1.6.2 Forge

[Alpha] Aether II - Genesis of the Void (Fixed launcher, improved performance!)

I started a server for my friend and I and i don't know whats wrong this is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 6/14/13 10:25 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException:

========================================
    Server Player API 1.5 can not be created!
    ----------------------------------------
    Mandatory member method "ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    There are two scenarios this can happen:
    * The file "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP.class" of Player API universal has been replaced by a file of the same name but a different source.
    Install Player API universal again to fix this specific problem.
    * Player API universal has been installed in the "mods" folder.
    Deinstall Player API universal and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    ========================================

at ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:84)
    at ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:35)
    at ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:28)
    at net.aetherteam.aether.CommonProxy.registerPlayerAPI(CommonProxy.java:50)
    at net.aetherteam.aether.Aether.load(Aether.java:183)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:689)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:93)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:357)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:140)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:429)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    at ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:54)
    ... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 3321076696 bytes (3167 MB) / 4116054016 bytes (3925 MB) up to 4116054016 bytes (3925 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx4096M -Xms4096M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.611 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.611 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Aether II [Aether II] (AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    MainMenuAPI [Main Menu API] (AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

It works up until i put in Aether II into the server mods folder. please help, thank you.
    Brand New Aether 2 server (not official) just opened up! basically the official server is flooded right now so ive opened this one up publicly.
    Respond to be whitelisted first 22 get a spot. Inactivity will result in whitelist removal. But take solace in having a place to go for the time being.

69.175.5.208:25565
    Can you still go to "Cow Land" By pouring milk on the glow stone portal instead of water?
    First off, I want to say that this mod is amazing, but there's just one glitch I've had. When I (finally) killed the Slider the blocks on his pedestal did not open, and he didn't drop a key for the treasure chest inside the pedestal. He only dropped a sword, and I was unable to access the rest of the loot. Is that intentional, or did something go wrong? Regardless, great mod, and you guys have done an fantastic job with it.
    i'm getting this bug where i can't open the slider door. It said 0 keys, so I cheated a little for the eye to fix it. Sadly, it went to -4 keys.
    I have my own Youtube Channel, Steam ( |NC10|Bassdrop1 ) and a whole plethora of other accounts.
    Nobs 4 lyf
    do i need to downgrade from minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.5.1?
    Hey Aether Guys I Love your Mod! But one thing, can you try to make it compatible with Galacticraft, because i'm doing Minecraft Youtube Series and i want to add your mod, but its not compatible with my other mods.
    Can someone who got this mod working with MCPC+ help me out? I've been trying for the last week now with no luck. BukkitForge is really not working well for me. Thanks in advance!
    Hi, I have a bug report here.

Since I have a dozen of mods on my server, I use IDResolver to reorganize the map of block ID, in order to avoid ID conflicts. Then I find the Alpha 1.0.2 is not compatible with IDResolver. Possibly the world generation procedures are binded with original IDs of blocks from the Aether II. IDResolver has reassigned the IDs of these blocks, thus the Aether dimension is contructed with blocks from other mods.

Hope you could fix this soon, cuz the Aether II is the first and last fantastic mod we want to play.

C:
    This is a crash that i got after i installed the dev version of Mac OSX Mavericks and i installed java SE Developement kit for mac and i received this error
    MagicLauncher 1.1.4
    java.home: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
    java.runtime.name: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
    java.runtime.version: 1.7.0_21-b12
    os.name: Mac OS X
    os.version: 10.9
    os.arch: x86_64
    sun.arch.data.model: 64
    Error loading: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:Dinnerbone: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:Dinnerbone
    Error loading: http://mojang.com/feed/: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
    Error loading: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:jeb_: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:jeb_
    Error loading: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:notch: http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from:notch
    Missing class member: public B c, class: ajl, mod: minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.679.zip

*** Starting Minecraft ***
    Profile: Aether
    Environment: Classic
    Minecraft version: 1.5.1
    Minecraft.jar: minecraft.jar
    Mods:
    minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.679.zip
    MC 1.5.1 - Player API universal 1.5.zip
    MC 1.5.1 - Render Player API 1.0.zip
    AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip
    Java path: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java
    Memory: 512 MB
    LauncherPath: /Applications/.Games/Games/MC/Mods/Mod Handlers/MagicLauncher_1.1.4.jar
    Main class: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    *** MagicMinecraftLauncher 1.1.4 ***
    LCP: /Users/Piotr/Library/Application Support/minecraft/magic/AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip;/Users/Piotr/Library/Application Support/minecraft/magic/MC 1.5.1 - Render Player API 1.0.zip;/Users/Piotr/Library/Application Support/minecraft/magic/MC 1.5.1 - Player API universal 1.5.zip;/Users/Piotr/Library/Application Support/minecraft/magic/minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.679.zip;/Users/Piotr/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar;bin/jinput.jar;bin/lwjgl.jar;bin/lwjgl_util.jar
    MainClass: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    Restoring disabled mods: mods
    Disable inactive mods: mods
    Restoring disabled mods: coremods
    Disable inactive mods: coremods
    2013-06-15 08:56:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 5.1.43.679 for Minecraft 1.5.1 loading
    2013-06-15 08:56:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_21, running on Mac OS X:x86_64:10.9, installed at /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
    2013-06-15 08:56:43 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint de4cf8a3f3bc15635810044c39240bf96804ea7d
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [STDOUT] 229 recipes
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [STDOUT] 27 achievements
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Setting user: wiphand
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [STDOUT] (Session ID is -1697672842)
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [STDERR] Client asked for parameter: server
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [STDOUT] *** Main class main() finished ***
    2013-06-15 08:56:47 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
    _NSJVMLoadLibrary: NSAddLibrary failed for /libjawt.dylib
    JavaVM FATAL: lookup of function JAWT_GetAWT failed. Exit
    Another mod that this could use a patch for would be Inventory Tweaks.
    Thank you so much for this! I had given up hope that there would ever be a remake. the last aether mod was so fantastic! If a little buggy. Gana download now and give it a play!
    EDIT: Sorry for making a long report about how my minecraft crashed. My problem was that I was using a different version of forge. So if your minecraft is crashing, make sure that you downloaded the forge, player API, and render player API on THIS FORUM. Anyways, i'm playing aether II right now and it is just PURELY awesome!
    Last edited by TheMiniGerm: 6/15/2013 8:32:59 PM
    I just started playing with Aether II and it's fantastic ! I only discovered one small bug : if you Pick a block (using the wheel button of your mouse) in creative mode and place it in the world, it disappears ! It only happens with Aether II installed...
    Is there a crafting recipe list somewhere? I hope they get a lagfix out soon, this is getting insane!
    Last edited by 2Latee: 6/15/2013 3:39:38 AM
    You DO wanna quote my post if you wish to bring me back to the topic!
    I'm Finnish, so typos may and will happen. Haters gonna hate.
    Quote from TheMiniGerm

I'm sorry, but when I keep on logging in after I installed Aether II, it keeps on crashing my game after the Mojang screen. Here's my crash report, does anyone know how to fix this? :steve_tearful:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 6/15/13 4:23 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderGameOverlayEvent
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:142)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:514)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:160)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:407)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderGameOverlayEvent
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2436)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2556)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1412)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:28)
    at net.aetherteam.aether.client.ClientProxy.registerTickHandler(ClientProxy.java:140)
    at net.aetherteam.aether.Aether.preInit(Aether.java:218)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderGameOverlayEvent
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:211)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.7.5
    Java Version: 1.6.0_45, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 470741344 bytes (448 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.611 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.611 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aether II [Aether II] (AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    MainMenuAPI [Main Menu API] (AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.2_MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 APPLE-7.32.12, Intel Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: faithful32pack.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

yeah it doesn't worked cause u need to follow the installing instructions. You need to install 2 other mods for it to work
    Quote from 2Latee

Is there a crafting recipe list somewhere? I hope they get a lagfix out soon, this is getting insane!

I agree for both. when will you show the crafting recipe list? and the mod uses up too much RAM memory too in-game (average 400 mb in normal render in vanilla and over 700 mb with aether and max available RAM for me is 760mb D: ) causing me a huge fps lag spike every second even if I reduce the render distance. even the nether is slightly less buggier than the aether.

Still, great work on the mod it's awesome! :D
    Last edited by bryan660: 6/15/2013 4:23:34 AM
    Quote from dwong

Not compatible with NEI? Or I am installing it the wrong way?
    it is kinda compatible but you have to look in a vanilla inventory if you want to use NEI, the aether inventory does not work with NEI.
    Quote from ZuroOneTwoSeven

I had a world, but I encountered severe issues after I used a continuum orb. I had right clicked with it, and immediately left clicked by accident. Now when I try to load the world it will immediately crash my game, so I feel the world may be corrupted. I narrowed it down to the actual level.dat file being the problem, and nothing else. Does anyone know a fix for this? I'm very much in distress and I just want my world back. :(

Continuum orbs have a bug that can crash your game and make your world un-usable. Happened to me... I don't think there's a way to bring your world back besides uninstalling the Aether 2 mod

== Soon available as a mod! ==
    I randomly die in the aether and lose all my items :(
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes