1.6.4 SMP SSP

[WIP] GODZILLA MOD V1.5.2 - "King Kong Update!" [Improved Kong's AI]

Lol a Godzilla mod, sounds pretty neat.
    It's way to human looking though, I know it's a WIP, but I really hope you can find a modeler who's capable of making a nice model.

Also you shouldn't be able to hit godzilla, not even a nuclear explosion will kill him, and it seems his size will give some problems while fighting him with a melee weapon.
    So maybe you should make it so that you need a certain type of ranged weapon? probably something nuclear, that would make sense.
    And maybe the godzilla mob needs a block breaking ability? Something like Atomic Breath, which causes an explosion, breaking almost any blocks, and causing the ground to become radiated and poisonous for the player and any other mob.
    Maybe even causing a mutation? which results into whatever you planned as a second monster?

Just a few idea's if you ever needed any! :P
    I love the concept of Godzilla, and this mod could potentially be great too!

P.S: The 1998 Godzilla was okay, if you were a child around that time like I was. But the movie made giant mistakes, so big, that it didn't earn the title as Godzilla, but rather just Zilla, the movie should be called Zilla in my opinion, but okay..
    Godzilla was born duo to a nucluar war which caused a mutation in a Tyrannosaurus Rex egg that was probably fossilized or something like that..
    Atleast that's what I can remember, zilla is an mutated iguana, also a reason why the movie failed hard.
    And Zilla get's trapped in electricity cable's and eventually dies by missles, that was just lame and unrespectful towards Godzilla.

The 2014 Godzilla movie is in the making! it sounds and looks so much better then the 1998 movie, and I only saw the poster, so that must say something :P
    Last edited by Judge_Insecurity: 8/15/2013 11:57:37 AM
    Quote from Judge_Insecurity

Lol a Godzilla mod, sounds pretty neat.
    It's way to human looking though, I know it's a WIP, but I really hope you can find a modeler who's capable of making a nice model.

Also you shouldn't be able to hit godzilla, not even a nuclear explosion will kill him, and it seems his size will give some problems while fighting him with a melee weapon.
    So maybe you should make it so that you need a certain type of ranged weapon? probably something nuclear, that would make sense.
    And maybe the godzilla mob needs a block breaking ability? Something like Atomic Breath, which causes an explosion, breaking almost any blocks, and causing the ground to become radiated and poisonous for the player and any other mob.
    Maybe even causing a mutation? which results into whatever you planned as a second monster?

Just a few idea's if you ever needed any! :P
    I love the concept of Godzilla, and this mod could potentially be great too!

P.S: The 1998 Godzilla was okay, if you were a child around that time like I was. But the movie made giant mistakes, so big, that it didn't earn the title as Godzilla, but rather just Zilla, the movie should be called Zilla in my opinion, but okay..
    Godzilla was born duo to a nucluar war which caused a mutation in a Tyrannosaurus Rex egg that was probably fossilized or something like that..
    Atleast that's what I can remember, zilla is an mutated iguana, also a reason why the movie failed hard.
    And Zilla get's trapped in electricity cable's and eventually dies by missles, that was just lame and unrespectful towards Godzilla.

The 2014 Godzilla movie is in the making! it sounds and looks so much better then the 1998 movie, and I only saw the poster, so that must say something :P

Yeah I plan of doing that but have you seen the new model? I think it looks great! I do have modelers doing other monsters now.
    When goji die can u make it the high pitched roar in Godzilla 1984
    Quote from GojiraFTW

When goji die can u make it the high pitched roar in Godzilla 1984

I'll see what I can do. :)
    Quote from Tihyo

Yeah I plan of doing that but have you seen the new model? I think it looks great! I do have modelers doing other monsters now.

I've seen the new model, and it's a great improvement compared to the first model you had.
    But it needs alot of work still, I'm not trying to sound discouraging or anything like that, just being honest.
    I'm a beginning modeler and I ain't gonna do better then this, probably worse.
    But my advice for its model is try and make it look closer to a tyrannosaurus, and make it somewhat smoother, it's way to blocky even for minecraft :P

No hard feelings I hope! constructive criticism will help you improve in the end! :)
    Besides making an accurate model out of Godzilla in minecraft standards is pretty difficult, since it's so huge and highly detailed!

Last edited by Judge_Insecurity: 8/15/2013 3:49:18 PM
    Can u do a mod pack on technic platform of this plz If u can of course

In that case, sopport please?
    I have an idea for the Godzilla bone and Godzilla skull. The skull should be used as decoration like you can place it or wear it on your head but also be in the helmate crafting recipe. 4 G-Cells on the sides like boots and the skull in the middle. The bone should be used in the crafting recipe for the G-Sword, replaceing the stick. And when you put it in a crafting table it will make super bone meal or something like that. It grows plants with only one. Just a few little ideas. Great mod btw :D
    Quote from WaffleThePilot

In that case, sopport please?

Support what? the movie or this mod?
    I do both already :lol:
    Config File?
    Quote from Fizzlecraft

Config File?

Yes there is one.

Support what? the movie or this mod?
    I do both already :lol:

I should have worded it better. Can I have sopport on that topic so I don't look like a weirdo with a topic that no one knows about nor cares about
    Awesome mod! I'm planning on doing a review of it
    Last edited by IanMGaming: 8/16/2013 2:52:11 AM
    Quote from IanMGaming

Awesome mod! I'm planning on doing a review of it

Sweet!
    add rodan and mothera
    thanks for the new model, i like it.
    what you can add now, its only an idea
    the way to use the oxygen destroyer on him. it is not so realistic, can you make that you can only use the destroyer in water or something like that?
    and a nice thing can be a radioactive ray that godzilla can spit

Ps: you are one of the best mod makers i know
    I Am The Allmighty Lord And I Am The Only Person Who Rule This World!!!
    Muhahaha!!

http://www.hanf-spiel.de/347613
    \(*-*)/
    Can u make a modpack of this on technic platform if u can because I can't install mods
    I'm a Godzilla's fan, and this mod is... AMAZING! :D The new model for Godzilla is better than old model of the mod for 1.5.2 (it remembers Godzilla Heisei) BUT there are two problems: First problem - When I was walking in the overworld I found three near Godzillas in the desert and I say: "Oh my God!"! :lol: Second problem - When I encounter Godzilla, it doesn't follow me! :/ OK, it kills me when I approach to it, but when it sees me... it doesn't follow me to kill. Why? Is it a bug?

PS: sorry for my language errors, because I am Italian.
    Last edited by TeutonicSheep: 8/17/2013 7:28:06 AM
    Quote from TeutonicSheep

I'm a Godzilla's fan, and this mod is... AMAZING! :D The new model for Godzilla is better than old model of the mod for 1.5.2 (it remembers Godzilla Heisei) BUT there are two problems: First problem - When I was walking in the overworld I found three near Godzillas in the desert and I say: "Oh my God!"! :lol: Second problem - When I encounter Godzilla, it doesn't follow me! :/ OK, it kills me when I approach to it, but when it sees me... it doesn't follow me to kill. Why? Is it a bug?

PS: sorry for my language errors, because I am Italian.

I;m working on his AI don't worry.
    Quote from Tihyo

I;m working on his AI don't worry.

Thank you! :D I hope in a new release before Tuesday, because I'll start an Italian Minecraft series with some mod, among which your mod.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes