! :)
    Any chance of adding inventory tweaks?

Yea we will be having another beta release with more mods lnce we feel this was tested enoguh
    Quote from The Templars

Yea we will be having another beta release with more mods lnce we feel this was tested enoguh

Cool i'm love seeing the modpack develop to something AMAZING!
    This Mod Pack is cool.I was trying to make a modpack similar to this one before.
    The OTters
    While no modpack can surpass FTB, I have to say this is a awesome modpack. One thing that I would like to request, add the Hats mod. (Maybe. I just love them.)
    Teh signature about microscopes is broken.... =P
    Mmm I'm playing the beta. Lot's of oppurtunity in a map. Not much bugs other then recipie conflicts that people talked about earlier. And I would say the best RPG modpack.
    Last edited by Thelegendback: 8/2/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Hello TheAtlanticCraft I'm thebionicleminer on youtube and I was just woundering if i can join the series? if I can please message me on youtube. Thanks :)
    Quote from thebionicleminer

Hello TheAtlanticCraft I'm thebionicleminer on youtube and I was just woundering if i can join the series? if I can please message me on youtube. Thanks :)

We do not want anyone making lets plays till the 11th this is high beta stages u will lose ur lets play world by the end if tuinfs have to change drastically
    Going to try this right now. It already sounds like an awesome modpack!!!
    "Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul
    Come check out the List of Rpg Mods.I listed your Modpack here since it has little rpg elements.
    Or click the banner.
    The OTters
    Quote from burgerchamp

Come check out the List of Rpg Mods.I listed your Modpack here since it has little rpg elements.
    Or click the banner.

Ok cool hahah thanks but please say its in beta

Going to try this right now. It already sounds like an awesome modpack!!!

Thanks man we hope to perfect it
    Quote from The Templars

Ok cool hahah thanks but please say its in beta

ok.
    The OTters
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes