The Show Durability 2 Mod gives you a HUD that shows the active tools durability right above the hunger bar. (can be turned off)
Also the durability of your armor will be displayed at the left or right side of your hot-bar (can be turned off, configurable).
The durability is displayed in color, similar like the color of the durability bar from vanilla. (configurable)
This mod is compatible with Tinkers Construct Items as of version 1.2.8.
Download:(in case the mod functionality is not working again: Curse-Link)
Or download it via my adf.ly link: version 1.2.10
or the experimental version for 1.7.2 (with forge 10.12.0.991 or higher) version 1.3.0
- updated to 1.7.2
- removed key bindings
- minor bug fixes
- Added Tooltip and compatibility with the new Show Durability 1(forge version)
- Added Tinkers Construct support (tell me if i missed something)
- Refactured the code
- Armor HUD is now available with icons of the worn armor
- Addet new options to config file
- armor icons can be turned of and on
- there are two design layouts for the icons version of the armor HUD
- the way durability is displayed is now fully customizable
- empty armor slot text is also fully customizable
- Armor HUD on the left now fits dynamicly
- Fixed a bug where keybindings got activated while typing on chat
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Addet key bindings to switch side of Armor HUD ingame (default: l = left, graves = right)
- Settings caused by key bindings are saved in config file now
- Changed order of changelog so the most recent change is allways the first
- fixed problem with tool HUD while riding a horse
- Upadated to 1.6.1 (made a 1.5.2 version too)
- Addet Config file with options:
- Flicker when critical state
- configurable conditions for flickering
- Armor Durability
- configurable if its on the left or the right side of the hotbar
- you can toggle the Armor Display on and off ingame by pressing F7 (key is configurable in controll settings)
- Fixed positioning bug where oxygen-bar was covered
- Adjusted positioning for creative mode
- Released for the first time!!!
Does it show the durability with unbreaking enchantment on a tool or armour?
i allready explaned in the last versions thread that it is not possible to show that because there is no fixed value for that. Unbreaking only gives the item a percentage of a chance to not get reduction on use, this is triggered randomly, it does not effect the actual Durability.
Hi there. This is a unique approach to something I've seen in plenty of other mods. Most mods with the sole purpose of showing durability take the green bar on a tool and turn it to numbers. Never liked that, myself. This however, is rather nice. I'm going to give it a shot myself and see how I like it.
Also, just letting you know that I'm adding this mod to the mod list. If you have any concerns (such as if you'd rather me not do that) about that, please let me know either via PM or quoting my post.