1.6.4 1.6.2 SMP SSP

Pet Buddy Mod.

Poll: Unlocking system

Unlocking system - Single Choice

• Pokemeon Eevee system: change your buddy with an item. One time process only ! (possible rare event to change it back po 23.5%
  • Unlocking System. Unlock new buddies as you adventure ! 76.5%

Poll: Buddy activity

Buddy activity - Single Choice

• a levelable buddy that can do small tasks. you will need to give him the requiered items. 76.3%
  • Find Random items on the ground, ranging from stacks of wood to experience 23.7%
    Sweet mod!
    Creator Of Jerry's Mod!
    Love this mod it's super cute and fun to have, i do notice a change in FPS but as long as the buddy is there and working it's fine :) Thanks for making this. I'm looking forward to the changes
    I found something. I was offline btw

Oh mygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! it works with mine little pony!!! <3 eeeeeeeeeep i dont know how to put the screen pic on here, but its really adorable! thank you! :3 :iapprove: :wub: :iapprove:
    <Please click my egg/dragon :3 >
    Quote from Foootstep

I found something. I was offline btw

How comes you have 2 ??

Quote from laggfox

Oh mygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! it works with mine little pony!!!

I'd love to see a screeny though !!
    Quote from MarioIs25

Love this mod it's super cute and fun to have, i do notice a change in FPS but as long as the buddy is there and working it's fine :) Thanks for making this. I'm looking forward to the changes

Follow me on Twitter for the latest news, updates, and progress of my mods !
    Does anyone want a bacca in a swimsuit go to my page if you want it and awesome mod :Pig: :steve_csi:
    this mod makes our minecrafts stop from working like ever 5 mins it saz that we ran out of space but without this mod we got no probs what so ever so if you could look into the problem i would be verry thankfull :Do and after it crashes it makes a extra budie my lil sis has like 9 now
    Quote from MiniDiablo1996

this mod makes our minecrafts stop from working like ever 5 mins it saz that we ran out of space but without this mod we got no probs what so ever so if you could look into the problem i would be verry thankfull :D

o and after it crashes it makes a extra budie my lil sis has like 9 now

buddies despawn after you log out, so try logging out before it crashes.
    If it crashes, pease give me a log.
    and I could use your computer specs too.

This is great mod and I really like it ut whenever I lg off and back on I find myself having an extra buddie I mean I like them and all ut too much of a good thing is bad so can you fix that as soon as possible Thanks
    Quote from darkquise13

This is great mod and I really like it ut whenever I lg off and back on I find myself having an extra buddie I mean I like them and all ut too much of a good thing is bad so can you fix that as soon as possible Thanks

Thanks for the report, finally one I can use.

ok me and my lil sis did some moar tests and it looks like it only has the crash bug in worlds u had befor instaling the mod
    (hope this wil help u find the prob easyer)ok i think the best way to fix the probs is by makem em spawned in (with a item that you make with 1 stick or so ? )
    Quote from MiniDiablo1996

ok me and my lil sis did some moar tests and it looks like it only has the crash bug in worlds u had befor instaling the mod
    (hope this wil help u find the prob easyer)

ok i think the best way to fix the probs is by makem em spawned in (with a item that you make with 1 stick or so ? )

that would be to easy. rather give me the crash report.

Hey there! This Mod is Interesting yet AWESOME! Here is a Mod Review I made! Hope you enjoyed!
    ( I had to make 2, I finished the first one when you updated XD )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxF8rqm0b8

Creator of Oceanica Mod.
    Ill make a vid while waiting

Come on, just click that subscribe button! I promise ya, you won't regret it :)
    Hey subaraki nice job and could you make we have a wither buddy?

Awesome mod I would use this! Go check out MinecraftUniverse's video he did an awesome job on it and said some stuff that you should do with the buddy! he had good ideas for your mod! Awesome mod though!

Hey subaraki nice job and could you make we have a wither buddy?

dude, you just solved my problem XD i was kinda sick of coding hard stuff for the petbuddy and wanted to stop for today, with a sad feeling, but implementing new models is so easy, i can start coding again \o/
    Quote from ILoveMinecraft28

Awesome mod I would use this! Go check out MinecraftUniverse's video he did an awesome job on it and said some stuff that you should do with the buddy! he had good ideas for your mod! Awesome mod though!

ive seen it, it's in the main post !

Wheres the download for "Your Brain" (Pun Intended)
    Great mod Installing!
    Quote from senpaisubaraki

dude, you just solved my problem XD i was kinda sick of coding hard stuff for the petbuddy and wanted to stop for today, with a sad feeling, but implementing new models is so easy, i can start coding again \o/

always here to help
    Last edited by VergiltheDarkSlayer: 6/10/2013 6:38:36 PM

So..I have 4 buddies now...might want to fix that.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes