[1.6.4] OreSpawn Mod -INSANE BOSSES,BOY/GIRLFRIENDS [W.I.P forum]

awesome mod, love the gold block, diamond block, and emerald block spawning underground thing
    Quote from ImBatmanPeople

You can change the base item id in the ore spawn config, also if i'm not mistaken you can download a client-side mod that automatically changes conflicting item ids but I do not know of the name and don't take my word for it as real

And um, how can i change the ID?
    Oh and if this can help... That's what i'm getting.

#Blocks
    2241: extrabiomes.stairs.sakurablossom from ExtrabiomesXL - leaves from OreSpawn
    Suggested Ranges: 3552-4094 (543 IDs), 1102-1599 (498 IDs), 2544-3019 (476 IDs)
    Quote from TheCookiemob

And um, how can i change the ID?
    Oh and if this can help... That's what i'm getting.

#Blocks
    2241: extrabiomes.stairs.sakurablossom from ExtrabiomesXL - leaves from OreSpawn
    Suggested Ranges: 3552-4094 (543 IDs), 1102-1599 (498 IDs), 2544-3019 (476 IDs)
    just change one of the ID numbers to a number within one of the suggested ranges
    Quote from ImBatmanPeople

You can change the base item id in the ore spawn config, also if i'm not mistaken you can download a client-side mod that automatically changes conflicting item ids but I do not know of the name and don't take my word for it as real
    that is a real mod but I'm pretty sure it hasn't updated to 1.6 yet

I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: i would give you 5/5 for this mod how did you make this......it is SSSSOOOOOOOOOO BIG. awsome mod you are great (how do you make mods?)
    Quote from Mohicanman02

just change one of the ID numbers to a number within one of the suggested ranges

No, what i'm asking is WHERE can i change the ID. Where are they located in the .rar ?
    Last edited by TheCookiemob: 1/26/2014 8:41:40 AM
    Quote from TheCookiemob

No, what i'm asking is WHERE can i change the ID. Where are they located in the .rar ?

They should be located in the config folder in your .minecraft
    DivineRPG Official Modeler
    Check out my art!!
    http://blueeyes9.deviantart.com/
    Quote from BlueEyes99

They should be located in the config folder in your .minecraft

Ok thanks :P
    Is anyone able to help out with this error? The game was working fine, then I right-clicked an ant to go to one of the ant dimensions and the game crashed. Now it throws this error when the world tries to load.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 1/29/14 4:39 PM
    Description: Exception ticking world

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at danger.orespawn.ChunkProviderOreSpawn.func_73155_a(ChunkProviderOreSpawn.java:705)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73155_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:372)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73057_a(WorldServer.java:220)
    at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_77192_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:155)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:177)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:657)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at danger.orespawn.ChunkProviderOreSpawn.func_73155_a(ChunkProviderOreSpawn.java:705)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73155_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:372)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73057_a(WorldServer.java:220)
    at net.minecraft.world.SpawnerAnimals.func_77192_a(SpawnerAnimals.java:155)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:177)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: New World
    All players: 1 total; ['Barnhardt0'/327, l='New World', x=397.50, y=74.00, z=-55.50]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 441 Drop: 0
    Level seed: 7884630124768767097
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:657)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_03, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 195428368 bytes (186 MB) / 629932032 bytes (600 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 3155 (176680 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 54 mods loaded, 54 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.6} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.5} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore{v3.05(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev3.05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FamiliarsAPI{1.6.4} [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1.6.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.9} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    battlegear2{1.0.4.6} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] ([1.6.4] Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye - 1.0.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    lionking{v1.13 for Minecraft 1.6.4} [The Lion King Mod] ([1.6.4] The Lion King Mod v1.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LOTR{Beta v12.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4} [The Lord of the Rings Mod] ([1.6.4] The Lord of the Rings Mod Public Beta 12.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BetterFurnaces{3.4} [Better Furnaces] ([1.6.4]BetterFurnacesV3.4.dev.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r02} [Treecapitator] ([1.6.4]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.4.r02.Universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TNFUltimateToolsForge{1.11.0.0} [Ultimate Tools] ([1.6.4]Ultimate Tools Universal by Sahdow169[1.11.0.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    nohero_morehealth{4.5} [More Health Forge] ([Forge]More Health Enhanced 5.0 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    animalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AnimationAPI{1.1.1} [AnimationAPI] (AnimationAPI v1.1.2 mc1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ArmorBarMod{0.8.2} [Armor Bar Mod] (ArmorBarv0.8.2(1.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Backpack{1.18.17} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.17-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BetterDungeons{2.0} [Chocolate quest] (BetterDungeons2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.4.0} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.4.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_BuffBarMod{0.7.1} [Buff Bar Mod] (BuffBarv0.8.3(1.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CakeIsALie{1.6.2} [CakeIsALie Mod] (CakeIsALie_mod_1-6-2&1.6.4(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (ConfigMod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroAI for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CyanSwords{1.9.0} [Cyan Warrior Swords] (Cyan_Warrior_Swords_Mod_v.1.9.0(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DungeonPack{1.6.4} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus{1.16.5b} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.16.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (ExtendedRenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FamiliarsDefaultMobPack{1.6.4} [Familiars DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1.6.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FamiliarsExtendedFamPack{1.6.4} [Familiars ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1.6.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FamiliarsHerobrineFamPack{1.6.4} [Familiars HerobrineFamPack] (Familiars_HerobrineFamPack_1.6.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    golemworld{@VERSION@} [Golem World] (GolemWorld(3).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfernalMobs{1.3.9} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LavaMonsters{2.2} [Lava Monsters] (LavaMonsters 2.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_Minions{1.7.1} [Minions] (Minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (ModBuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MutantCreatures{1.4.4} [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant_Creatures_v1.4.4_mc1.6.4(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OreSpawn{164.9} [OreSpawn] (OreSpawn164v9(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PetBat{1.2.5} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.6.4(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_Ruins{10.7} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    cpacal_Shipwreck{1.5.2} [ShipwreckWorldGeneration] (ShipwreckWorldGen_1.6.x_v1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    telepads{1.6.4 v5} [Teleportation Pads] (TelePads 1.6.4 v5(1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    tropicraftmod{v5.1.6 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (Tropicraft v5.1.6 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    volleyballmod{v5.1.6 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (Tropicraft v5.1.6 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.1} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (Weather v1.59 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WeatherMod{1.58} [Weather and Tornadoes] (Weather v1.59 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    YALSM{2.0.1} [Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod] (yalsm-2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 966 (54096 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 966 (54096 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Barnhardt0'/327, l='New World', x=397.50, y=74.00, z=-55.50]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Quote from Tocaraca2

This is a very awesome mod, however many of the mobs are overpowered. Nothing can kill them. As in the emperor scorpion, for instance. And yes, there are ID conflicts with the twilight forest, which is really cool as well. Also, girlfriends? Why did you make such a stupid mob? Get rid of it!
    you're not the boss of him if you don't like the girlfriends there's a config option to disable them and the mobs are made to be overpowered on purpose because most of them are bosses, bosses whose drops are used to make a sword that does +250 attack damage, the modder isn't just gonna give you that kinda thing from 8 moderately hard fights and a couple hours of mining I mean really also if there are ID conflicts, that's another thing you can do in the config file
    Last edited by Mohicanman02: 1/31/2014 1:38:42 PM

I scored 91% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?
    Quote from TheCookiemob

in the config file, it's not in the rar it should be in the .minecraft if not try changing the ID number of whatever orespawn was conflicting with

Quote from Wrthlessguy

I was exploring the Ant dimensions (Regular ant) And I found a tree made out of: Gold diamond and emeralds... is that a post to happen?

sorry no pics
    yes but I think the rarity might be glitched out in the current version of the mod making them alot (and I mean alot) easier to find (I spawned right beneath one when I first went into the dimension (didn't notice the thing for like five minutes because I was killed by a zombie immediately after I spawned :lol: )

kraken spawns=INSTANT PEACEFUL SWITCH TO DESPAWN KRAKEN!
    how are you supposed to kill the kraken in survival?

but still
    one of my favorite mods...ever....
    one word...

CEPHADROME

hope that helps
    Last edited by Mohicanman02: 1/29/2014 4:04:54 PM

It is supported in 1.6.4 - current version of this mod is 1.6.4.11. I like the mod anyway
    Last edited by MinecraftSMB99thx: 2/1/2014 7:23:55 AM
    If you are taking requests for bosses, could you make a Xel-Naga?
    Hell, I've fought Others, Dragons, Old Gods, Sha, Liches, Titans, Creepers, Ura, and Tallbirds, bring it on!
    I saw BajanCanadian and Mr.Woofless playing crazy craft and in one of the ant dimensions there was the tree of goodness (tree of emerald and all kind of ores). Is it this mod?
    I tried to add ore spawn to my own private 'modpack' but minecraft crashed. Crash report;

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------
    Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
    A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\x-craft-jurassic\crash-reports\crash-2014-02-03_19.53.27-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT d3bad45c --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\x-craft-jurassic\crash-reports\crash-2014-02-03_19.53.27-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
    Generated 3-2-14 19:53
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_40, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 74937592 bytes (71 MB) / 429391872 bytes (409 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 34 mods loaded, 34 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v3.05(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev3.05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Backpack{1.26.29} [Backpack] (backpack-1.26.29-1.5.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.12.0} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Balkons-Weapon-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.9.2} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.9.2-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Chainz_Core{1.0.5} [Chainz] (Chainz-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EmasherCore{1.6.0} [EmasherCore] (EmasherCore-1.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EmasherDefense{1.4.1} [Defense] (Defense-1.4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization{0.8.01} [Factorization] (Factorization-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.misc{0.8.01} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.01} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    fossil{1.5.2 Build 5.3} [Fossil/Archeology] (Fossil-Archaeology 1.5.2 Build 5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.446} [Iron Chest] (Iron-Chests-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    lbd{1.0 ex: 1.5.2} [kris91268's Light Bridges and Doors] (Light-Bridges-and-Doors-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Magical-Crops{2.0.8a} [Magical Crops - Version 2!] (Magical-Crops-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_MAtmos{r24 for 1.5.2} [mod_MAtmos] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OreSpawn{1.5.2.5} [OreSpawn] (OreSpawn.1.5.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    bau5_ProjectBench{1.7.4} [Project Bench] (Project-Bench-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Railcraft{7.1.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] (Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    pchan3{0.6} [PChan3 mods] (SteamBoat-Mod-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.1_1.3.2.4} [Tinkers' Construct] (Tinkers-Construct-Mod-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TC{4.0.2_003} [Traincraft] (traincraft-4.0.2_003.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Waila{1.3.10} [Waila] (Waila_1.3.10_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2849, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 2036 is already occupied by emasher.defense.BlockThin@31c6b1c when adding danger.orespawn.OreGenericEgg@3ebbfcdc
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:340)
    at danger.orespawn.OreGenericEgg.<init>(OreGenericEgg.java:20)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.load(OreSpawnMain.java:515)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 19de1f37 ----------
    Quote from LazyGrasshopper

I saw BajanCanadian and Mr.Woofless playing crazy craft and in one of the ant dimensions there was the tree of goodness (tree of emerald and all kind of ores). Is it this mod?
    yes! and it was the brown ant mining dimension
    Last edited by Mohicanman02: 2/3/2014 2:23:57 PM

i have some questions first:
    are items disableable( i don't need "a freakin ray gun" i've already got plenty of non-stupid sounding lasers)
    are dried spawn eggs for other mods available( i know this can be done by essences in ars magica)
    and are bosses disableable( i'd like to not fight something as ridiculous as FREAKIN NARUTO!)

thank you for cooperation.
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 4/02/14 12:30 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 2871 is already occupied by danger.orespawn.BlockLettuce@3ccf7a0a when adding vanillawithsprinkles.fancyfences.modBlockWallExtra@595545b6
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:349)
    at net.minecraft.block.BlockWall.<init>(SourceFile:27)
    at vanillawithsprinkles.fancyfences.modBlockWall.<init>(modBlockWall.java:27)
    at vanillawithsprinkles.fancyfences.modBlockWallExtra.<init>(modBlockWallExtra.java:29)
    at vanillawithsprinkles.fancyfences.FancyFences.load(FancyFences.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:699)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1738084264 bytes (1657 MB) / 1962409984 bytes (1871 MB) up to 1962409984 bytes (1871 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 94 mods loaded, 94 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (custom.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (custom.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale2} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MobiusCore{1.0.4} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    deconstruction{2.0.1} [The Deconstruction Mod] ([MC1.6.4]Deconstruction[v2.0.1].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    advancedgenetics{v1.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedGenetics_v1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Agriculture{1.0.0} [Agriculture] (Agriculture-1.6.2-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    arsmagica2{1.1.1c} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.1.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale2} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale2-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.5.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.6.182} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.6.182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FancyFences{4.0.0} [Fancy Fences (Vanilla with Sprinkles)] (Fancy Fences (9-8) v.4.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    FinndusFillies{1.0.0} [Finndus Fillies] (FinndusFillies-1.6.2-universal-1.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GalacticraftCore{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GalacticraftMars{2.0.8} [Galacticraft Mars] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.4-2.0.8.908.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Hats{2.1.1} [Hats] (Hats2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest{5.4.1.649} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.649.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Waila{1.4.4} [Waila] (Waila_1.4.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    JABBA{1.0.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    UniversalElectricity{3.0.1} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.0.1.34-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    madscience{0.7} [Mad Science] (MadScience-MC-F-V.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Morph{0.6.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.9.3.r47} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.3.r47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OpenBlocks{1.2.2} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    OreSpawn{164.12} [OreSpawn] (orespawn164v12.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Core{4.2.1.16} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Compatibility{1.0} [ProjRed|Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Integration{1.0} [ProjRed|Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Transmission{1.0} [ProjRed|Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Illumination{1.0} [ProjRed|Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ProjRed|Exploration{1.0} [ProjRed|Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.2.1.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SS2{2 (build 2)} [Soul Shards 2] (SoulShards-2.0.15-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    swmod{1.1.3} [Star Wars mod] (StarWars_mod_1.1.3b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b1} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    tombstone{0.8.1} [TombStone] (TombStone-1.6.4_0.8.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    Last edited by Assassin588: 2/3/2014 7:36:03 PM
    Quote from librarra

i have some questions first:
    are items disableable( i don't need "a freakin ray gun" i've already got plenty of non-stupid sounding lasers)
    are dried spawn eggs for other mods available( i know this can be done by essences in ars magica)
    and are bosses disableable( i'd like to not fight something as ridiculous as FREAKIN NARUTO!)

thank you for cooperation.
    no, no and yes

if you want to spend your time creating add-ons that put in ancient dried spawn eggs for other mods that's your choice also non-stupid sounding lasers, If you don't like the name put it on an anvil and change the name
    Last edited by Mohicanman02: 2/4/2014 4:32:25 PM

i dont really like how op the ultimate armor and weapons are... how would i go about taking them out of the mod.. reason being they 1 shot bosses from say the twilight forest lol its just not all that fair
    ty

edit* figured it out ty
    great mod btw
    Last edited by Ss_ReLoaded: 2/5/2014 8:47:16 AM
    Quote from Ss_ReLoaded

i dont really like how op the ultimate armor and weapons are... how would i go about taking them out of the mod.. reason being they 1 shot bosses from say the twilight forest lol its just not all that fair
    ty

edit* figured it out ty
    great mod btw

how disable items?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes