1.7.2 1.6.4 1.7.10 1.5.2 1.4.6

[Active][1.7.10][SSP/SMP][Forge]yogpstop's Mods (QuarryPlus,and more...)

Dude you rock... Going to test out my turtle mining machine with the mining well plus... I will let you know how it goes!
    in my attemps the redstone energy conduit now works perfectly with you machines :D
    i have to report a very little bug: if the quarry+ is working and you place a block where the quarry has already mined the next time that the quarry+ pass in that line it will not dig that block but the laser and his frame will pass throught that block, a normal quarry stops his run for a second and go up to dig that block
    that isn't a problem for me but i just want you know this

anyway great work with this mod!!!!
    Quote from 8paolo8

in my attemps the redstone energy conduit now works perfectly with you machines :D
    i have to report a very little bug: if the quarry+ is working and you place a block where the quarry has already mined the next time that the quarry+ pass in that line it will not dig that block but the laser and his frame will pass throught that block, a normal quarry stops his run for a second and go up to dig that block
    that isn't a problem for me but i just want you know this

anyway great work with this mod!!!!

Thanks for your bug report.

QuarryPlus doesn't search above current head position.
    (And QuarryPlus doesn't check block when place flame.)
    And QuarryPlus searches same line sometimes until the line has no blocks.(Probably)
    Is it OK?
    If QuarryPlus doesn't work like above, please report me again.

I expect your report means QuarryPlus doesn't search above current head position.
    If it is false, I'm sorry, please report me again with in detail.
    If QuarryPlus searches above current head position, QuarryPlus becomes very heavy.(In my knowledge)
    So I don't implement it.

I noticed after wrote above message.
    Does your report means QuarryPlus doesn't check block when place frame?
    If it is true.
    Yes, it is strange action.
    But it isn't crucial bug.
    I fix this problem next release but it isn't released on now.
    That release will release when other fixes or new feauters is found.

Thanks.
    Last edited by yogpstop: 7/10/2013 11:22:16 PM
    MinecraftID/SkypeID:yogpstop
    My minecraft appearances is Luigi.
    Thank you for this great mod!
    It works perfectly next to the Feed The Beast mod pack :)
    I will recommend it to my friends.

Doumo arigatou
    Seems like an awesome mod so far. I love not having to babysit the bottom 10 levels to keep an eye out for diamonds to use my fortune 3 pick on. Small rendering problem though. The quarry is leaving ghost support beams all over the place.

Quote from LycaonX

Seems like an awesome mod so far. I love not having to babysit the bottom 10 levels to keep an eye out for diamonds to use my fortune 3 pick on. Small rendering problem though. The quarry is leaving ghost support beams all over the place.

Yeah.
    I am aware of this problem.
    But I can't find how to fix this problem, sorry.
    If somebody know how to fix this problem, please send pull request or please tell me :)
    P.S.) you can remove this ghost with relogin to the server or the world.
    Hey yogstop ! What about a pump like the quarry, or the minig well ? Which can be enchanted, etc... ?
    IT WOULD BE AWESOME !!!
    Quote from yogpstop

[/size]
    Yeah.
    If somebody know how to fix this problem, please send pull request or please tell me :)

You have to buy a new computer x)
    First of all, i really like your mods, they are awesome! Amazing work you did there.
    The only thing i miss now in the quarryplus and miningwellplus is the possibility to harvest the source blocks of liquids like water or lava and so on...
    Could you, if it isnt asking you to much, consider adding a third option in the gui. giving the possibility to "mine" liquids instaed of removing them. This would be very usefull for mining oil or lava in the nether.
    thanks in advance for a reply.
    Quote from Nexey

Hey yogstop ! What about a pump like the quarry, or the minig well ? Which can be enchanted, etc... ?
    IT WOULD BE AWESOME !!!

Dude read the previous posts he just created the mining well for us. Now what would enchantments do on a pump? You cant silk touch or fortune lava...
    Quote from Nexey

IT WOULD BE AWESOME !!!

Quote from Butschi73

First of all, i really like your mods, they are awesome! Amazing work you did there.
    The only thing i miss now in the quarryplus and miningwellplus is the possibility to harvest the source blocks of liquids like water or lava and so on...
    Could you, if it isnt asking you to much, consider adding a third option in the gui. giving the possibility to "mine" liquids instaed of removing them. This would be very usefull for mining oil or lava in the nether.
    thanks in advance for a reply.

Quote from Grydian

Dude read the previous posts he just created the mining well for us. Now what would enchantments do on a pump? You cant silk touch or fortune lava...

Thanks for your opinion and else!
    Yeah, advanced pump like other PlusMachine is good idea!
    I think advanced pump(assume PumpPlus) should module for PlusMachine.
    If you place PumpPlus near another PlusMachine, you can get liquids.
    Yes, you can't silk touch liquid.
    But you can fortune liquid.
    ex)default: 1block=1000mB, fortuned: 1block=1333mB(this rate base fortuned ore.)
    And you can extract various liquid separately from PumpPlus's five faces or GUI.
    OK! I create it!
    Thanks for your idea :D
    Pump next to quarry? That sounds awesome! man you keep coming up with great stuff..
    Quote from yogpstop

Thanks for your opinion.
    OK. I will create it.

Thanks I plan on using it in conjunction with Redstone in motion to create a uber quarry once again but with some upgraded features
    {MMFWCL}
    Quote from yogpstop

[/size]
    Yeah.

I have seen that problem in standard buildcraft if your using any of their code then it may be part of their mod and not yours
    {MMFWCL}
    I've noticed a bug when you break the Mining Well Plus in creative or use redstone in motion to move it the orange digging pipes underneath it don't break.

Edit: I found that if I move it with a frame from Redstone in Motion I have to click reset work before it starts again
    Last edited by Chaos_Therum: 7/11/2013 1:05:06 PM
    {MMFWCL}
    Quote from yogpstop

But you can fortune liquid.
    ex)default: 1block=1000mB, fortuned: 1block=1333mB(this rate base fortuned ore.)
    And you can extract various liquid separately from PumpPlus's five faces or GUI.

We can easily use this to create infinite liquid. For example, we want to have infinite lava. We pump one lava source with fortune, that we throw in a liquid transposer. We fill a bucket with. Then, we throw the bucket of lava into a dispenser, we active it, and we just have to pump this again and again and again...
    I just got another idea which is AWESOME :
    When the pump will be up, you'll add something else please, which is the possibility to pump the liquid that the quarry interract with.
    So, to add that option to the QP, we have to craft :
    If gregtech is installed, we have to put QP and pumpPlus into an assembling machine, it'll create adv. QuarryPlus
    If gregtech isn't installed, we have to put both into an assembly machine from BC.
    You can add more difficulties : Even if gregtech is here, we must place it into an assembly machine, with diamond chipset, etc...
    Then, when we place our adv. QP, we have to put a liquid tesseract / pipe / liquiduct next to the QP, and it'll automatically output the liquid that the QP will detect !!!
    Another great thing you could add would be a way to adjust how much energy the quarry uses so we can throttle it to be lower energy or maybe super fast eg it can take 500 mj per tick or 30
    Last edited by Chaos_Therum: 7/11/2013 3:27:49 PM
    {MMFWCL}
    Well I ran into a bug where my QuarryPlus reset the chunk it was in. I am on the newest version, 1.4.0.5
    Wow, it just happened again, and I had to use NEI to give all my stuff back.
    Quote from jakeb16

Wow, it just happened again, and I had to use NEI to give all my stuff back.

Then use it in a different chunk that your house
    {MMFWCL}
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes