1.7.2 1.7.10 Forge

VanillaPlus ~v1.4.1~ {1.7.10/1.7.2 UPDATE} Over 50K Downloads!

Poll: Should I add more content?

Should I add more content? - Single Choice

• Yes! More the better! 82.6%
  • No, I think there is enough. 0%
  • Maybe, depends what is it. 17.4%
  • Other (Please say in a reply) 0%
    I've updated the videos, added a texture pack, and just edited the forum to the most up to date :D
    Quote from gruntpie224

Yeah, I forgot about gravel! Maybe make into a fuel source somehow...

I suppose the most obvious thing to do with gravel would be to make concrete...but that might not be awesome lol. You could however add a nice decorative (or perhaps otherwise useful) flint block, so that there is a real reason to get gravel. Maybe you could make it that swords became sharpened after using a flint block on them or something. Just throwing some ideas out there, but overall a good mod. It fills in the "holes" in the content of vanilla.
    EDIT: Added this mod to my list of mods to add texture support for, so I suppose I'll post a link sometime in the future when I get to doing that.
    Last edited by MandrakeIV: 8/26/2013 1:46:39 AM
    You can give me the src ?
    I need for modif the "value" of the armor (i was talking about the strength : ten for the armor of obsidian and diamond etc.)
    I need to modif that for equilibrate for my pvp server.
    is it normal that mob fragments drop from grass? if it is can you make a configuration, in the config file, to be able to turn this feature off or make it so the fragments beome rare drops from mobs? thanks :D
    Quote from Letharandco

You can give me the src ?
    I need for modif the "value" of the armor (i was talking about the strength : ten for the armor of obsidian and diamond etc.)
    I need to modif that for equilibrate for my pvp server.

I'm sorry but the source code isn't going to be released to the public.

Quote from Felix_3678

is it normal that mob fragments drop from grass? if it is can you make a configuration, in the config file, to be able to turn this feature off or make it so the fragments beome rare drops from mobs? thanks :D

Yes, they do drop from the grass and as for the request for a config for on or off. That shall be added in the next update and I'll try to make it so that they drop from mobs but no promises.
    Congratulations!
    Vanilla Plus Mod has been reviewed and featured on MinecraftDL.com

Here is the link to it:
    www.minecraftdl.com/vanilla-plus-mod/

Good Luck!
    Quote from DvMUIC

Congratulations!
    Vanilla Plus Mod has been reviewed and featured on MinecraftDL.com

Here is the link to it:
    www.minecraftdl.com/vanilla-plus-mod/

Good Luck!

Awesome! I'm glad that my mod is spreading across multiple sites by now :)
    -Nothing To See Here-
    Last edited by gruntpie224: 9/22/2013 10:54:37 AM
    V.1.3.2 UPDATE
    ==========================

*Updated to MC 1.6.4
    *Fixed Rapid Bow doesn't render as a bow(Sorta)
    *Fixed Ender Crystal Ore getting destroyed by Ender Dragon
    *Fixed When the Bee-Horse Sword is used, it spawns a ghost stone sword as well
    *Fixed Rapid Bow animation not working and sped it up
    *Added Config to disable Mob Fragments
    Last edited by gruntpie224: 9/22/2013 10:54:49 AM
    when you right click using the bee-horse sword it takes you to The End. right clicking again in The End results in the credits being played. riot pls.
    Quote from Busteer77FA

when you right click using the bee-horse sword it takes you to The End. right clicking again in The End results in the credits being played. riot pls.

Oh I'm sorry, I was using that for tests. I will release a patch very soon fixing that.
    This mod is just perfect ! A big thanks bro <3
    V.1.3.3 UPDATE

*Fixed Bee-Horse Swords teleporting you to the End
    *Fixed RapidBow not being in the correct CreativeTab
    *Fixed Missing RapidBow Description
    *Fixed RapidBow Duribility
    *Removed the Secret Eggs

Quote from Finelarme2

This mod is just perfect ! A big thanks bro <3

Hi, first of all let me say you that this is a GREAT mod. I love it. I use it on my server and everything was ok until someone mine a ruby block. Once the block is broken, when the item should be dropped, the game crash. Is the same with sapphire and hellstone blocks. Here is the creash report generated after minning a hellstone block:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!
    Time: 25/10/13 02:14
    Description: Exception in server tick loop
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: icons
    at vanillaplus.BlockRubyBlock.func_71899_b(BlockRubyBlock.java:38)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.getBlockDropped(Block.java:1834)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71914_a(Block.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71897_c(Block.java:711)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71893_a(Block.java:1142)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:338)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73082_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:238)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:502)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1568698504 bytes (1496 MB) / 1783627776 bytes (1701 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms1G
    AABB Pool Size: 2855 (159880 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2180 (122080 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.30.933 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.933 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.30.933} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.1.933.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.933} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.1.933.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    VanillaPlus{1.3.3} [VanillaPlus] (VanillaPlus[V.1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 655 (36680 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 612 (34272 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 20; [EntityPlayerMP['CeltcKun'/637, l='NovoGandalfia', x=-430,77, y=66,00, z=-840,00]]
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    Quote from Celtc

Hi, first of all let me say you that this is a GREAT mod. I love it. I use it on my server and everything was ok until someone mine a ruby block. Once the block is broken, when the item should be dropped, the game crash. Is the same with sapphire and hellstone blocks. Here is the creash report generated after minning a hellstone block:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!
    Time: 25/10/13 02:14
    Description: Exception in server tick loop
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: icons
    at vanillaplus.BlockRubyBlock.func_71899_b(BlockRubyBlock.java:38)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.getBlockDropped(Block.java:1834)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71914_a(Block.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71897_c(Block.java:711)
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.func_71893_a(Block.java:1142)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:338)
    at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73082_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:238)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:502)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1568698504 bytes (1496 MB) / 1783627776 bytes (1701 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms1G
    AABB Pool Size: 2855 (159880 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2180 (122080 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.30.933 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.933 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.30.933} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.1.933.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.933} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-universal-1.6.4-9.11.1.933.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    VanillaPlus{1.3.3} [VanillaPlus] (VanillaPlus[V.1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 655 (36680 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 612 (34272 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 20; [EntityPlayerMP['CeltcKun'/637, l='NovoGandalfia', x=-430,77, y=66,00, z=-840,00]]
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Thankyou for reporting this bug! I have now fixed it and it should be released with the 1.7.2 update. I'm glad you're enjoying my mod as well :D , I like it when people like my work :) . Just hold on out for a little bit with those blocks and continue enjoying the mod!
    Awesome! Got achievements to work, so you can expect those in the next release as well. I might just release this before forge updates 1.7 since it might take awhile to update because of the many changes in minecraft code. Anyway, if you have an achievement ideas and or any idea at all don't forget to suggest them! Thanks again guys and have a wonderful day! :)
    Last edited by gruntpie224: 10/30/2013 9:02:49 PM
    I love this mod I believe it has been very useful in amping the now boring and agitating minecraft experience and thank you for making it.

Quote from darkblazekiller

I love this mod I believe it has been very useful in amping the now boring and agitating minecraft experience and thank you for making it.

You're very welcome :) I hope you continue to enjoy it as I'm adding new content in the next update!
    Last edited by gruntpie224: 11/3/2013 8:16:28 AM
    V.1.3.4 UPDATE

*Changed Magma and HellFire Ores to catch fire like Netherrack (Never goes out)
    *Added Exp-Translator Table (Along with Empty Vial and Exp Vial)
    *Added VanillaPlus Achievements
    *Increased Chance of getting XP from smelting
    *Fixed Middle Clicking on Decor Blocks
    *Fixed Game Crash when breaking Decor Blocks
    *Removed WIP on RapidBow
    *Decreased Spawn Rate for Ruby and Saphhire Ore
    *Decreased Spawn Rate for Bee-Horse Sword
    Fixed the forum post for now, if you see any weird placed letters, it's because I didn't get it all sorry.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes