This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.6.X]Natura

Do you think you could add some form of cross-mod compatibility with the different logs? What I mean is make it so crafting recipes recognize the different woods as actual wood (perhaps just of a similar color, like a whitish wood is recognized as Birch) so that we dont have an excess of unusable wood laying down, that can only be used in building. Also, will the next update be adding slabs, stairs, and similar of the different wood types? I really like some of the wood colors and want to build more with them. Loving the mod so far, and the farming is JUST what i've always wanted in a farming mod that few others provide!
    Last edited by LORDMcDERPLES: 4/23/2013 9:12:47 AM
    I think I've found a bug I planted barley and I keep finding Cotten taking over them some how
    Quote from LORDMcDERPLES

Do you think you could add some form of cross-mod compatibility with the different logs? What I mean is make it so crafting recipes recognize the different woods as actual wood (perhaps just of a similar color, like a whitish wood is recognized as Birch) so that we dont have an excess of unusable wood laying down, that can only be used in building.
    What mod are you trying to work with? I've had the Natura woods work just fine in most recipes - except for bloodwood "branch" blocks (which apparently need to be placed and re-broken to be useable for anything, ty PhaserRave), the only problem I've had is with Ars Magica (which did at first lead me to believe there was a problem, but I since discovered otherwise). If you can't craft with them, what you're trying to craft might not respect the ore dictionary.
    Last edited by Shurhaian: 4/23/2013 2:04:32 PM
    None of my mods are working. The ones that I have tested all of the recipes (with every type of wood) that did not work are; Mo' Creatures, Herblore, MrCrayfish's Furniture mod, BiblioCraft and Dungeon Crawler. I also have a recipe guide mod, that shows all recipes and item can be used in, and the Natura woods only show the vanilla recipes, Whereas other woods do shows all the mod recipes.
    Sorry, I meant to respond to Shurhaian, but I'm new to the Forums and forgot to Quote them. My bad
    Last edited by LORDMcDERPLES: 4/23/2013 4:32:02 PM
    I'm having an interesting problem. Is Barley meant to turn into Cotton? If I leave my Barley unattended, I can end up losing the whole crop, and I see no way to negate this.
    Quote from modpir8king

I am getting a server side crash version 18 every couple of minutes with this error log

PM
    Description: Exception ticking world

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at mods.natura.blocks.crops.CropBlock.getGrowthRate(CropBlock.java:92)
    at mods.natura.blocks.crops.CropBlock.func_71847_b(CropBlock.java:50)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:438)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:197)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:640)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Getting this same problem, 2.0.18 with Forge 667. After the crash it happened immediately upon loading again, but the third time got back in.

Here's a pastebin.
    Yay for breaking perfectly working things even when it's been tested! Barley shouldn't be morphing into cotton any more. Apparently I need to prod my testers better.

LORDMcDERPLES: The logs and planks are already registered in the ore dictionary. They should work with most mods, no problem.
    I'm guessing that this was made when 1.5.1 came out and it is no compatible with 1.4.7?
    Quote from LORDMcDERPLES

None of my mods are working. The ones that I have tested all of the recipes (with every type of wood) that did not work are; Mo' Creatures, Herblore, MrCrayfish's Furniture mod, BiblioCraft and Dungeon Crawler. I also have a recipe guide mod, that shows all recipes and item can be used in, and the Natura woods only show the vanilla recipes, Whereas other woods do shows all the mod recipes.
    Sorry, I meant to respond to Shurhaian, but I'm new to the Forums and forgot to Quote them. My bad

I don't know all of those mods. Mo' Creatures may be being somewhat churlish; BiblioCraft, however, uses a lot of wood-specific recipes, so it has a bit more of a reason to be picky about its wood. Otherwise, best I can think of is to either look for configurable options, or failing that, nudge the authors of the mods in question.

Weird that it's only showing vanilla uses for the Natura woods, because Natura woods have worked just fine for me in IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, and the UE mods.

(On a related note, though, I do look forward to slabs etc of the Natura woods.)
    Quote from RelieveTheMind

I'm guessing that this was made when 1.5.1 came out and it is no compatible with 1.4.7?

Try looking into InfiCraft, here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/521617-147-inficraft-updated-2013217/
    I just checked the front page, I was a version behind, unless .19 was added after I posted. I'll test it now and edit this post with my findings.

Edit: Seems fine, thanks :)
    Last edited by GleebTorin: 4/24/2013 11:51:08 AM
    Quote from mDiyo

Yay for breaking perfectly working things even when it's been tested! Barley shouldn't be morphing into cotton any more. Apparently I need to prod my testers better.

LORDMcDERPLES: The logs and planks are already registered in the ore dictionary. They should work with most mods, no problem.
    Hmmm... Re-downloaded this, allong with the above mentioned mods, and still, none of the recipes are working. The items all call for any type of wood, and work with all four vanilla planks/logs. The mods all claim to use the Forge ore Dictionary. Is there some requirement or mistake on my end that I'm missing? Also, both the Bloodwood and Ghostwood Trees grow VERY fast. Is this intentional? Also, if Bloodwood is planted on a single block of soul sand, after growing it will convert the other 3 blocks directly underneath it into Soulsand.
    Also, I'm having the same problem as Coolgazaboi, my Barley farm, that is separated by a line of wood from my Cotton farm, is now also full of cotton, Barley nowhere to be found
    Last edited by LORDMcDERPLES: 4/24/2013 4:56:58 PM
    Quote from LORDMcDERPLES

Also, I'm having the same problem as Coolgazaboi, my Barley farm, that is separated by a line of wood from my Cotton farm, is now also full of cotton, Barley nowhere to be found

That's strange. I have all my crops (Barley, Wheat, Melons, Pumpkins and Cotton) all in a single shared area of fields... Never had that happen before...
    Trees that grow from the ceiling (upside down) in the nether are very intriguing :3. Maybe the ghast one should behave like this. It should remember a tear (that falls).
    Couple of small bug reports.

Redwood bark doors don't drop when broken.

Redwood planks are not recognised for Tinkers part crafting, repairing but work fine for making the patterns and tables.

running, Natura 2.0.19, Tinkers Construct 1.3.0.4
    Last edited by malfunctionMC: 4/26/2013 3:36:12 PM
    Redpower - Making control of your Minecraft world a whole lot easier... or as complex as you want to!
    Change Request: Can we get the "little bit evil" bush fruits to be edible even when hunger is full? Other similar foods with buffs allow this.
    setting down a red wood door broke my world :( here is the crash report. I don't know if this will help you out but here you go :) .

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at mods.natura.blocks.trees.NDoor.func_71895_b(NDoor.java:116)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_94170_a(RenderBlocks.java:8141)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78601_u(RenderBlocks.java:6939)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78612_b(RenderBlocks.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_78907_a(WorldRenderer.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1535)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1119)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['Rottgrip'/185, l='MpServer', x=-29.52, y=69.62, z=-30.48]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 5
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-68,64,244), Chunk: (at 12,4,4 in -5,15; contains blocks -80,0,240 to -65,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 655376 game time, 889532 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 3 total; ['Experience Orb'/309, l='MpServer', x=-271.00, y=2148.00, z=-280.00], EntityItem['item.tile.fence'/310, l='MpServer', x=-8.63, y=67.13, z=-10.25], EntityClientPlayerMP['Rottgrip'/185, l='MpServer', x=-29.52, y=69.62, z=-30.48]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2413)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:782)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 311326960 bytes (296 MB) / 494010368 bytes (471 MB) up to 494010368 bytes (471 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx512m
    AABB Pool Size: 19702 (1103312 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.43.674 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.674 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{5.1.43.674} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{7.7.1.674} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArsMagica{5.45.011} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.45.011.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EE3{pre1g (build 4)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.5.1_1.3.0.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.1_1.3.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest{5.2.1.288} [Iron Chest] (Iron-Chests-Mod-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Natura{1.5.1_2.0.0} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.1_2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.52} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series GL version 4.2.11631 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 35 (1960 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 27 (1512 bytes; 0 MB) used

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
    at mods.natura.blocks.trees.NDoor.func_71895_b(NDoor.java:116)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_94170_a(RenderBlocks.java:8141)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78601_u(RenderBlocks.java:6939)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78612_b(RenderBlocks.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.WorldRenderer.func_78907_a(WorldRenderer.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72716_a(RenderGlobal.java:1535)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1119)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:991)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:870)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:759)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 195b33de ----------
    Last edited by Rottgrip: 4/27/2013 6:01:52 PM
    /me waves

One request I have, is the ability to 'tone down' the giant trees - perhaps through a max-hight value in config. Am testing at the moment, and have found someone with an Axe of the Stream (thaumcraft item) will bring the server to its knees.
    "Professional" Streamer and Modpack Maker : http://twitch.tv/wyld
    Quote from LORDMcDERPLES

Running 2.0.19, on Forge #664, I'm actually having the reverse problem. My cotton farm has become 100% barley.

ETA: Seems to be related to Minefactory Reloaded planters. They were supposed to plant cotton, but became barley in the process. Will report over there.
    Last edited by Shurhaian: 4/28/2013 3:15:58 PM
    I'm a huge fan of Tinker's Construct and Natura, mDiyo!

Is there any chance we might see some materials in Natura have a use in Tinker's Construct and vice versa?

For example, maybe make it so that cotton/wool can be used as a modifier to dye your weapons/armor?

Or maybe have Cactus Juice Crystals or something?

Anyway, cheers! I'm really enjoying the different trees (redwood might be my favorite, very awe-inspiring!)
    Axolotine: I am planning on adding some nether survival things in the future. We need more foodstuffs, a tool workshop made from ghostwood wouldn't be bad... I'm doing overworld things right now, Natura will get a lot of attention once I start moving past it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes