1.6.4 1.6.2 SMP SSP

Pet Buddy Mod.

Poll: Unlocking system

Unlocking system - Single Choice

• Pokemeon Eevee system: change your buddy with an item. One time process only ! (possible rare event to change it back po 23.3%
  • Unlocking System. Unlock new buddies as you adventure ! 76.7%

Poll: Buddy activity

Buddy activity - Single Choice

• a levelable buddy that can do small tasks. you will need to give him the requiered items. 76.2%
  • Find Random items on the ground, ranging from stacks of wood to experience 23.8%
    This looks amazing. Can't wait to see what features will come!

For a suggestion, how about making different forms have special abilities? :)

Edit: Seems like whenever I log into a world with a buddy already in it, another buddy is summoned anyway. I have 3 tiny me's running around now...
    Last edited by Gildemesh: 6/5/2013 1:29:07 PM
    I have a suggestion.
    Your Buddie can carry a backpack and become a walking double chest. That would be very useful.
    Quote from Gildemesh

Edit: Seems like whenever I log into a world with a buddy already in it, another buddy is summoned anyway. I have 3 tiny me's running around now...

odd. i'll check for it. official minecraft ? or cracked ? it might be a name problem.

Quote from Calico

I have a suggestion.
    Your Buddie can carry a backpack and become a walking double chest. That would be very useful.

we have donkey's coming up :) but i'll think it over ^^

Follow me on Twitter for the latest news, updates, and progress of my mods !
    Epic! :D Can't wait to see where this mod goes in the future.
    Love it! seriously I've always wanted a pet spider, it would go so damn well with my character XD (should be below in my signature).
    Quote from Gildemesh

i have the same problem in singleplayer but when i go to a server with the mod it isn't happening,
    am a premium account using magic launcher to install forge.
    maybe u can give him tools so he can help you with mining

or you can trow him and if their is a pick up thing ( a item or an mined block) he can pick it up an d bring it to you
    the biggest fear is fear itself.

in the end, nobody wins.
    Maybe you can make it for multiplayer to?

Because I'm making A server ;)
    Thanks
    Quote from kuniwolfox

Does it work with Mine Little Pony if it does this is a must have in my lets play

how can i find u on youtube ???
    i realy wana see if it worked
    Quote from Aike009

Maybe you can make it for multiplayer to?

Because I'm making A server ;)
    Thanks

buy some glasses.

!!! :o it's a mircale ! it already is :D
    Last edited by senpaisubaraki: 6/5/2013 3:42:56 PM

Quote from MiniDiablo1996

how can i find u on youtube ???
    i realy wana see if it worked

Well my lets plays are in my sig
    But i'm in between seasons and i'm not near a computer and won't be for a while
    So i can't test for myself but a tiny Mr. Toots fallowing me around will make it less lonely
    If anyone wants to test if it works please let us know
    The point of the 'Stealing Buddies' Idea was to enable a sort of storyline, as in, each character starts with a friend, a soulmate. However, the Darkness strides to remove that happiness and replace it with emptyness, leaving only pain.
    Something like that ^_^
    Also, could you make an item, like a slimeball or something, to make the buddy stay? I found that they teleport to you when you move away from them, but when you die, they stay at your deathpoint.
    Stop looking at me like that.
    Its A great Mod But Can you make it work on multiplayer mode??
    Last edited by IifahadXz: 6/5/2013 4:03:39 PM
    Nice mod man. It's good to have a little friend in the game. Although, it is a small mod to showcase so I did a video with 2 mods. Your mod is the second I did. It starts at 1:18. :D http://youtu.be/f-8oabnJ1es
    Maybe I'll make a video :)

Come on, just click that subscribe button! I promise ya, you won't regret it :)
    Quote from IifahadXz

Its A great Mod But Can you make it work on multiplayer mode??

it already does

I love this. Its so cute. There is one bug I noticed. When I go into third person, Or the inventory, I look all messed up.
    Without armour:
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    With armour:
    Great mod, :GPANTS: :GPANTS: :GPANTS: :GPANTS: /5 quick question... when installing the mod, I saw a file entitled "boar" and it looked like a very odd mob skin what's that for? (And also, the "bull" file, which looked like a cow with red eyes)
    Quote from Tiretowtruck

I love this. Its so cute. There is one bug I noticed. When I go into third person, Or the inventory, I look all messed up.
    Without armour:
    With armour:

i have no idea what that might be !
    do you use any other mods?
    Quote from Snivyrox2

Great mod, :GPANTS: :GPANTS: :GPANTS: :GPANTS: /5 quick question... when installing the mod, I saw a file entitled "boar" and it looked like a very odd mob skin what's that for? (And also, the "bull" file, which looked like a cow with red eyes)

from my rpg inventory mod. i'm hoping to add the 3 only levelable pets from that mod in this one.

Do you think you can make him do other thing depending on his form? some i think would be are

wolf acting like a normal wolf
    ghast shoot fireballs at enemy's
    ocelot scaring creepers away
    spider can climb walls etc...
    (kinda like the familiars mod in a way)

also it crashes on some of them for me
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 6/5/13 5:22 PM
    Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain.func_73876_c(SourceFile:31)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1525)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:834)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:759)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain.func_73876_c(SourceFile:31)

-- Affected screen --
    Details:
    Screen name: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['Flametail'/1341, l='MpServer', x=-77.04, y=102.62, z=-69.47]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 9
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-109,4,114), Chunk: (at 3,0,2 in -7,7; contains blocks -112,0,112 to -97,255,127), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 257084 game time, 447015 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 13 total; ['unknown'/1426, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1427, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1424, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1425, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1430, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1431, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1428, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityClientPlayerMP['Flametail'/1341, l='MpServer', x=-77.04, y=102.62, z=-69.47], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1429, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1432, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1433, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1423, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/1422, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2413)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:775)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10-ea, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 805320512 bytes (768 MB) / 1223491584 bytes (1166 MB) up to 1223491584 bytes (1166 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1300m -Xms600m
    AABB Pool Size: 3 (168 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3 (168 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.5.688 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.688 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D2 67 mods loaded, 67 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{5.2.5.688} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{7.8.0.688} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.5} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.04(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Familiars_API{1.5.1} [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_EnchantViewClient{EnchantView v3.8.4 for Minecraft 1.5.2} [mod_EnchantViewClient] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_EnchantViewServer{EnchantViewServer v3.8.4 for Minecraft 1.5.2} [mod_EnchantViewServer] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Invasion{0.11.7} [Invasion] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ThebombzenAPI{ThebombzenAPI v1.2.2 for Minecraft 1.5.2} [mod_ThebombzenAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_BACR{v4} [Better Animations Collection Revived] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights{1.2.0} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.3} [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Mob Equipment] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.3} [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.0.5} [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    jammyfurniture{4.4} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.5.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnhancedBooks{1.0} [Enhanced Books] ([1.5.2]Enhanced Books-v1.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Doggy Talents{v1.3.0} [Doggy Talents] ([1.5] Doggy Talents - v1.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    cfm{2.8.4} [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2.8.4(FULL).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArsMagica{5.52.002} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.002.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Backpack{1.8.11} [Backpack] (backpack-1.8.11-1.5.2 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BattleTowers{1.3.4} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BetterDungeons{1.0.1} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.4} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.4-R3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner{2.0.0} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner DEV 2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DimensionalDoors{1.5.2R1.3.6RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.3.6RC1-67.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MagicCarpet{1.1} [DrZhark's Magic Carpet Mod] (DrZharks MagicCarpet Mod v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures{5.2.2} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod DEV v5.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Familiars_DefaultMobPack{1.5.2} [DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1.5.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Familiars_ExtendedFamPack{1.5.1} [ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1.5.2a(2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Familiars_Herobrine_FamPack{1.5.2} [HerobrineFamPack] (Familiars_HerobrineFamPack_1.5.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Farlanders{1.5.1} [The Farlanders] (Farlanders_v0.8b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NBTEdit{1.5.2.0} [In-game NBTEdit] (Forge_NBTEditv1.5.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Highlands{2.0.0} [Highlands] (Highlands2.0.0_MC1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfernalMobs{1.3.0} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LostBooks{1.0} [Lost Books] (LostBooks 1.0 for MC 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_MAtmos{r24 for 1.5.2} [mod_MAtmos] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MCA{3.3.5} [Minecraft Comes Alive] (mca v3.3.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Millenaire{5.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire5.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_playerEnchantments{1.3.3Unoffial} [mod_playerEnchantments] (Mod_MorePlayerEnchantmentsv1.5.2 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    nohero_moreHealth{4.0} [More Health Forge] (morehealth.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MutantCreatures{1.3.4} [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant Creatures v1.3.4 mc1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft{0.10.3.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.3.00 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Netherrocks{1.5.1} [Netherrocks] (Netherrocks 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PaintingsMod{1.5.2} [Painitngs++] (Paintings.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    buddyPet{1.0} [My tiny buddy] (PetBuddy BETA 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.279.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SimpleOres{1.5.1_1} [SimpleOres] (SimpleOres 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SlimevoidLib{2.0.1.1} [Slimevoid Library] (SlimevoidLib-Universal-v2.0.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_SmartMoving{13.9} [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ocarina{3.2} [The Ocarina Mod] (The Ocarina Mod 3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2119, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Better than Default 1.5.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 10 (560 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 10 (560 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Last edited by Doopliss47: 6/5/2013 7:30:45 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes