[1.5.X][1.6.X][FORGE] B0bGary's Growable Ores! Mod Support for BOP, TiCo, TE, AM2, IC2 and Thaumcraft! Over 30,000 Downloads! v

Biomes o plenty adds it's own apatite as well. That shouldn't bug things out if bop is or isn't installed check in nei the id for the first one. If something else or nothing comes up it could be a conflict. I have had conflicts that didn't crash the game but wouldn't allow recipes.

Quote from B0bGary

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. I need 32 ender pearls to make something in my modded survival and I only have 5 (and I've played that world for a while.)

I actually have a way to get more Ender Pearls relatively quickly. You need to have at least one first, though. I've got the Craftable Spawners mod, which lets you, you know, craft spawners. Combined with the Chisel mod to turn smooth Stone into Chiseled Stone it's easy to make spawners. One Chiseled Stone in the center, 4 Iron Ingots around the corners and 4 lassos on the cross-pieces make the spawner core, then put that in the center surrounded by 8 Iron Bars to make a blank spawner, and craft it with an Ender Pearl to make an Enderman Spawner. Then just build a huge tower in the middle of a big expanse of water so there's nowhere for them to teleport to, a good-sized platform at top with the spawner in the middle, and a small area with a 3x3 roof just above your head so you can hit them but they can't hit you. In a good night you could get 5-10 Pearls. Of course, I've got a Looting III-enchanted diamond sword. (Courtesy of EnchantingPlus.) Besides, what's a few more mods, right?
    Quote from yungskittlez

Biomes o plenty adds it's own apatite as well. That shouldn't bug things out if bop is or isn't installed check in nei the id for the first one. If something else or nothing comes up it could be a conflict. I have had conflicts that didn't crash the game but wouldn't allow recipes.

I use NEI in the first place to see if it worked. But it still refuses.

I will try using JUST forestry.

-later-

AAAAnnnndddd....nope, still does not work..

I'm SOOO CONFUSED!!!
    :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

-Still later-

Uninstalled everything, leaving Growable ores and Forestry, And deleted the Config so that it generated a new one.

Still does not show up anywhere...
    Last edited by coderorigion: 1/12/2014 9:43:01 PM
    OK, did a complete minecraft re-install, and added growable ores and forestry, and it still did not work...

I WILL figure this out!!

(BTW what version of forestry is growable ores suppose to go with?)
    Quote from coderorigion

OK, did a complete minecraft re-install, and added growable ores and forestry, and it still did not work...

I WILL figure this out!!

(BTW what version of forestry is growable ores suppose to go with?)

I believe I am using Forestry 2.3.0.1 and I am using the 1.6.2 version of this mod. I am also using NEI 1.6.1.5, NEI Addons 1.9.3, NEI Plugins 1.1.0.6 and Plugins for Forestry 3.2.22 Try using those mod versions. I have no troubles with them. Grant it I also custom configured as well. But if everything is installed and configured correctly you shouldn't have an issue.

The version i used is 2.3.1.1 for forestry....apparently something changed that made it not register with the growable ores mod.
    Quote from yungskittlez

I believe I am using Forestry 2.3.0.1 and I am using the 1.6.2 version of this mod. I am also using NEI 1.6.1.5, NEI Addons 1.9.3, NEI Plugins 1.1.0.6 and Plugins for Forestry 3.2.22 Try using those mod versions. I have no troubles with them. Grant it I also custom configured as well. But if everything is installed and configured correctly you shouldn't have an issue.

ok, tried it with the version you used and it worked!!! :D :) :D

Thanks for helping!!
    Quote from coderorigion

Thanks for helping!!

No problem. It's what I do.

Are there any plans to add Ars Magica 2 ores to this mod?
    Quote from smaccabe

Are there any plans to add Ars Magica 2 ores to this mod?

Yes. They will be in the next version.
    Quote from coderorigion

Thanks for helping!!

Glad it's working for you now.

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t.
    So, I'm using the v1.6.1 changelog for this mod, and Thermal Expansion and Buildcraft. I just looked in the config file and saw that there's a reed for lead, but it isn't activated, or whatever the right term there is. And I don't understand this config file anymore. The previous one I got, I could manually add in the ores I wanted it to grow, but now I'm confused. So... how do I add lead in now?

Oh, and I just noticed, Ferrous is in there too?

Just saw an earlier post by you, saying that Lead isn't enabled right now, but will be in the next update. Which kinda sucks, but alright. But then does that mean that Copper, Tin, and Silver are in other mods this one is compatible with that you implemented earlier?
    Last edited by FLogic: 1/20/2014 6:14:05 PM
    So hate to ask this again but anyway to add Mekanism or UE mod family ores to the growable ores?
    B0bGary can I have your mod in my modpack? Please reply soon.

B0bGary can I have your mod in my modpack? Please reply soon.

You need to review page one of this forum regarding copyright.
    Last edited by yungskittlez: 2/7/2014 11:48:01 AM

Yeah I read it it's going to be on Technic pack

Yeah I read it it's going to be on Technic pack

Do you understand English at all then? Because he stated which mod packs you can use them in. Private packs and semi-private packs non-profit. That's just about the standard for most mods regarding packs.

OK thanks
    BOBGARY can you make growable ores compatible with onyx in simpleores?!
    Quote from yungskittlez

in the config>cofh>lexicon whitelist.txt go to the end of the file and add the line "crystalCertusQuartz" this will allow you to put the quartz grown in this mod into a forge lexicon or unifier and convert it into AE quartz. If you are low on dust but have a lot of quartz, you could just macerate the quartz to get your dust. This is what I had to do in version 1.5.2 until there is a config ready for it

i tried to do it but i cant find lexicon folder, it is from any other mod (not growable or AE)??
    Quote from RipRedWolf

i tried to do it but i cant find lexicon folder, it is from any other mod (not growable or AE)??

This is for Minceraft 1.5.x. You aren't required to do this in 1.6.x. Certus from this mod had to be passed through the Forge Lexicon from OmniTools or the unifier from MineFactoryReloaded but only in 1.5.x
    Last edited by yungskittlez: 2/17/2014 3:09:29 PM

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes